Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

Forgotten (Open) Sci-Fi RP

Posted By:
:PSiLlY
:PSiLlY
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Greyson "Grey" Lockhearst
Looks:
Weapon: A bow with high tech aiming tools and three quivers of arrows (One Poison arrows, One Fire, and one regular)
Range of Knowledge: Stealth
Robot parts: Right hand, Left Leg (All the way up to her hip)

“We cling to our fairy tales until the price for believing in them becomes too high.”

Posted By:
TheWhiteKnight728
TheWhiteKnight728
StarStarStarStarStar
Zero sat in his chair, his legs propped up on his table. He grabbed his tools and started tweaking his robotic arm. He tried not to make eye contact with the others, he didn't like to interact much. Maybe if I increase the amount of charge.......He thought, not noticing Kat crawling on the walls. He dropped his tool and it fell on a circuit on his hand. "Oops!" He replaced it with the cannon he had been working on for a year. "Now to test this baby out!" He exclaimed. He aimed at a nearby wall and fired a blue beam of energy at it. "Success, but still needs more power." He put his hand back on and started tweaking the cannon some more.

DBZ Cooler Meme

Wumbo? I wumbo. You wumbo. He- She- We... wumbo; Wumboing; We'll have thee wumbo; Wumborama; Wumbology; the study of wumbo. It's First Grade!

Advanced Roleplayer ^_^

It truly is. :D

Hopsin has changed my life. That and Dubstep.
Black Death

.My face when I see couples coupled up in public kissing.
Me

Posted By:
Oakfeather
Oakfeather
StarStarStarStarStar

"Oakfeather" wrote:

Kat sat on her window sill, looking at the city below her.  Her green eye almost had a mind of its own, whirling around, scanning the surroundings.  She was an assassin type of person, a force not to be reckoned with.  The eye helped her, along with the arm thing.  She noticed Crypto enter the building.  She had always been an outsider, never gone to school, though she had an outstanding intellect.  No one in the town knew her, even her parents, who had died when she was 3.  She crawled along the wall, her robotic arm holding her in place.  She peered through a window at the two people talking.

Dragon wolf

Favorite Youtubers:

-The Yogscast
-Skydoesminecraft
-ASFJerome
-DeadloxMC
-Urnam7

"That's a very nice everything you have there. It would be a shame if something were to happen to it." ~ Honeydew/Simon Lane, of the Yogscast.

Posted By:
lightshadow
lightshadow
StarStarStarStarStar
Mika when up to her room. "You just be more careful, you scared us." She slammed her door. Crypto sat in his room and drew on his hand.

☆When life gives you a hundred reasons to cry, show life you have a thousand reasons laugh☆
2500th post! 14/10/2013 - About 10:35

Posted By:
kaker4321
kaker4321
StarStarStarStar
Ameal was always a loner,, she couldn't really make friends. Why do other people have so many? She thought walking on the rubel of wall. She always thought people never really liked her because of her knowledge. Why am I a loner? This is the sort of question she asks her self constantly. Ameal finally sat down and looked at everything. Her right eye is the one eye that does most of the work. Her left one seems to blurr from time to time. "I'm so alone..." Ameal says softly.

Joker and Togepeg

You can't make omelts without breaking some eggs...
* laughs *

Data

#stopabortion

Posted By:
Oakfeather
Oakfeather
StarStarStarStarStar
Kat crawled along the walls, following the girl.  She looked through the window, watching the girl.  She got a bit closer, but managed to knock a pebble into the window.  She winced, the noise loud.  (By the way, it is Light's girl i am talking about.)

Dragon wolf

Favorite Youtubers:

-The Yogscast
-Skydoesminecraft
-ASFJerome
-DeadloxMC
-Urnam7

"That's a very nice everything you have there. It would be a shame if something were to happen to it." ~ Honeydew/Simon Lane, of the Yogscast.

Posted By:
lightshadow
lightshadow
StarStarStarStarStar
Mika looked out her window "Hey. Its 5 in the morning!" She said in a harsh whisper. "Who are you!?"

☆When life gives you a hundred reasons to cry, show life you have a thousand reasons laugh☆

Posted By:
lilacosplaylady
lilacosplaylady
StarStarStar
(( May I join? ))
Name: Vega Reznor
Looks: freckles She is 5'4" and is rather lanky.
Weapon: Sonic pistol (from Doctor Who)
Range of Knowledge: Mechanics
Robot parts: Left arm from the elbow down.
Code: Private

Posted By:
lightshadow
lightshadow
StarStarStarStarStar
(Sure just join in where and when you like smile)

Posted By:
TheWhiteKnight728
TheWhiteKnight728
StarStarStarStarStar
Zero put down his tools and his cannon and hand. He removed his arm and jumped into his bed. I should be able to fit a good 2 hours in before I move in. He closed his eyes and fell asleep.

DBZ Cooler Meme

Wumbo? I wumbo. You wumbo. He- She- We... wumbo; Wumboing; We'll have thee wumbo; Wumborama; Wumbology; the study of wumbo. It's First Grade!

Advanced Roleplayer ^_^

It truly is. :D

Hopsin has changed my life. That and Dubstep.
Black Death

.My face when I see couples coupled up in public kissing.
Me

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Who's Your Bestfriend?(:

The Million Pages Thread

Boyfriend ?

Is it cancer please help

The Million Pages Thread

What's your pets name?

latest videos