Kw-logo-holiday

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

Forgotten (Open) Sci-Fi RP

Posted By:
lilacosplaylady
lilacosplaylady
StarStarStar
Vega found a place on the ground to sit and stared at the sky. She sighed again, crossing her arms.

Posted By:
skylight225
skylight225
StarStarStarStarStar
May i??

Name: Quinn Smith aka Q
Looks:  she's also very short around 5 foot and is averge weight
Weaon: she has a crossbow
Range of Knowledge: Tech/hacker she's very geeky  
Robot Parts: Her left hand and she has thngs thing that goes around her head that ends at her right eye.
Other: Her robot eye helps her #### into things and read someones profile. its kinda like a a spy eye something that spies use
Code: Private

Join Project Niall
Niall He Lights Up My World Like Nodbody Else
The Way That He Gels His Hair Get Me Overwhelmed
But When He Smiles At The Ground
It Ain't Hard to Tell
He Don't Know He Don't Know He's Beautiful
THATS WHAT MAKES HIM BEAUTIFUL!

Posted By:
HOMEWRECKER
HOMEWRECKER
StarStarStar
(( May I join?
Name: Vriska "Marquise" Serket 
Looks: Vriska has dark black hair that almost reaches her thighs. It's wavy in an attractive sort of way. Her eyes are dark blue and icy, a cerulean blue to be more precise, her eyelashes are thick long, permanently blue with long lasting mascara. Her eyebrows are sort of permanently in a sarcastic quizzical expression. Her lips are slightly thin, and she usually has them blue. Vriska has a nice shape, nice curves. Her skin is paler than the average Caucasian.  Her hair  is usually up in a ponytail, and her outfit usually consists of a tank top, shorts , hoodie and a pair of military combat boots.  Her left arm is 100% metal and wires, fused directly to nerves in her body, she lost it due to a street fight. 
Weapon: Other than her left robotic arm, she is very good with physical combat, knows how to operate fire weapons of every type, and knows a thing or two about swordsmanship. She always carries a knife or two with her. But her main weapon consists of interlocking blades that attach on each side of her robotic arm, with an electrical current going between them, also between the two blades there is a small mechanism that is able to fire blasts of matter or electricity. 
Range of Knowledge: Strategy. 
Robot parts: Left arm, with attaching features. 

ps: people please call her Marquise, no one is supposed to know her real name. Private ))

pshooooes

Posted By:
:PSiLlY
StarStarStarStarStar
Grey walked along the walls of the city her quivers of arrows added extra weight to her back. She didn't mind. She held her bow with her non robotic hand. Grey watched the human wasteland that used to be beautiful. She sighed. Grey saw someone.

“We cling to our fairy tales until the price for believing in them becomes too high.”

Posted By:
Oakfeather
Oakfeather
StarStarStarStarStar
Katrina was shocked by the sudden question.  She fell from the wall, eye full of alarm.  Her robotic one however, was whirling around, trying to find a vantage point.  It found it, and Kat's robotic arm lifted.  She shot out the hand, and it hit the window sill.  It pulled her up.

Dragon wolf

Favorite Youtubers:

-The Yogscast
-Skydoesminecraft
-ASFJerome
-DeadloxMC
-Urnam7

"That's a very nice everything you have there. It would be a shame if something were to happen to it." ~ Honeydew/Simon Lane, of the Yogscast.

Posted By:
StarStarStarStarStar
Grey saw the girl and eyed her. She took a poison arrow out of her quiver and pulled back her bow. Grey pointed it at Kat "Do I know you?" she said warning her. Grey relised she wasn't trying to attack. She put her arrow away and held her bow by her side.

“We cling to our fairy tales until the price for believing in them becomes too high.”

Posted By:
TheWhiteKnight728
TheWhiteKnight728
StarStarStarStarStar
Zero noticed Katrina's arm pulling her back up to the window. Maybe I should make my arm react to danger like that....scouter, It may take a while though..... He sat at the table and started working on ways to make his robotic arm more useful in dangerous situations. Aafter about 30 minutes he walked outside to the remains of his once beautiful city. He sighed and walked along the path and nearly knocked Grey down. "Sorry...." He said.

DBZ Cooler Meme

Wumbo? I wumbo. You wumbo. He- She- We... wumbo; Wumboing; We'll have thee wumbo; Wumborama; Wumbology; the study of wumbo. It's First Grade!

Advanced Roleplayer ^_^

It truly is. :D

Hopsin has changed my life. That and Dubstep.
Black Death

.My face when I see couples coupled up in public kissing.
Me

Posted By:
StarStarStarStarStar
Grey held on to the edge of the wall with her bow in her free hand. She swung her hand up.placing the bow on the wall. Grey pulled herself up and eyed Zero "Just be careful next time" She said calmly trying not to lose her temper. She sighed. "I hate this world.....It used to be so beautiful" Grey said.

Posted By:
Annabeth Sabrina
Annabeth Sabrina
StarStarStarStarStar
Victoria's head had not quit hurting so she decided to go out for a walk. After a while she felt the pain go away slitghty but it was still there. She walked some more and felt the pain almost fully go away. Then she saw some people and slipped in the shawdows.

2000th post on April 25,2013 In Good Girl meets Bad Boy! WHOO!
3000th post on June 21, 2014 in Join Camp Half-Blood! WHOOO!

Posted By:
lilacosplaylady
lilacosplaylady
StarStarStar
Vega looked down and watched the people across from her as they all somehow met eachother, in one way or another. She smirked, tapping a foot on the ground.

play online games

Hour-of-code-tumb

Codey the troll is lost! Help him avoid obstacles and get back into the computer...

Candy-quest-feature

Your troll is lost! Help it avoid obstacles and get back into the computer.

Fo...

Dragon-dash

Your dragon must return to guard the treasure! Help it gather lost coins and avo...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properties to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be r...

1005_cc_kidz_100x100_vlh

Candy's got her candies into a terrible mess, can you help her to sort them out?

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

_thumb_100x100

Bloons 2 is here! A worthy and awesome sequel at last to our original Bloons gam...

Frostbox_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

Arsenal or Man U

Germany VS Portugal !!

Words of a Dying Man

Who likes neymar jr. on KW?

Count to one million!

is cleverbot haunted by ben

latest videos