Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

Forgotten (Open) Sci-Fi RP

Posted By:
Oakfeather
Oakfeather
StarStarStarStarStar
Katrina ran past the window of the Marquise.  She stopped for a moment, leaning on the sill.  She had memories coming back, those of her parents.  The leaders of the humans, being exploded in front of her eyes.

Dragon wolf

Favorite Youtubers:

-The Yogscast
-Skydoesminecraft
-ASFJerome
-DeadloxMC
-Urnam7

"That's a very nice everything you have there. It would be a shame if something were to happen to it." ~ Honeydew/Simon Lane, of the Yogscast.

Posted By:
HOMEWRECKER
HOMEWRECKER
StarStarStar
Vriska looked at the girl, who seemed trapped in an unending childhood memory. Or something like that. She opened the metal grill that kept her safe from enemies coming in her sanctum while she slept, so that she could see if the girl would snap out of it. "Hey. Girl. "

pshooooes

Posted By:
Oakfeather
Oakfeather
StarStarStarStarStar
Katrina jumped.  "What?"  She asked, her green robot eye focusing on the girl.  It picked up information, the went on to studying the surroundings again.  It looked odd against her normal, blue eye.

Dragon wolf

Favorite Youtubers:

-The Yogscast
-Skydoesminecraft
-ASFJerome
-DeadloxMC
-Urnam7

"That's a very nice everything you have there. It would be a shame if something were to happen to it." ~ Honeydew/Simon Lane, of the Yogscast.

Posted By:
HOMEWRECKER
HOMEWRECKER
StarStarStar
(Brb, having some pizza)
"Oh. Thought you were stuck in that lapse of thought." Said the Marquise. Vriska knew that the girl, fancy eyes and all, wouldn't know who she was. She knew her loopholes.

pshooooes

Posted By:
HOMEWRECKER
HOMEWRECKER
StarStarStar
"anyway, what do you seek?" The Marquise said.

pshooooes

Posted By:
Oakfeather
Oakfeather
StarStarStarStarStar
"Oh, right.  Sorry.  It is just that that memory has been haunting me during my life.  It.. is to much grief."  Katrina said, her green eye returning its focus to the Marquise.  It soon found her name, hidden under many, many layers of safety.  Vriska.  Sadly, no one could ever find Katina's name by looking with a scanner or something.  It had to be asked.  This was because the robots had erased her from the memory of every person and every thing.

Dragon wolf

Favorite Youtubers:

-The Yogscast
-Skydoesminecraft
-ASFJerome
-DeadloxMC
-Urnam7

Posted By:
HOMEWRECKER
HOMEWRECKER
StarStarStar
((Sorry If I'm asking too much, but Vriska's identity is concealed by a chip that is implanted in her brain, that wards off any other probing mechanisms, and her name is in no official or non-official database, that ##### ### #### #### to catch. I sort of want it to stay that way.))
"That could be solved, you know." She said casually, ######### a piece of wire absentmindedly. "Anyway, I can help you. All you need to do is ask."

pshooooes

Posted By:
Oakfeather
Oakfeather
StarStarStarStarStar
(Sorry.  And I have to go now.)

Katrina shook her head.  "We'll, do you know about how the leaders of the humans were blown to smithereens by the robots?  Well, they were my parents."  Katrina said, her heart dropping.  No one could help with that.

Dragon wolf

Favorite Youtubers:

-The Yogscast
-Skydoesminecraft
-ASFJerome
-DeadloxMC
-Urnam7

Posted By:
HOMEWRECKER
HOMEWRECKER
StarStarStar
"How do you think I lost my arm?" The Marquise said, not unkindly. "I used to have a high rank amongst the humans, leaders included. But unfortunately, one may have all the luck, but not all luck is good,now, is it?" She smiled. The Marquise liked this girl. "We must prevail, and to do so, we must forget. "

pshooooes

Posted By:
Oakfeather
Oakfeather
StarStarStarStarStar
"DO NOT TALK TO ME ABOUT FORGETING!  Sorry, it is just that is a touchy subject with me.  No one knows me anymore.  I was wiped out of the entire world's database.  Human memory and electronics.  FORGETING isn't a thing i like to do."  Katrina said agigitated.  She didnt like the subject one bit.

Dragon wolf

Favorite Youtubers:

-The Yogscast
-Skydoesminecraft
-ASFJerome
-DeadloxMC
-Urnam7

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Potato the cat

Space Odyssey/Sci-Fi

Give me the color of ur Shirt now:)

Potato the cat

Potato the cat

How to be more girly?

latest videos