Kw-logo-holiday

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

Souls from the End of Earth ( ATJ )

Posted By:
Jomeimei
Jomeimei
StarStarStarStarStar
( Tempest, I'm very sorry, but your character will have to wait at school for a while, we need to finish Sohia and Miles date, and the talk between Maia and Lucifer. )

Kendra blushed as she noticed Brynn looking constantly at her, a small smile tugged at the edges of her stubborn lips and the clouds about piled higher together and the temperature dropped a few degrees. Kendra shook her head, sending her silky, silver brown hair swirling and the clouds about parting slowly, the suns rays finally breaking through again. 

The wind blew hard into her face. Large gust brough loud noises. She heard laughter frm a nightclub, along with music, it was loud. She broke down and coverered her ears t keep out the sound. Most of the times, elementalist had these problems. Speakers had consequences. The wind blew other people's thoughts into her head, " get out. " she said forcefully and sank to her knees, her fire threatening to burn on its own accord. 

"I'm a little weird and we're all a little weird. Life's a little weird, and when we find someone whose weirdness is compatible with ours, we form this weird little thing, and we call it love." ~Dr. Seuss

5000th post 8/3/13

Posted By:
hollybl2468
hollybl2468
StarStarStarStarStar
(May I join? If so, I might submit another form or two later :P).

Name:  Michael Chase
Looks:

Perso:  As mentioned in Love Interests, Michael often puts up a wall to keep himself from becoming close to others, and this same wall is what holds back his emotions and feelings. On the very rare occasion where he does open up to someone, he can be quite flirtatious and sarcastic, and enjoys teasing those he likes. He is also very adventurous and curious, with an urgent and hopeful desire to discover his hidden past.
Speaker Of What Two Elements?:  Wind & Water
Starting In Which Setting?:  Forest
Love Interests:  He isn't quite sure what his love interest is (other than knowing he is straight), if there is any. He often puts up a stone wall, preventing himself from becoming close to others, because deep down he's afraid of being hurt or of opening up too much.
School Forms:  Magic & Charm
Other:  Michael has an adopted father, and doesn't remember anything before he was taken in, making him extremely curious to discover the secrets of his past.

Posted By:
ϟ T e m p e s t ϟ
ϟ T e m p e s t ϟ
StarStarStar
[I hope it's not a bother, but why do I have to wait over that?]

Adair hag gotten all of her information, everything she needed. Walking into her dorm, she began fixing her clothing into her closet. This is going to take quite a while, Adair thought.

Posted By:
Strawberrysnake
Strawberrysnake
StarStarStarStarStar
Question: This roleplay still open? Looks awesome! I love the change to the usual element thing you've done, it's really interesting.

Wow! I said something in this thread. I must really like you!

I'm kidding.

I hate everyone.

(unless you're Gupi1999. Then I love you.)

Posted By:
Jomeimei
Jomeimei
StarStarStarStarStar
( Of course it's still open! You just make a form. Accepted, and I just feel ad leaving your character out. The other characters won't be there until when we finish...stuff.

"I'm a little weird and we're all a little weird. Life's a little weird, and when we find someone whose weirdness is compatible with ours, we form this weird little thing, and we call it love." ~Dr. Seuss

5000th post 8/3/13

Posted By:
onlyindarkness_1977893 Lock
onlyindarkness_1977893
StarStarStarStarStar
(I'm just going to skip to where my character is at school because I'm to lazy to find my last post.)

David found his dorm fairly easily and shoved his belongings into the small room. There was two beds, and he didn't mind if he ended up sharing a room with someone else. He needed a friend anyway. He hung some clothes up in his closet and put his sheets on his bed, then sat down and pressed his hands together. This would take some getting used to.

let
i use my hair to express myself

Posted By:
kid future
kid future
StarStarStarStar
miles jumped into the air and did a back flip and laughed "awesomeness" he lifted Sophia up slightly and spun her around in a tiny circle and looked her into the eyes thinking yes i did it in your faces or is it elements he stood with a puzzled look on his face

yea yea yea we just influenced you without or elements inside of you you'd be a stuttering bafoon  water and wind said

ooc-
wolf's howl-
dragon tamer-

Posted By:
Blackwater101
Blackwater101
StarStarStarStarStar
Sophia smiled. Her face red. "So, Does this mean you're gonna still stutter around me?" she asked smirking at him. She bit her lip softly.

nialler, hazza, daddy direction, dj malik, boo bear
please join

Lamia (Non-made Vampires): Black Iris
Vampire (Made): Black rose
Witch (Known): Black Dahlia
Witch (Doesn't know): Black Violet
Werewolf: Black Foxglove
Shapeshifter: Black Lily

Posted By:
kid future
kid future
StarStarStarStar
"uh maybe it depends if your gonna make me nervous all the time" he slowly  regained his sense and smiled "but i think its time we get back to the others"

ooc-
wolf's howl-
dragon tamer-

Posted By:
Blackwater101
Blackwater101
StarStarStarStarStar
Sophia nodded. "Ok." sje saod. "And, I'm not going to make you nervous all the time..At least I hope not."

nialler, hazza, daddy direction, dj malik, boo bear
please join

Lamia (Non-made Vampires): Black Iris
Vampire (Made): Black rose
Witch (Known): Black Dahlia
Witch (Doesn't know): Black Violet
Werewolf: Black Foxglove
Shapeshifter: Black Lily

play online games

Hour-of-code-tumb

Codey the troll is lost! Help him avoid obstacles and get back into the computer...

Candy-quest-feature

Your troll is lost! Help it avoid obstacles and get back into the computer.

Fo...

Dragon-dash

Your dragon must return to guard the treasure! Help it gather lost coins and avo...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properties to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be r...

1005_cc_kidz_100x100_vlh

Candy's got her candies into a terrible mess, can you help her to sort them out?

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

_thumb_100x100

Bloons 2 is here! A worthy and awesome sequel at last to our original Bloons gam...

Frostbox_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

dance moms

LAST 1 TO POST WINS ! ! :D

LAST 1 TO POST WINS ! ! :D

This may be Awkward...

The Six Types Of People You Will Friend On KW

This may be Awkward...

latest videos