Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

Souls from the End of Earth ( ATJ )

Posted By:
ϟ T e m p e s t ϟ
ϟ T e m p e s t ϟ
StarStarStar
::Assassin::

Adair walked into the room, watching the weapons that were hung onto the wall. Interesting, Adair thought. She began to study them, her sight changing from one weapon the next, immediately sinking in how they were handled.

Posted By:
hollybl2468
hollybl2468
StarStarStarStarStar
(Can I make two more characters??)

Name:  Max Rest
Looks:  {Image Pending Approval}.
Perso:  Max has a sweet, caring and mysterious personality; he is often responsible and sensitive, but can be a little controlling at times, despite the fact he merely wants to keep his loved ones safe and secure. He would never hurt another human being unless it was extremely necessary, and will always stand up for what he believes is right.
Speaker Of What Two Elements?:  Wind & Earth
Starting In Which Setting?:  Forest
Love Interests:  He hates to hurt others, physically, mentally, emotionally ... and for this reason, he doesn't allow himself to become close to others easily. He is ############, meaning he is straight and attracted to the opposite gender.
School Forms:  Magic & Charm
Other:  Max has adopted parents, though he believes that he, Michael and Isabelle may have actually come from the same family, and they are basically close siblings.

Name: Isabelle Rest
Looks:  {Image Pending Approval}.
Perso:  Isabelle sometimes comes across as a little cold to strangers, but she is merely scared of becoming close to anyone, because she thinks they would disappear as soon as they realised what she really is. When you get to know her, however, she is actually very caring, friendly, protective, sensitive and even gentle.
Speaker Of What Two Elements?: Water & Earth
Starting In Which Setting?:  Forest
Love Interests:  She is admittedly scared of becoming close to others, and isn't interested in purely ###### relationships, but rather a romantic and intelligent guy that will love her unconditonally. She is also straight, like her other siblings.
School Forms:  Magic & Charm
Other:  Whilst none of them have proof that they are in fact blood-related siblings, Isabelle is the sister of Max and Michael, but only lives with Max since her other brother was fostered by another parent.

I know you, I walked with you once upon a dream. I know you, that look in your eyes is so familiar a gleam. And I know it's true that visions are seldom all they seem. But if I know you, I'll know what you do. You'll love me at once, the way you did once upon a dream.

Posted By:
Jomeimei
Jomeimei
StarStarStarStarStar
Accepted! 

"I've got a pocket full of poetry, got a head full of songs, a heart with wings. You couldn't tie me down to anything, and that's enough for me." -Pocket Full of Poetry

5000th post 8/3/13

Posted By:
ϟ T e m p e s t ϟ
ϟ T e m p e s t ϟ
StarStarStar
[Haven't really posted anything in the past 2 days... Sort of boring.]

Posted By:
skylight225
skylight225
StarStarStarStarStar
(Where are we??)

Join Project Niall
Niall He Lights Up My World Like Nodbody Else
The Way That He Gels His Hair Get Me Overwhelmed
But When He Smiles At The Ground
It Ain't Hard to Tell
He Don't Know He Don't Know He's Beautiful
THATS WHAT MAKES HIM BEAUTIFUL!

Posted By:
Jomeimei
Jomeimei
StarStarStarStarStar
You know what? I might have Maia be at Assassin, we are all assassins, right? 

"I've got a pocket full of poetry, got a head full of songs, a heart with wings. You couldn't tie me down to anything, and that's enough for me." -Pocket Full of Poetry

5000th post 8/3/13

Posted By:
skylight225
skylight225
StarStarStarStarStar
Brody sat in the corner of the training room for the assassins sharpening an arrow with a knife.

Join Project Niall
Niall He Lights Up My World Like Nodbody Else
The Way That He Gels His Hair Get Me Overwhelmed
But When He Smiles At The Ground
It Ain't Hard to Tell
He Don't Know He Don't Know He's Beautiful
THATS WHAT MAKES HIM BEAUTIFUL!

Posted By:
ϟ T e m p e s t ϟ
ϟ T e m p e s t ϟ
StarStarStar
Adair picked out a long Chinese sword named 'Jian.' It was straight and durable, the tip utterly sharp. The handle was made out of dark red mahogany wood, along with the casing it had come with. There was a band of gold around the handle, a small, clear stone in the middle of the band. Diamond?

Posted By:
Jomeimei
Jomeimei
StarStarStarStarStar
( Gypsy, do you want Maia to bunk with your character? )

-Assassin- 
Maia laid her pack down and entered an odd room behind the beds. She opened the door and saw a room full of cool weapons. Intellect stuff, rifles, katanas, she ran her hands over them. It was a pretty large room. If this was hers, life would be completed, and she would have gone to heaven. She picked a bow off the wall. She had never shot a bow before. She'd thrown knives, did a little blade work, but never a bow. The dainty string was a lot stronger than it looked. She fitted an arrow in. This side has the crevasse in there, SOOO..that would go there! she talked to herself silently, finally, she pulled bad the bowstring and held it to her eyes adjusting. It was almost like throwing knives, only it took her a lot longer to react and release the string. The arrow landing on the bullseye, but sort of the the side of the circle. She pursed her lips and tried again, over and over. Only then did she noticed there was someone else in the room with her, examining weapons

5000th post 8/3/13

Posted By:
hollybl2468
hollybl2468
StarStarStarStarStar
Max drove along the road in their run-down, old ute, which was worn with constant use. They were travelling at 60k, which was the proper speed; it probably wouldn't have been if Michael was driving. He leaned over calmly from the back seats, where he was seated in the centre, without a seatbelt, because that was how Michael was. "Shouldn't we be going faster?"
Isabelle glanced back at him, her blonde hair whipping back in the force of the wind. "We're already at 60", she replied, after momentarily glancing over at the speed meter.
Michael raised his eyebrows at once, and lowered them back into position immediately as his eyes advanced in the opposite direction, and he turned his head away from them both. "Yeah, and this is an 80 mile zone", he pointed out, returning his gaze to Max, whom glanced back momentarily before settling his eyes back on the open road. They were the only ones on it, which made everything seem more comfortable and secure, because it allowed them to be themselves. After Michael's words, Max instinctively sped up, barely noticing Isabelle smirk and roll her eyes from the corner of his eye.

I know you, I walked with you once upon a dream. I know you, that look in your eyes is so familiar a gleam. And I know it's true that visions are seldom all they seem. But if I know you, I'll know what you do. You'll love me at once, the way you did once upon a dream.

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

The Million Pages Thread

What's your pets name?

How many rights should a woman have?

What's your pets name?

The Million Pages Thread

The Million Pages Thread

latest videos