Kw-halloween-logo-small

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

Souls from the End of Earth ( ATJ )

Posted By:
ϟ T e m p e s t ϟ
ϟ T e m p e s t ϟ
StarStarStar
[Sure, lets just see if she doesn't push her away. :3]

Adair had noticed from the corner of her eye that a girl who had a bow in her hand was also in the room. Paying attention to the jian once again, she looked for a mannequin that wasn't too damaged. Finally spotting one, she stood in front of it, preparing herself. She began to imagine it was an actually enemy that had a Turkish dagger in his hand, his eyes filled with nothing but determination. Swiftly, Adair had sliced through the stomach of the imaginary man, then piercing through it with the tip of the sword.

Posted By:
Jomeimei
Jomeimei
StarStarStarStarStar
Over and over. It was the nay thing gong through Maia's he'd, how long had she been there? Her fingers were raw fulling back the string. Another solid thunk as the arrow hit the bullseye. Thunk. Thunk. Thunk. She finally ran out of arrow, and went to retrieve them. She put them all back int the quiver then place wit down, dusting her hands, she noticed the other girl was slicing at a damaged maniac in, by the way she sliced it, she could tell, through the side, then upwards, her eyes traced the slash. Maia seated herself on a bench, her legs crossed, watching

gtg

"You can't change anything unless you can discard part of yourself too. To surpass monsters, you must be willing to abandon your humanity"-Armin Arlet

5000th post 8/3/13

Posted By:
ϟ T e m p e s t ϟ
ϟ T e m p e s t ϟ
StarStarStar
[Could you add my character into the list? I've updated her status into single, but crushing on Max Rest.]

Once Adair had pierced through the neck of the imaginary man, he fell to the ground, and the setting had gone back to normal. There, she saw her jian jammed into the neck of the mannequin, taking it out with a slight struggle. Putting the sword back into its' casing, she noticed the same girl staring at her.

Posted By:
Jomeimei
Jomeimei
StarStarStarStarStar
I gtg soon, so I'll do ittomorrow

Maia stood up and nodded appreciative toward the blade, " Chinese? , she said and pulled it effortlessly out of the mani quiet, smiling and examine the blade, she flipped it over touching the stones embedded to the handle. She twirled it nice, feeling the balance. She inhaled, " Chinese blacksmiths always have nice blades. " she muttered laying the sword down on the bench, " I'm Maia, nice to meet you,"

gtg  

"You can't change anything unless you can discard part of yourself too. To surpass monsters, you must be willing to abandon your humanity"-Armin Arlet

5000th post 8/3/13

Posted By:
ϟ T e m p e s t ϟ
ϟ T e m p e s t ϟ
StarStarStar
[Okay, and goodbye!]

Adair had gently, though swiftly, taken the jian out of the girl's hands. "Yes," Adair murmured as she looked down at the sword, placing it back into its case. Looking her up and down, carefully inspecting her, she straightened her posture. "Adair Blackwood."

Posted By:
Jomeimei
Jomeimei
StarStarStarStarStar
Maia rightened her posture, shoulder blades, back in a formal, yet somehow careless position, giving her her nice position. She looked at the Jian, " nice blade work you got there. She said whistling softly. She heard her familiar click and her knives slid out of her sleeves as she flicked her wrist. " these are mine, also Chinese. She said touching the dark colored handle, engraved with a blue star encased in another blue star. Her personal mark. She slid them back ing her sleeves. " this place is really cool! " she said a little casually, stuffing her handling her pockets and looking up at the rifles. She picked one up and shot it at the target once. She smiled and rubbed the cool, gray metal before hanging it back up, " nice quality, " she judged thoughtfully

5000th post 8/3/13

Posted By:
hollybl2468
hollybl2468
StarStarStarStarStar
Max pulled over by the school; it's edges were almost fuzzy, as if it was positioned between two dimensions, rather than within one. His brown eyes flickered to Isabelle, softly painted with a unique innocence and kindness. "We're here", he said, opening the car door before climbing out. The atmosphere was colder here, he realised, causing him to place on his brown, leather jacket. Michael climbed out a moment after he and Isabelle, closing the door slightly harder than the others. "About time, too", he muttered under his breath.

Private Message Below -- Do Not Read

SPOILER

Posted By:
ϟ T e m p e s t ϟ
ϟ T e m p e s t ϟ
StarStarStar
Adair kept silence, occasionally glancing over at Maia. "I'm going to ask a smith to make me one of these, though I'll have to make sure he's from Asian decent," Adair told her, placing the jian back onto the glass holders. She liked the jian, but she continued on looking at the other weapons. She was mainly interested in swords and bows, but she also like throwing knives.

Posted By:
Jomeimei
Jomeimei
StarStarStarStarStar
I'm sneaking on for me last post! This thing is so addicting, sorry for crappy post though

Maia touched the blades handing from the walls, and unattached a few from their glass cases. She handled them well, she was trained with these. She smiled and walked over to the fa end of the room and pressed the on button, there were moving targets, and one lit u once and a while, letting her hot with with knives. She smiled, " testy!" She said she set the knives down n the table, grabbed two, then threw one, as the target lit up. Hit, backwards at another one. Hit. One that way, the other in front. Both hits. She'd missed the backwards throw, but only missed the bullseye by one ring. Satisfied, she collected the knives then out them back on the table, nodding at them, " I might get a set of those, I'll go not town and have a smith do it. I've heard American are better dagger makers. " she sad thoughtfully

5000th post 8/3/13

Posted By:
hollybl2468
hollybl2468
StarStarStarStarStar
Michael was walking ahead the others as he entered the school, almost bored according to his expression. "Nice", he said absently, although it was hard to tell whether or not he was being sarcastic.
"You like it here?" Max asked doubtfully, exchanging a glance with Isabelle.
There wasn't amusement in Michael's eyes, and if he was feeling it, he hid it extremely well. "Rather than a nuclear winter, yes".
Isabelle took a step forward. "Let's check out the dorms".

Private Message Below -- Do Not Read

SPOILER

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

Ben C and Martin?

Does everyone's opinion truly matter?

A thrilling ride to WIN big!

Do you think saying "shut up" to someone i...

What's everyone doing for halloween?

Ben C and Martin?

latest videos