Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

Souls from the End of Earth ( ATJ )

Posted By:
ϟ T e m p e s t ϟ
ϟ T e m p e s t ϟ
StarStarStar
[Just so you know, German swords are straight. x3]

Adair rubbed the back of her neck, looking around for other weapons that she could use.

Posted By:
Jomeimei
Jomeimei
StarStarStarStarStar
(  of course I knew that -looks away uneasily- yup. XD )

i have no idea what to post

"I've got a pocket full of poetry, got a head full of songs, a heart with wings. You couldn't tie me down to anything, and that's enough for me." -Pocket Full of Poetry

5000th post 8/3/13

Posted By:
jklhy56
jklhy56
StarStarStarStarStar
I'm online maybe she could meet Lucifer in the hall or something 

Posted By:
Jomeimei
Jomeimei
StarStarStarStarStar
K

"I've got a pocket full of poetry, got a head full of songs, a heart with wings. You couldn't tie me down to anything, and that's enough for me." -Pocket Full of Poetry

5000th post 8/3/13

Posted By:
jklhy56
jklhy56
StarStarStarStarStar
Lucifer got finished going through all the weapons in his room and decided to see the rest of the school. He threw the scythe on his bed and walked out into the hallway. 

Posted By:
Jomeimei
Jomeimei
StarStarStarStarStar
Maia put it down again and stepped out of the room, bidding the girl farewell. She pulled out her bun and shook out her mane of glossy, think black hair before stepping out into the hallway, she wanted to see what the other students were like

5000th post 8/3/13

Posted By:
jklhy56
jklhy56
StarStarStarStarStar
Lucifer looked up seeing that girl from the cottage. What was her name again, Maia"He remeber He walked over to her"Hey"He said waving slightly 

Posted By:
Jomeimei
Jomeimei
StarStarStarStarStar
She smiled and shot him a peace sign, " hey! " she said quietly, 

( testing

. )

5000th post 8/3/13

Posted By:
jklhy56
jklhy56
StarStarStarStarStar
Lucifer looked at her kind of closely"So how are you liking the school so far?"He asked 

Posted By:
Jomeimei
Jomeimei
StarStarStarStarStar
She shrugged, " noting the fact I have a weapon at in my room..." She faded off looking work of resentful, " it's freaking awesome! " she said exciting, her eyes snapping back to their normal electric, ice shade of blue, sparking with excitment . 

5000th post 8/3/13

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Pray For Israel

Hello

Do u like ice cream

Are you good at dancing?

Cheeseburger or hotdog?

Are you good at dancing?

latest videos