Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

Souls from the End of Earth ( ATJ )

Posted By:
Diamond543
Diamond543
StarStarStarStarStar

"Jomeimei" wrote:

Kendra walked through the plains a teeny bit faster. Time passed slowly for her, and she knew it. While walking, she caught a glimpse of movement, the wind whispered in her ears. There's a boy back there. His name is Brynn. Her head tipped to one side and she peeked through the underbrush, then stepped through. " hello. " she said, cocking her head. 

Brynn turned abruptly, to see a girl with mostly brown hair. He stared at her with a mixture of curiosity and fear. He noticed her greeting, and nodded to acknowledge it. He stood slowly, not taking his eyes off the girl. Brushing dirt from his bare chest, he walked over to her, examining her. He backed away from her a little, his eyebrows raised as if asking what she was doing there.

"Clouds come floating into my life. No longer to carry rain or usher storm, but to add colour to my sunset sky".

あなたは美しいです

Roleplayer; Writer ; Anime lover.

Posted By:
Jomeimei
Jomeimei
StarStarStarStarStar
Maia dipped her head. She knew Earth didn't like loud noises too much. " hello " she said firmly, " who are you?" She pulled her hair over her shoulder nonchalantly but had a hand in her back pocket, on the handle of her pistol. The couldn't trust anyone at this point. 

'I know the scariest part is letting go, because love is a ghost you can't control. I promise the truth can't hurt us now, so let the words flow out of your mouth" -The Words, Christina Perri

5000th post 8/3/13

Posted By:
Jomeimei
Jomeimei
StarStarStarStarStar
Kendra dipped her hair and played with the ends of her hair a little. She didn't talk much, as wind and snow were mostly quiet. Hello. she said through wind, How are you? she said again, her silvery hazel eyes intensifying. 

'I know the scariest part is letting go, because love is a ghost you can't control. I promise the truth can't hurt us now, so let the words flow out of your mouth" -The Words, Christina Perri

5000th post 8/3/13

Posted By:
Sunlite16--
Sunlite16--
StarStarStarStarStar
"Holly..." Holly said climbing up the rocks to her cottage. "This is my house. Why are you here?" Holly asked slowly putting her basket down by her feet.

Awwww

~Claudia

Posted By:
kid future
kid future
StarStarStarStar
miles came running through the woods ###### he fell into a nearby pond and he slowly crawled his way out he kept running loving the coldness of the water and  he soon ran opon a small cottage with people ther and one on the roof 

ooc-
wolf's howl-
dragon tamer-

Posted By:
onlyindarkness
onlyindarkness
StarStarStarStarStar
David arrived shortly and cleaned himself off relatively quickly. He ran a bucket of cool water over his head and scrubbed the dirt from his torso. His house didn't having running water or any source of light during the night, so he walked to and from the lake nearby with water to cleanse and used his ability to speak with fire to make sure he could see at night. He lit a lantern when he was done and made sure all the doors and windows were closed before he left again, lantern in hand. He wanted to be able to see once it got dark out. He walked towards the woods, finding comfort in the cool leaves as the traced across his arms when he walked between the forest trees.

let

i use my hair to express myself

Posted By:
Jomeimei
Jomeimei
StarStarStarStarStar
Maia shrugged and shifted her hair again. " nothing, just stumbled across your cottage. " she said casting a look at the little house beside her. She felt the stone for a bit. Her hand tightened on the barrel of the pistol, " I'm Maia. " she said simply.

5000th post 8/3/13

Posted By:
Blackwater101
Blackwater101
StarStarStarStarStar
"I'm Sophia." Sophia said as she looked at all the people. She was stading under the sun loving it. "I was walikng and ended up here." she said.

nialler, hazza, daddy direction, dj malik, boo bear
please join

Lamia (Non-made Vampires): Black Iris
Vampire (Made): Black rose
Witch (Known): Black Dahlia
Witch (Doesn't know): Black Violet
Werewolf: Black Foxglove
Shapeshifter: Black Lily

Posted By:
Sunlite16--
Sunlite16--
StarStarStarStarStar
Holly watched the girl's hand. "What is that that your hand is wrapped around?" she spoke with her beautiful accent. Holly took the bird off of her shoulder and held it in her hand. It felt comforting.

Awwww

~Claudia

Posted By:
kid future
kid future
StarStarStarStar
miles heard the wind whisper to him  *she has a gun* he slowly looked at the girl and walked behind her and said "no need for weapons here miss" he said smiling

ooc-
wolf's howl-
dragon tamer-

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

How much battery has you got right now?

What book are you currently reading?

What was the last thing you ate?

what you like most about ur school ?

Your view on the ice bucket challenge.

Your view on the ice bucket challenge.

latest videos