Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

Souls from the End of Earth ( ATJ )

Posted By:
onlyindarkness
onlyindarkness
StarStarStarStarStar
(I might in a moment. David isn't really working with me over here. Lol. He's persistent.)

David watched some of them enter and he slid down towards the bottom of the truck of the tree to watch more clearly. He didn't think he could be seen, as the brush was thick around him, but it was easy for him to see out because he was close enough to peer through the cracks.

let

i use my hair to express myself

Posted By:
Diamond543
Diamond543
StarStarStarStarStar
Brynn didn't reply, but simply continued staring at her. He nodded, indicating to her that he was fine. "Who are you?" He whispered, crossing his arms against his bare chest. A gentle breeze passed once more, and his grey hair swayed slightly in the wind. He awaited her answer, not saying anything more.

"Clouds come floating into my life. No longer to carry rain or usher storm, but to add colour to my sunset sky".

あなたは美しいです

Roleplayer; Writer ; Anime lover.

Posted By:
Jomeimei
Jomeimei
StarStarStarStarStar
Kendra. Who are you? She replied ostentatiously swirling her hair as she sat down on a rock, the wind whispered other phrases, something about using charm, and a boy hiding in the bushes by the name of David, but she paid no heed and awaited his answer, still swirling her hair

How to Draw Good
-Fill 14 sketchbook
-do you like sparkle??? draw sparkle
-draw what makes your brain do happy emote
-bad stuff is good stuff bc you made stuff
-your art is hot like potato crisp
-drink lotsa augua
-don't panic amigo all is well
-don't let anyone piss on your good mood
-if they do
-eat
-them

5000th post 8/3/13

Posted By:
Sunlite16--
Sunlite16--
StarStarStarStarStar
Holly nodded. "All of my weapons are buried in the floor no harm to anyone...... also i dont use charm unless i honestly need to" Holly spoke quietly still petting the bird. She hummed it's tune softly hopping it would start to sing again, which it did which made Holly smile.

Awwww

~Claudia

Posted By:
kid future
kid future
StarStarStarStar
he laughed " seems you are a speaker sorry i just wanted to make sure" the blade slowly slid back up his sleeve "and im guessing so are you miss laughing  he  smirked im sorry for the unfortunate action i just took hello my name is mile gunn ####### cause i dont use guns he said chuckling to himself but i bow slightly its nice to meet you im guessing maia"

ooc-
wolf's howl-
dragon tamer-

Posted By:
Jomeimei
Jomeimei
StarStarStarStarStar
" yup" she said, not surprised. " I'm guessing you speak wind. " she said raining a curved eyebrow

How to Draw Good
-Fill 14 sketchbook
-do you like sparkle??? draw sparkle
-draw what makes your brain do happy emote
-bad stuff is good stuff bc you made stuff
-your art is hot like potato crisp
-drink lotsa augua
-don't panic amigo all is well
-don't let anyone piss on your good mood
-if they do
-eat
-them

5000th post 8/3/13

Posted By:
Blackwater101
Blackwater101
StarStarStarStarStar
Sophia watched everyone. She leaned against a wall. Someone isn't being social. Sophia rolled her eyes hearing the wind

nialler, hazza, daddy direction, dj malik, boo bear
please join

Lamia (Non-made Vampires): Black Iris
Vampire (Made): Black rose
Witch (Known): Black Dahlia
Witch (Doesn't know): Black Violet
Werewolf: Black Foxglove
Shapeshifter: Black Lily

Posted By:
onlyindarkness
onlyindarkness
StarStarStarStarStar
David slipped the canteen from his pocket and took a sip of water and pressed his shirt against his back, trying to collect some of the sweat. So bored, he thought to himself and the wind. So very bored.

let

i use my hair to express myself

Posted By:
Diamond543
Diamond543
StarStarStarStarStar
Brynn stared at the girl for a while, not bothering to reply to the question. He sat once more, leaning against another tree, not looking away from the girl, who's name was apparently Kendra. He sighed softly, taking up a dry leaf and crushing it in his hands. He brushed a lock of hair from his face, not bothering to watch the girl any more.

"Clouds come floating into my life. No longer to carry rain or usher storm, but to add colour to my sunset sky".

あなたは美しいです

Roleplayer; Writer ; Anime lover.

Posted By:
kid future
kid future
StarStarStarStar
" yes also water  and im guessing you do also" he looks over near the bushes and laughs "you are aware of the boy in the bushes are you not i can hear his fire flicker should we call him over" he forms a frown after he hears this from the wind 

* David is his name  you fool and yes she knows you imbecile*

he smiled hearing the water swish in the boys canteen "water speaking is great" he slowly made the water move from side to side in the canteen 

ooc-
wolf's howl-
dragon tamer-

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Random Survey- 30 questions

My review of Five Nights at Freddy's

What band got you into Metal?

Random Survey- 30 questions

latest videos