Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

Trapped

Posted By:
-Fangirl-
-Fangirl-
StarStarStarStar
You are invited to a laboratory to be a test subject for a project scientists have been working on.

It’s a simple simulator that hooks to the brain, all of your other important organs, and the spinal column so that you get all of the movement and all of the feelings.

You can become anyone you want. You can have those powers, that person, that career you always wanted.

There's a catch, of course. While you are there, living the dream, the simulator taps into your brain and brings your fears to life. Being chased by clowns, dumped by your significant other, etc. They won't all be there. Only the ones that mostly affect you, as the others have their own fears to face. Yes, there will be other humans, testing this  project out with you.

But what if those scientists scientists weren't good? What if they only invited all of you to toy with you, to watch you dance. They leave you there, stuck in this little world you created for yourself, haunted by your fears. Even if you died, you'll wake up again and start over.

Will you band together with the others to try to escape or will you learn to live with it?
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

Please follow basic role playing roles.

Find the doubled word in the description and put it in the code section so I know you read it.
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

Name:
Code:
Personality:
Looks:
Other/Fears:

Books are the quietest and most constant of friends; they are the most accessible and wisest of counselors, and the most patient of teachers.

I have a problem with falling in love with guys who are either fictional characters, live across the pond, homosexual, or are in their 20s/30s.

Trapped

Posted By:
-Fangirl-
-Fangirl-
StarStarStarStar
Name: Xaxier Westerberg (goes by X).

Personality: Underneath his otherwise soft appearance lies a
calculating genius. He is cynical and a loner. He rarely
sympathizes with others and often disregards authority.
While he possesses emotions, he makes the purposeful decision
to suppress them.

Looks: Using for RPs.

Others/Fears: He jumped at the chance to get away and stop
being bored. He hates it. He always needs something to do
or he thinks his brain will rot. His other fear is to be wrong.
He wants to always be right.

Books are the quietest and most constant of friends; they are the most accessible and wisest of counselors, and the most patient of teachers.

I have a problem with falling in love with guys who are either fictional characters, live across the pond, homosexual, or are in their 20s/30s.

Trapped

Posted By:
MechanicsOfEmotion
MechanicsOfEmotion
StarStarStar
( I want to join, but I can't find the doubled word. ;-; )

Trapped

Posted By:
vahid43
vahid43
StarStarStarStarStar
( I can't find the doubled word Either...)

How can I make you happy?

Trapped

Posted By:
-Fangirl-
-Fangirl-
StarStarStarStar
(Ah, my apologies. I've changed it and it's more obvious now.)

Trapped

Posted By:
skylight225
skylight225
StarStarStarStarStar
May i??

Name: Quinn Smith
Code: I read it over and over and couldn't find it
Perso: Quinn is very quiet and rarely ever talks. she is very jumpy and shy. She is also very sensitive and scared easily.
Looks: 
Other/Fears: Her fear is actually being scared she hates that she has so many fears that she is scared of being scared. She is also scared of death she hates the fact of dieing and she is also scared of pain she has been through so much that she has become scared of pain. Last fear is love everyone she has ever loved has left and leaving her heart broken and scared of falling in love

Join Project Niall
Niall He Lights Up My World Like Nodbody Else
The Way That He Gels His Hair Get Me Overwhelmed
But When He Smiles At The Ground
It Ain't Hard to Tell
He Don't Know He Don't Know He's Beautiful
THATS WHAT MAKES HIM BEAUTIFUL!

Trapped

Posted By:
rue99100
rue99100
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Reese Greene
Code: Scientists
Personality: Reese is closed off and distant. She guards herself so people don't ever get close to her. She talks and jokes around but really there is nothing else that people get out of her.
LooksBig Frownoming
Fear: Reese is afraid of getting lost. She believes that if she loses herself she will never find herself. She is afraid of getting lost both physically and mentally.
She also has athasagoraphobia- the fear of being forgotten or ignored or forgetting.

Trapped

Posted By:
prppydawg294
prppydawg294
StarStarStarStarStar

May I join?

Name: Nevelyn Nightingale
Code: Scientists
Personality: Nevelyn is the quiet person where she's from. She never talks much, but is willing to put her life on the line to help others. Tomboyish.
Looks: Nevelyn has black hair and light amber eyes. Her skin is pale, and she usually wears dark colors, plus white.
Other/Fears: She is terrified of being the center of attention.
Also wants magical powers.

"I love how I see a zombie coming towards me and it doesn't faze me too much, but I see a flash of light and freak out."
~Simon from The Yogscast

¡ʇɐɥʇ ǝʞıן uʍop ǝpısdn ʎuunɟ ʞooן no⅄ ¡ɥɐ

Trapped

Posted By:
lilacosplaylady
lilacosplaylady
StarStarStar
( May I join? )

Trapped

Posted By:
-Fangirl-
-Fangirl-
StarStarStarStar
((Of course!))

← Previous 1

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Beautiful Girl

Bands That Save Lives

mental health awarness

Write your own Lyrics

Bands That Save Lives

What Was The Last Movie You Saw?

latest videos