Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

The Lost Princess....

Posted By:
WizardGirl3311
WizardGirl3311
StarStarStarStarStar
"Bring it on." Kyra said to the boy, getting into a defencive stance.

A signature pic. (Thanks, MechanicWolf!)

No roleplay is quite the same, no matter how many times we use the same plot. Each one presents a new challenge, a new adventure.

Merida (Thanks, Iamalive!)

The Lost Princess....

Posted By:
Jomeimei
Jomeimei
StarStarStarStarStar
May i?

"Without art, Earth is just Eh."

5000th post 8/3/13 8:56

The Lost Princess....

Posted By:
-Fangirl-
-Fangirl-
StarStarStarStar
Xavier was standing with a group of boys, warming up to fight, when one of them shouted at another coming towards them. He turned and watched the stranger walk up and get into a fighting stance. He analyzed him as the others jeered at the newcomer. The boy looked young, with a feminine face, though it was hard to tell. He remembered seeing him from earlier days for his girly voice and short stature. It seemed the boy hadn't hit puberty yet.

Books are the quietest and most constant of friends; they are the most accessible and wisest of counselors, and the most patient of teachers.

I have a problem with falling in love with guys who are either fictional characters, live across the pond, homosexual, or are in their 20s/30s.

The Lost Princess....

Posted By:
Gupi1999
Gupi1999
StarStarStarStarStar
Carduus rode through the woods, toward the nearest village. Her mother had told her to never go riding out there. She had been there a few times on 'royal duties' which meant following her mother around. She always found this embarrassing and just hide her face with her hair. Today she was going to the village out of curiosity and since she couldn't be caught she'd prepared everything. She was pretending to be a maid at the castle. She'd borrowed her maids clothing, and had hidden it in her saddlebag. After getting so far into she'd traded the stallion she was riding for a donkey, she was borrowing him from the same maid, and changed into the maids clothes. She then pulled her pin from her hair and plaited it, her hair was rarely down so its length was rarely obvious. She was unrecognisable.
(She's just riding through the woods now...I don't know why I wrote such a long post....)

Oh, you saw me on the forums?
You want to add me?

Don't.

I hate people.
A lot.

The Lost Princess....

Posted By:
WizardGirl3311
WizardGirl3311
StarStarStarStarStar
Kyra looked around and gulped. Everyone is staring at me, i hope they don't realize im a girl....... She thought as the boy threw the first punch.

No roleplay is quite the same, no matter how many times we use the same plot. Each one presents a new challenge, a new adventure.

The Lost Princess....

Posted By:
ϟ T e m p e s t ϟ
ϟ T e m p e s t ϟ
StarStarStar
Name: Grace Winchester

Personality: Grace is very cynical. She's very clever and observant, of course. She's a loner, and she is never interested into getting in a relationship. But she's also very brave and is willing to "rough it" in order to get a job done. She doesn't really sympathize with people. If she ever makes a mistake or loses a client, she berates herself greatly. She's very conceited and vain, but she still admits that her older brother, Jacob Winchester, is more observant than she, though she herself is more energetic.

Height: 5'9

Appearance: Grace has light golden-brown hair that goes with smooth waves just above her waist, though it is commonly seen scooped & braided into a "milkmaid" hairdo. Her eyes are a periwinkle blue with a strikingly large amount of gold surrounding the pupil, and make them stand out against her pale ivory skin. Grace is thin, but she has a pear-shaped figure, making her waist small, though brings out her "curves".

The Lost Princess....

Posted By:
WizardGirl3311
WizardGirl3311
StarStarStarStarStar
Kyra dodged the blow and jumped up in the air. Wipping around, she punched the boy in the back as she came down.

The Lost Princess....

Posted By:
Gupi1999
Gupi1999
StarStarStarStarStar
Carduus could hear noises up ahead, she dismounted the donkey and taking his reigns in her hand she very quietly walked to ward the noise. As she got nearer she could tell that she was walking to a clearing. Staying in the shadows she lead the donkey to some bushes and hid him behind them, then she knelt down and peaked through a small gap in the bush. She saw a crowd of boys watching two boys fight. 

Oh, you saw me on the forums?
You want to add me?

Don't.

I hate people.
A lot.

The Lost Princess....

Posted By:
WizardGirl3311
WizardGirl3311
StarStarStarStarStar
As the other boy crouched form the pain in his back, Kyra took advantage by hopping on it, eventually getting thrown off.

The Lost Princess....

Posted By:
Navi-NINE
Navi-NINE
StarStarStar
Forms-

Name: Victoria Winters, but people who actually know her call her 'Vicky' … Just to make her frustrated.
Height: 5'6
Age: Fourteen, but she doesn't act her age.. At all. If anything, she could be the most mature person you've come across.
Looks:
Dirty blonde hair with a few strands of her natural muddy brown hair colour coming through. It's a bit overgrown and she has shaggy side bangs shielding her right eye when she tilts his head down slightly. Her eye colour is a murky moss green hue that rims her large pupils. They're dilated from too many hours indoors. Her skin tone is pale from too many days indoors, but seems to compliment her hair colour nicely. Her complexion still has a healthy glow to it, but .. It's still awfully pale, almost the colour of porcelain in the light. Her left eye is a bit lame, and has a scar stretching over her eyelid and cutting up into her eyebrow. Her thin lips always sport a small smirk or a disapproving scowl, always mocking. Sharp features with a glassy, inhuman look in her features. She's a bit short, compared to the rest of the crowd averaging at about 5'6. Her figure is fit, but not muscular. She usually wears earthly coloured baggy hoodies and cargo pants.Bryyn is laid back about her clothing, appearance, and introductions. She can be a bit awkward around other people, so she avoids them altogether to procrastinate relationships. Resting on her small, pointed nose is a black, sleek pair of spectacles. They're not decorative; her vision was damaged from a mishap. The scar is a reminder of her one fear..
Personality:
She's unusually quiet.. In a few words, Victoria .. Well, she's one of a few words. Life did it's toil on her mind, in more ways then one. She learnt at a young age to show respect to her elders, or suffer the consequences. And, I should probably mention her slight defection.. She's bi-polar, and can never sort out her own thoughts. She has a slight case of dementia, and was tested positive for having ADHD. She's kind and tries to make as many allies as possible, since she's a bit weak on her own.
Other:
Victoria is one of the wise, even at her age. She knows how to manipulate, and twist ones point of view, and their values to her advantage. Because, no one would suspect the little girl.. Correct? Instead of pursuing strength as an skill, she aspires to be a scholar. And even still, she uses her cunning mind to use the best and the worst of the situation to eliminate everyone. She has a goal to follow out, and by God, she will serve under her own rules.

The Knife goes in, and the Knife comes out.
I'll stab you till you're sCrEaMS Pour out~!

— 2P England — The Cupcake King —

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

_thumb_100x100

We have all played the famous game Sudoku, now play it online with this Classic ...

latest forum posts

Fave Yu-Gi-Oh God Card?

Words that start with A

Words that start with A

Words that start with A

This or That??

This or That??