Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

The Lost Princess....

Posted By:
prppydawg294
prppydawg294
StarStarStarStarStar
(...)

"I love how I see a zombie coming towards me and it doesn't faze me too much, but I see a flash of light and freak out."
~Simon from The Yogscast

¡ʇɐɥʇ ǝʞıן uʍop ǝpısdn ʎuunɟ ʞooן no⅄ ¡ɥɐ

The Lost Princess....

Posted By:
prppydawg294
prppydawg294
StarStarStarStarStar

"prppydawg294" wrote:

(Okay. Love your signature, by the way!)

Alex: I stood in front of my target, a crudely painted wooden circle that I had gotten from a log. I held my bow and tried to relax, then raised it. 'This time,' I vowed. 'This time I'll get it. I'll hit the bull's eye.' I aimed, fired, and... "DANG IT!" I hit the target, but not where I wanted. Scowling, I went over and retrieved my arrow, then hid them and the target. 'Swordplay. We'll practice swordplay.' I thought, retrieving my sword. As I eyed my crude wooden sword, I thought wistfully of the metal swords, with their razor sharp edges... But I'd never get one. I'm a girl. They'd never sell one to me.

"I love how I see a zombie coming towards me and it doesn't faze me too much, but I see a flash of light and freak out."
~Simon from The Yogscast

¡ʇɐɥʇ ǝʞıן uʍop ǝpısdn ʎuunɟ ʞooן no⅄ ¡ɥɐ

1 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 17 Next →

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

_thumb_100x100

We have all played the famous game Sudoku, now play it online with this Classic ...

latest forum posts

Tights Addiction...Need Help!!

Hey Guys!! Newbie here !! :)

Tights Addiction...Need Help!!

loneliness vs fakefriends!