Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

CLAIM YOURSELF α cαѕтєя cняσηιcℓєѕ яσℓєρℓαу

Posted By:
BRIDE OF CHUCKY_1760236 Lock
BRIDE OF CHUCKY_1760236
StarStarStarStar
Caster opening 
You open your eyes and breathe in air that you thought you had already breathed before, but you haven't. Everything has a new taste. It's unbelievable how amazing you feel. With a warm feeling all around you. Breathing in the air that has a different taste than usual. How would you ever get used to this? 

Human opening 
You looked around you dully. Everything was the same for you. Same school. Same life in boring South Carolina. But something deep inside you thought that would change soon. 

Summary:

You're either a human or caster living in a South Carolina town south of Gatlin. Who else lives in this town? Corrall Trea. A dark palimpest who looked in the past and saw only her ancestor's pain. She was outraged and demanded revenge on the town.

RULES

1. NO GODMODDING!
2. YOU MUST HAVE READ/SEEN BEAUTIFUL CREATURES
3. KEEP EVERYTHING AT PG OR VERY LIGHT PG-13
4. ONLY 2 OTHER DUCHANNES/RAVENWOODS OTHER THAN ME.
5. DON'T BEAN ATTENTION HOG
6. IF YOU WANT TO BE A NATURAL/CATACYLIST ASK ME, I'LL MOST LIKELY SAY NO, BUT WHO KNOWS.
7. IF YOU ARE AN EVO/SHIFTER, YOU HAVE TO HAVE PERMISSION IF YOU TURN INTO SOMEONE.
8. NO ending OTHER CHARACTERS

TYPES OF CASTERS:

Natural- Known as the most powerful beings of Casters, they have plenty of different powers that they can awaken at any time. Their most predominant ability is the one to influence the elements and the weather easily, but Lena, a Natural, has also been able to stop time on a few occasions.
Cataclyst- The equivalent of a Natural who became Dark. It is unknown if they have the exact same potential as that of a Natural.
Siren- Seductresses, Sirens are mainly female Casters who are able to bend the will of mortals and make them do or say anything they want.
Thaumaturge- Casters who are usually aligned on Light and have the power to heal injuries and wounds.
Sybil- Casters who are able to reveal the truth hidden inside of people or secret intentions just by looking at the person's face.
Palimpsest- Able to see the past, the present, the future in the same time, these Casters can sometimes mix up what happened and what is happening, often being confused to the others.
Shifter- Casters who can morph objects into others, temporarily or permanently.
Illusionist- Casters who are able to create illusions, making things look like others, without it being real.
Empath- Those who can duplicate the powers of other Casters, this kind of Caster's ability however only last for a limited time.
Necromancer- Casters who are able to communicate with spirits and ghosts and to conjure them back to the world of the living.
Evanescent- The Caster equivalent of magicians and thieves; Casters with the ability to make objects disappear out of any location and make them reappear in their possession.
Evo- They are known to be incredibly powerful. They can influence people, like Ridley as a Siren can, but they can also Evolve, such as morphing into other people or into anyone.
Telepath- Casters who are able to read the minds of others.
Diviner- The Caster equivalent to a seer. Casters with the ability to see in the future.
Cypher- Casters with the ability to decode anything and see invisible forcefields.

(FROM 'THE CASTER CHRONICLES' WIKI)

CASTER FORM:
NAME:
TYPE OF CASTER: 
LOOKS:
BACKGROUND/HISTORY: (OPTIONAL)
OTHER:

HUMAN FORM:
NAME:
BACKGROUND/HISTOY: (OPTIONAL)
OTHER:

EXAMPLE:
NAME: Faust Duchannes
DARK/LIGHT/UNCLAIMED: Dark
TYPE OF CASTER: Evanescent
LOOKS: Black hair that swoops over his forehead, gold eyes, ivory skin. Straight teeth.
PERSONALITY: Witty, mischevious, manipualitive.
OTHER: N/a

CHARACTERS
Dark casters:
Faust Duchannes-Evo (^^^leopardclaw^^^)
Corrall Trea- Palimpest (^^^leopardclaw^^^)

Light Casters:
N/A

Unclaimed Casters:
Fantine Duchannes- Siren (^^^leopardclaw^^^)

J O I N

And still I dream he'll come to me
that we will live the years together
but there are dreams
that cannot be
and there are storms
we cannot weather

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Give me the color of ur Shirt now:)

whats ur nickname ?

awnser the question the person above you asks

whats ur nickname ?

WHAT'S YOUR FAVOURITE MY CHEMICAL ROMANCE ...

Good Night! is it Night there now?

latest videos