Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

The Justice League: New Generation

Posted By:
TheWhiteKnight728
TheWhiteKnight728
StarStarStarStarStar
"Yeah!" she said. "How did you know?" She beagan to fiddle with her hair. Long walked over and sat down. This is so BORING.......nothing to do.....noone to fight...

DBZ Cooler Meme

Wumbo? I wumbo. You wumbo. He- She- We... wumbo; Wumboing; We'll have thee wumbo; Wumborama; Wumbology; the study of wumbo. It's First Grade!

Advanced Roleplayer ^_^

It truly is. :D

Hopsin has changed my life. That and Dubstep.
Black Death

.My face when I see couples coupled up in public kissing.
Me

Posted By:
Awkwarddd
Awkwarddd
StarStarStarStar
Briella smiled. "I spent a summer in Japan once, met a few Uriko's." She checked her iphone impatiently. "Whatever reason we were asked here, I hope it's apparent soon. There's a marvel movie marathon on in 15 mins. It looks like you're getting bored too," she said, glancing over at Long.

Posted By:
TheWhiteKnight728
TheWhiteKnight728
StarStarStarStarStar
"Is it that apparent? Anyways what are your powers?" He said glancing over at Uriko. He signaled for her to come sit next to him. She sat down next to him and weirdly groomed herself like a cat. "Oh my gosh!! That was so akward, I just can't help it though, sometimes my zoanthrope instincts get the best of me!" She looked down, hiding his face.

DBZ Cooler Meme

Wumbo? I wumbo. You wumbo. He- She- We... wumbo; Wumboing; We'll have thee wumbo; Wumborama; Wumbology; the study of wumbo. It's First Grade!

Advanced Roleplayer ^_^

Black Death

Me

Posted By:
Awkwarddd
Awkwarddd
StarStarStarStar
Briella tried to hide her baffled expression from seeing Uriko, and then her eyes shifted awkwardly. "I, uh, don't know what you mean," she giggled nervously. "I mean, powers? Where are we, gothem? Superheroes aren't real..."

Posted By:
TheWhiteKnight728
TheWhiteKnight728
StarStarStarStarStar
Long ignored Uriko and looked at Briella. He was interrupted buy a large boom and an alarm went off. "Do-Do we go check that out or?" He said. He slowly removed his weights and strecthed.

DBZ Cooler Meme

Advanced Roleplayer ^_^

Black Death

Me

Posted By:
Awkwarddd
Awkwarddd
StarStarStarStar
"Well DUH!" Briella said, "we can't just ignore it!"  She raced around the corner, looking back to make sure Long and Uriko were coming. "I'm so not gonna be back in time for the movie marathon," she sighed under her breath.

Posted By:
TheWhiteKnight728
TheWhiteKnight728
StarStarStarStarStar
Uriko and Long ran after her. They transformed and sped past her. Long slowed up. "Need a ride?" He asked slyly. Uriko mewed soflty as she ran headfirst into a masked robber and stood up taking a fighting stance.

DBZ Cooler Meme

Advanced Roleplayer ^_^

Black Death

Me

Posted By:
Awkwarddd
Awkwarddd
StarStarStarStar
"You.. You..." Briella stuttered. "You guys are superheroes too?!" She exclaimed, a grin spreading across her face. "When you asked me about powers before I didn't say anything cuz I didn't know you guys were like me! And no thanks to the ride," Briella transformed into a cheetah in an instant. "I think I've got it covered." (When she is in animal form she can still speak english) She ran ahead after Uriko.

Posted By:
PinkNinja999
PinkNinja999
StarStar
(NOOOOO IDEA HOW TO JUMP IN XD)

Posted By:
Awkwarddd
Awkwarddd
StarStarStarStar
(JUST LIKE FALL OUT OF THE SKY FROM A BUILDING AND BE LIKE BAM I WAS HERE ALL ALONG AND THEN HELP US KICK BAD GUY BUT!)

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Is this child abuse?

Should abortion be legal?

Have you ever had a crush on a cartoon cha...

Good Night! is it Night there now?

Should abortion be legal?

Have you ever had a crush on a cartoon cha...

latest videos