×
Back left 6d79ffa2165c70419b5d81367025d889a832b878a14a24f303dd5f6f59a4f2c5
Back right 7131bbac0729874ea35f73598ddf94d2e1f7db07d23b55f12e0a2064353ff6d7
Posted over 4 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb

You are not normal. People don't look at you and cringe whenever they get the chance to. Because of this you are lonely , and the pain is so normal that it is now an old friend. You feel alone , but what you don't know is that  you are not the only one. You find a letter saying:
Welcome to the academy of Sonifiers. You are not a normal human being . You were created by Soni and you must learn your true identity. What are you? A Sonifier.

Basically you are a supernatural. You come to this school because you had no choice. All "Sonifiers" are orphans .You weren't born from a female human as you thought you were. When you arrive at this school the teachers ,or "Grand Soni " , check the palm of your hand. A mark will be on the palm.This shows what power you have and you must learn and understand your skill.

Marks on the hand:
moon shaped - The power of a black hole ( you an control space or turn the black hole into an objet like a whip.)
Star shaped - Telekinesis
circle shaped - Shape shifter ( only animals)
 square shaped - Levitation
heart shaped - power of the elements ( water, ice , fire , earth)

Vocabulary:

Grand Soni- Teachers at the academy ( they also have mastered their powers)
Soni - Those who have mastered their power
Sonifiers - apprentices or children of Supreme Soni
Supreme Soni - The god or the man who created all Soni and Sonifiers



Rules:
do not control other players
DO NOT ROLEPLAY WHILE I AM OFFLINE !!!
ADANCED ROLEPLAYERS ONLY
use "these" when in character use (these) when out of character
use the Code: otaku in your form or you are not accepted

any questions? just ask
 
forms:
Name:
age:
looks: ( anime is preferred)
age: ( 15 - 20)
personality:
what mark:
other:



blooming Flower Gif
❥ѕмιℓє, ℓσνє ιт'ѕ gσσ∂ fσя уσυ❥


Posted over 4 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
(( hello? ))

blooming Flower Gif
❥ѕмιℓє, ℓσνє ιт'ѕ gσσ∂ fσя уσυ❥


Posted over 4 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Posts: 3039

(May I join? Awesome plot, by the way).


Name: Leo Duste

Age: 18
Looks: 
Personality: He is the type of person that can come off as very dark and mysterious sometimes, but deep down he has a romantic, adventurous, friendly and even sweet nature. He enjoys exploring and trying new things; if he doesn't like you, he doesn't like you, and that isn't likely to change. However, he takes an immediate liking to some people, and to those he does, he is very protective of. He is also very intelligent and intuitive, and is serious when he needs to be - or wants to be.
What Mark: Moon
Other: Otaku
_________________________________________________

Name: Winter Fallen
Age: 20
Looks: 

Personality: She has a very quiet personality; it isn't because she's shy, but due to the fact she is "picky with people". If she doesn't like you, she can be extremely snarky and sarcastic, but to those she does like, she is defensive and loyal. Most of the time, she actually enjoys being involved in trouble, and sometimes seeks it out, since she becomes easily bored. Although she used to skip class a lot of the time, she is actually very smart, and has the looks to match.
What Mark: Star
Other: Otaku
_________________________________________________

Name: Guinevere Caste
Age: 16
Looks:  

Personality: Guinevere is extremely quiet; it is mostly a result of the fact she is teased due to being deaf, but she can effortlessly lip-read and perform sign-language, which makes up for this. Deep down, she is sweet, caring and brave, but she often comes across as very vulnerable and shy. She often finds herself lonely, and appreciates company. When she gets to know you, she is very friendly, loyal and even bubbly.
What Mark: Heart
Other: Otaku


Posted over 4 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef
Name: Mark Lilliard
looks: ( anime is preferred) 
age: ( 15 - 20) 15
personality: Mark is a very comedic person, especially when telling jokes. He loves making new friends and isn't quick to judge. It's this trait that makes him uncomfortable to be around. Although he means good by it, he will not hesitate to use his intelligence, which turns him into a sadistic, cold person.
what mark: Heart
other: N/A

Ah, I finally got around to returning. Only a year and a half later. Woo.


Posted over 4 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb

"hollybl2468" wrote:

(May I join? Awesome plot, by the way).


Name: Leo Duste

Age: 18
Looks: 
Personality: He is the type of person that can come off as very dark and mysterious sometimes, but deep down he has a romantic, adventurous, friendly and even sweet nature. He enjoys exploring and trying new things; if he doesn't like you, he doesn't like you, and that isn't likely to change. However, he takes an immediate liking to some people, and to those he does, he is very protective of. He is also very intelligent and intuitive, and is serious when he needs to be - or wants to be.
What Mark: Moon
Other: Otaku
_________________________________________________

Name: Winter Fallen
Age: 20
Looks: 

Personality: She has a very quiet personality; it isn't because she's shy, but due to the fact she is "picky with people". If she doesn't like you, she can be extremely snarky and sarcastic, but to those she does like, she is defensive and loyal. Most of the time, she actually enjoys being involved in trouble, and sometimes seeks it out, since she becomes easily bored. Although she used to skip class a lot of the time, she is actually very smart, and has the looks to match.
What Mark: Star
Other: Otaku
_________________________________________________

Name: Guinevere Caste
Age: 16
Looks:  

Personality: Guinevere is extremely quiet; it is mostly a result of the fact she is teased due to being deaf, but she can effortlessly lip-read and perform sign-language, which makes up for this. Deep down, she is sweet, caring and brave, but she often comes across as very vulnerable and shy. She often finds herself lonely, and appreciates company. When she gets to know you, she is very friendly, loyal and even bubbly.
What Mark: Heart
Other: Otaku


awsome!!

blooming Flower Gif
❥ѕмιℓє, ℓσνє ιт'ѕ gσσ∂ fσя уσυ❥


Posted over 4 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb

"TheWhiteKnight728" wrote:

Name: Mark Lilliard
looks: ( anime is preferred) 
age: ( 15 - 20) 15
personality: Mark is a very comedic person, especially when telling jokes. He loves making new friends and isn't quick to judge. It's this trait that makes him uncomfortable to be around. Although he means good by it, he will not hesitate to use his intelligence, which turns him into a sadistic, cold person.
what mark: Heart
other: ###



I would accept you but you forgot to do something 0.0  

blooming Flower Gif
❥ѕмιℓє, ℓσνє ιт'ѕ gσσ∂ fσя уσυ❥


Posted over 4 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef

"until.the.world.meet.me" wrote:



"TheWhiteKnight728" wrote:


Name: Mark Lilliard
looks: ( anime is preferred) 
age: ( 15 - 20) 15
personality: Mark is a very comedic person, especially when telling jokes. He loves making new friends and isn't quick to judge. It's this trait that makes him uncomfortable to be around. Although he means good by it, he will not hesitate to use his intelligence, which turns him into a sadistic, cold person.
what mark: Heart
other: ###

 


I would accept you but you forgot to do something 0.0  
(hehe....otaku)

Ah, I finally got around to returning. Only a year and a half later. Woo.


Posted over 4 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Member since:
February 2013
Posts: 917

Name: Brianna "Bri" Maddox
Looks:  but with bright green eyes
Age: 18
Personality: Very kind and friendly, loves all people and animals
What mark: Circle
Other: She is terrified of fire
Code: Otaku
(This is just me being nosy, but did you come up with this idea or is it like from a book? It's really good!)


Posted over 4 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb

"Awkwarddd" wrote:

Name: Brianna "Bri" Maddox

Looks:  but with bright green eyes

Age: 18

Personality: Very kind and friendly, loves all people and animals

What mark: Circle

Other: She is terrified of fire

Code: Otaku

(This is just me being nosy, but did you come up with this idea or is it like from a book? It's really good!)

no i was just supper bored Frustrated

blooming Flower Gif
❥ѕмιℓє, ℓσνє ιт'ѕ gσσ∂ fσя уσυ❥


Posted over 4 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef
(When are we starting?)

Ah, I finally got around to returning. Only a year and a half later. Woo.


News Feed

To view your full News Feed please Login using your Username and Password or Register with Kidzworld!

Forum Activity

See you... **NOT CLICKBAIT** in Random posted by XxRuby_PhoenixxX
I want to be a professional... in Say Anything posted by gemzworld
Sillyvision next Generation... in General Roleplays posted by Tord_Trash
Who else likes Jhonny Cash? in Country posted by ksinger
Who else likes Jhonny Cash? in Country posted by ksinger
New site layout this week! in New Features on KW posted by slurpie3
The Death Weapon Meister Ac... in School posted by NedeonxszzsWaffexl
The Death Weapon Meister Ac... in School posted by NedeonxszzsWaffexl
Know a good place to put my... in Random posted by XxRuby_PhoenixxX
Sillyvision next Generation... in General Roleplays posted by Shadeleaf
Sillyvision next Generation... in General Roleplays posted by Tord_Trash
What do you think i am?(hon... in Say Anything posted by nounou123
First Period Storys. (Girls... in Girls Only posted by WinxFanBloomKia231AP
Home For the Strange ( for ... in Private Roleplay posted by ThisNameWasStolen
Rate the YouTube channel ab... in Forum Games posted by ImagineOrdinary
Let's count to 1 Million! in Forum Games posted by Itzmedacheese
New site layout this week! in New Features on KW posted by SnowflakeAngelKitten
Write your best friend's na... in Say Anything posted by slurpie3
What song is stuck in your ... in Everything Music posted by ImagineOrdinary
awnser the question the per... in Forum Games posted by ImagineOrdinary
New site layout this week! in New Features on KW posted by slurpie3
New site layout this week! in New Features on KW posted by slurpie3
New site layout this week! in New Features on KW posted by James
New site layout this week! in New Features on KW posted by SnowflakeAngelKitten
New site layout this week! in New Features on KW posted by rainbowpoptart
New site layout this week! in New Features on KW posted by simran88
New site layout this week! in New Features on KW posted by Abbergrl
New site layout this week! in New Features on KW posted by SnowflakeAngelKitten
what do you want to be when... in Current Events posted by Alois_Trancy_
New Real Time Private Messa... in New Features on KW posted by lolathedog
See you... **NOT CLICKBAIT** in Random posted by XxRuby_PhoenixxX
I want to be a professional... in Say Anything posted by gemzworld
Know a good place to put my... in Random posted by XxRuby_PhoenixxX
If Net Neutrality Passes ;-; in Random posted by XxRuby_PhoenixxX
Write your best friend's na... in Say Anything posted by _agustduh
Write your best friend's na... in Say Anything posted by slurpie3
Write your best friend's na... in Say Anything posted by slurpie3
What do you think i am?(hon... in Say Anything posted by H3LLSCRIVVER
What do you think i am?(hon... in Say Anything posted by fairytailfan123
What do you think i am?(hon... in Say Anything posted by TXSL9