Kw-logo-holiday

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

Who knows and Loves? ( open)

Posted By:
until.the.world.meet.me
until.the.world.meet.me
StarStarStarStarStar

You are not normal. People don't look at you and cringe whenever they get the chance to. Because of this you are lonely , and the pain is so normal that it is now an old friend. You feel alone , but what you don't know is that  you are not the only one. You find a letter saying:
Welcome to the academy of Sonifiers. You are not a normal human being . You were created by Soni and you must learn your true identity. What are you? A Sonifier.

Basically you are a supernatural. You come to this school because you had no choice. All "Sonifiers" are orphans .You weren't born from a female human as you thought you were. When you arrive at this school the teachers ,or "Grand Soni " , check the palm of your hand. A mark will be on the palm.This shows what power you have and you must learn and understand your skill.

Marks on the hand:
moon shaped - The power of a black hole ( you an control space or turn the black hole into an objet like a whip.)
Star shaped - Telekinesis
circle shaped - Shape shifter ( only animals)
 square shaped - Levitation
heart shaped - power of the elements ( water, ice , fire , earth)

Vocabulary:

Grand Soni- Teachers at the academy ( they also have mastered their powers)
Soni - Those who have mastered their power
Sonifiers - apprentices or children of Supreme Soni
Supreme Soni - The god or the man who created all Soni and Sonifiers

Rules:
do not control other players
DO NOT ROLEPLAY WHILE I AM OFFLINE !!!
ADANCED ROLEPLAYERS ONLY
use "these" when in character use (these) when out of character
use the Code: otaku in your form or you are not accepted

any questions? just ask

forms:
Name:
personality:
what mark:
other:

blooming Flower Gif
❥ѕмιℓє, ℓσνє ιт'ѕ gσσ∂ fσя уσυ❥

Posted By:
until.the.world.meet.me
until.the.world.meet.me
StarStarStarStarStar
(( hello? ))

blooming Flower Gif

Posted By:
hollybl2468
hollybl2468
StarStarStarStarStar
(May I join? Awesome plot, by the way).

Name: Leo Duste

Looks: 
Personality: He is the type of person that can come off as very dark and mysterious sometimes, but deep down he has a romantic, adventurous, friendly and even sweet nature. He enjoys exploring and trying new things; if he doesn't like you, he doesn't like you, and that isn't likely to change. However, he takes an immediate liking to some people, and to those he does, he is very protective of. He is also very intelligent and intuitive, and is serious when he needs to be - or wants to be.
What Mark: Moon
Other: Otaku

Name: Winter Fallen
Looks: 

Personality: She has a very quiet personality; it isn't because she's shy, but due to the fact she is "picky with people". If she doesn't like you, she can be extremely snarky and sarcastic, but to those she does like, she is defensive and loyal. Most of the time, she actually enjoys being involved in trouble, and sometimes seeks it out, since she becomes easily bored. Although she used to skip class a lot of the time, she is actually very smart, and has the looks to match.
What Mark: Star

Name: Guinevere Caste
Looks:  

Personality: Guinevere is extremely quiet; it is mostly a result of the fact she is teased due to being deaf, but she can effortlessly lip-read and perform sign-language, which makes up for this. Deep down, she is sweet, caring and brave, but she often comes across as very vulnerable and shy. She often finds herself lonely, and appreciates company. When she gets to know you, she is very friendly, loyal and even bubbly.
What Mark: Heart

Posted By:
TheWhiteKnight728
TheWhiteKnight728
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Mark Lilliard
looks: ( anime is preferred) 
personality: Mark is a very comedic person, especially when telling jokes. He loves making new friends and isn't quick to judge. It's this trait that makes him uncomfortable to be around. Although he means good by it, he will not hesitate to use his intelligence, which turns him into a sadistic, cold person.
what mark: Heart
other: N/A

DBZ Cooler Meme

Wumbo? I wumbo. You wumbo. He- She- We... wumbo; Wumboing; We'll have thee wumbo; Wumborama; Wumbology; the study of wumbo. It's First Grade!

Advanced Roleplayer ^_^

It truly is. :D

Hopsin has changed my life. That and Dubstep.
Black Death

.My face when I see couples coupled up in public kissing.
Me

Posted By:
until.the.world.meet.me
until.the.world.meet.me
StarStarStarStarStar

"hollybl2468" wrote:

(May I join? Awesome plot, by the way).

Name: Leo Duste

Looks: 
Personality: He is the type of person that can come off as very dark and mysterious sometimes, but deep down he has a romantic, adventurous, friendly and even sweet nature. He enjoys exploring and trying new things; if he doesn't like you, he doesn't like you, and that isn't likely to change. However, he takes an immediate liking to some people, and to those he does, he is very protective of. He is also very intelligent and intuitive, and is serious when he needs to be - or wants to be.
What Mark: Moon

Name: Winter Fallen
Looks: 

Personality: She has a very quiet personality; it isn't because she's shy, but due to the fact she is "picky with people". If she doesn't like you, she can be extremely snarky and sarcastic, but to those she does like, she is defensive and loyal. Most of the time, she actually enjoys being involved in trouble, and sometimes seeks it out, since she becomes easily bored. Although she used to skip class a lot of the time, she is actually very smart, and has the looks to match.
What Mark: Star

Name: Guinevere Caste
Looks:  

Personality: Guinevere is extremely quiet; it is mostly a result of the fact she is teased due to being deaf, but she can effortlessly lip-read and perform sign-language, which makes up for this. Deep down, she is sweet, caring and brave, but she often comes across as very vulnerable and shy. She often finds herself lonely, and appreciates company. When she gets to know you, she is very friendly, loyal and even bubbly.
What Mark: Heart

awsome!!

blooming Flower Gif

Posted By:
until.the.world.meet.me
until.the.world.meet.me
StarStarStarStarStar

"TheWhiteKnight728" wrote:

personality: Mark is a very comedic person, especially when telling jokes. He loves making new friends and isn't quick to judge. It's this trait that makes him uncomfortable to be around. Although he means good by it, he will not hesitate to use his intelligence, which turns him into a sadistic, cold person.
other: ###

I would accept you but you forgot to do something 0.0  

blooming Flower Gif

Posted By:
TheWhiteKnight728
TheWhiteKnight728
StarStarStarStarStar

"until.the.world.meet.me" wrote:

"TheWhiteKnight728" wrote:

other: ###

I would accept you but you forgot to do something 0.0  
(hehe....otaku)

DBZ Cooler Meme

Wumbo? I wumbo. You wumbo. He- She- We... wumbo; Wumboing; We'll have thee wumbo; Wumborama; Wumbology; the study of wumbo. It's First Grade!

Advanced Roleplayer ^_^

Black Death

Me

Posted By:
Awkwarddd
Awkwarddd
StarStarStarStar
Name: Brianna "Bri" Maddox
Looks:  but with bright green eyes
Personality: Very kind and friendly, loves all people and animals
What mark: Circle
Other: She is terrified of fire
Code: Otaku
(This is just me being nosy, but did you come up with this idea or is it like from a book? It's really good!)

Posted By:
until.the.world.meet.me
until.the.world.meet.me
StarStarStarStarStar

"Awkwarddd" wrote:

Name: Brianna "Bri" Maddox

Looks:  but with bright green eyes

Personality: Very kind and friendly, loves all people and animals

What mark: Circle

Other: She is terrified of fire

Code: Otaku

(This is just me being nosy, but did you come up with this idea or is it like from a book? It's really good!)

no i was just supper bored Frustrated

blooming Flower Gif

Posted By:
TheWhiteKnight728
TheWhiteKnight728
StarStarStarStarStar
(When are we starting?)

DBZ Cooler Meme

Advanced Roleplayer ^_^

Black Death

Me

← Previous 1 3

play online games

Hour-of-code-tumb

Codey the troll is lost! Help him avoid obstacles and get back into the computer...

Candy-quest-feature

Your troll is lost! Help it avoid obstacles and get back into the computer.

Fo...

Dragon-dash

Your dragon must return to guard the treasure! Help it gather lost coins and avo...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properties to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be r...

1005_cc_kidz_100x100_vlh

Candy's got her candies into a terrible mess, can you help her to sort them out?

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

_thumb_100x100

Bloons 2 is here! A worthy and awesome sequel at last to our original Bloons gam...

Frostbox_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

What is the most Overplayed Song to you?

I'm back!

My dad is not around.

latest videos