Kw-halloween-logo-small

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

Dragon Ball Z - The New Saiyan King

Posted By:
TheWhiteKnight728
TheWhiteKnight728
StarStarStarStarStar
(Sure just make your form)

DBZ Cooler Meme

Wumbo? I wumbo. You wumbo. He- She- We... wumbo; Wumboing; We'll have thee wumbo; Wumborama; Wumbology; the study of wumbo. It's First Grade!

Advanced Roleplayer ^_^

It truly is. :D

Hopsin has changed my life. That and Dubstep.
Black Death

.My face when I see couples coupled up in public kissing.
Me

Posted By:
kid future
kid future
StarStarStarStar
yea lets spar great idea siyo lets see if my regular form can compete with you super sayian Desmond silver hair began to shake and the ground cracked and he was suddenly engulfed in a silverish aura  his eyes glowing now lets see what we have here ill do the first move star destroyer his power level rising slightly desmond jumped high into the air and pointed his hands down as a blast of silver ki was deployed from his hand and came racing towards siyo 

ooc-
wolf's howl-
dragon tamer-

Posted By:
TheWhiteKnight728
TheWhiteKnight728
StarStarStarStarStar
Syio deflected the blast with little ease and afterimaged behind Desmond. "You've gotta be quicker than that!" He exclaimed. Zero pwered up and charged his trademark attack. "Revenge Cannon!!!" He yelled as a large wave of golden ki was discharged from his mouth, speeding towrads Desmond. Siyo moved out of the way as the ki wave neared Desmond.

DBZ Cooler Meme

Wumbo? I wumbo. You wumbo. He- She- We... wumbo; Wumboing; We'll have thee wumbo; Wumborama; Wumbology; the study of wumbo. It's First Grade!

Advanced Roleplayer ^_^

Black Death

Me

Posted By:
kid future
kid future
StarStarStarStar
desmond barely escaped the blast and afterimaged  behind zero 2 against one is not fair he sent he grabbed zeros waist and pile drived him into the ground he stood up and #################### ed be hind a giant boulder and began raising his ki to reach super sayian 

ooc-
wolf's howl-
dragon tamer-

Posted By:
TheWhiteKnight728
TheWhiteKnight728
StarStarStarStarStar
Zero regained his composure and afterimaged behind Siyo. Zero punched Siyo and sent him flying into a giant boulder. "Who said anything about 2 against 1?" Zero said as he threw a few boulders towards Desmond, baiting him. Take the bait.....take the bait.... Siyo powered up even more destroying the boulder and a few more around him. "Take this!" He yelled charging up his attack.

DBZ Cooler Meme

Advanced Roleplayer ^_^

Black Death

Me

Posted By:
kid future
kid future
StarStarStarStar
there was a bright slash as desmond aura turned from silver to golden and his hair turned gold like a super sayains  and he instantly slowly looked  up at siyo and held up his hand and a ball of golden ki slowly flickered to life as it began to charge up he grinned " you two should work together "he mimicked and held his other hand behind his back as the same thing happened 

ooc-
wolf's howl-
dragon tamer-

Posted By:
TheWhiteKnight728
TheWhiteKnight728
StarStarStarStarStar
Zero's aura disappeared as he ascended higher in the air. "I'm gonna take a break." He siad breathing heavily. "ERASER CANNON!!!!!" Siyo yelled out before throwing a giant green ball of energy towards Desmond. That's the move i wanna learn....Zero thought to himself.

DBZ Cooler Meme

Advanced Roleplayer ^_^

Black Death

Me

Posted By:
kid future
kid future
StarStarStarStar
desmond  put the two blast together and yelled  SUPER BUSTER CANNON!!!!!! a blast of blue ki was sent flying from his palms and collided with his eraser cannon and he smiled  he though he won 

ooc-
wolf's howl-
dragon tamer-

Posted By:
TheWhiteKnight728
TheWhiteKnight728
StarStarStarStarStar
There was a blinding white light and it receded to show both Siyo and Desmond unharmed. "You're pretty good!" Siyo exclaimed. "Ok I'm finished for now, I need to rest up for tommorrow's mission." "WAIT!!!# Zero yelled out. His blue aura returned and became induced by lightning as he raised his pwer level. His hair turned golden for a second and returned to normal. His power level stopped rising and he looked up at Siyo. "Darn it, I was this close." Zero said. "Don't worry Zero, just keep trying." Siyo looked back over at Desmond.

DBZ Cooler Meme

Advanced Roleplayer ^_^

Black Death

Me

Posted By:
ssj Gotenks
ssj Gotenks
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Carina. (Root word: Ocarina) Age: 8. Looks: getting. Gender: Female. Saiyan Armour: Check. (Yes) Type: Basic Saiyan. Other: Is related to her brother, Piaunt. And daughter to Gohan. Name: Piaunt. (Root: Piano. Pronounced pie • aunt.) Age: 12 Looks: Similar to [Teen] Gohan's, but a bit more taller. Gender: Male. Saiyan Armour: Nah. He carries the 'Son' symbol on Goku's clothes. (Gohan's when he fought Bojack.) Type: Super Saiyan of Legends. Other:Is related to his sister, Carina. Son to his father, Gohan.

"Me? I’m dishonest, and a dishonest man you can always trust to be dishonest. Honestly. It’s the honest ones you want to watch out for, because you can never predict when they’re going to do something incredibly… stupid."

~Captain Jack Sparrow

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

Do u think that adults should dance on rin...

Thoughts On Body Modifications?

Type Your Username With Your Eyes Closed.

What is your biggest fear?

If you could rename yourself what name(s) ...

Should women have higher societal roles?

latest videos