Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

Dragon Ball Z - The New Saiyan King

Posted By:
kid future
kid future
StarStarStarStar
dont worry zero you dont have to be able to become a super while trying like me i turned super sayain out of rage that i kept building up until my hair just flickered gold and then boom i blew away some rocks and i was a super sayian but im trying to become a ssj2 sadly i think my sayian blood awakens at near death experiences

ooc-
wolf's howl-
dragon tamer-

Posted By:
TheWhiteKnight728
TheWhiteKnight728
StarStarStarStarStar
Zero sighed and dusted off his armor. "Thanks guys." He ate a senzu bean and headed home. "ZERO!!! We're meeting here in the morning before the mission!!!!!" Siyo yelled after Zero. "Ok!" Zero's voice trailed off. "So, i guess im gonna head home, and again we're meeting here in the morning and don't be late." He yelled out. He powered up and flew off into the distance.

DBZ Cooler Meme

Wumbo? I wumbo. You wumbo. He- She- We... wumbo; Wumboing; We'll have thee wumbo; Wumborama; Wumbology; the study of wumbo. It's First Grade!

Advanced Roleplayer ^_^

It truly is. :D

Hopsin has changed my life. That and Dubstep.
Black Death

.My face when I see couples coupled up in public kissing.
Me

Posted By:
TheWhiteKnight728
TheWhiteKnight728
StarStarStarStarStar

"ssj Gotenks" wrote:

Name: Carina. (Root word: Ocarina) Age: 8. Looks: getting. Gender: Female. Saiyan Armour: Check. (Yes) Type: Basic Saiyan. Other: Is related to her brother, Piaunt. And daughter to Gohan. Name: Piaunt. (Root: Piano. Pronounced pie • aunt.) Age: 12 Looks: Similar to [Teen] Gohan's, but a bit more taller. Gender: Male. Saiyan Armour: Nah. He carries the 'Son' symbol on Goku's clothes. (Gohan's when he fought Bojack.) Type: Super Saiyan of Legends. Other:Is related to his sister, Carina. Son to his father, Gohan.
(You are accepted and can join in whenever, we are heading home after a long day of sparring, to rest up for our first mission. Also would you mind if one of my characters dated Carina?)

DBZ Cooler Meme

Wumbo? I wumbo. You wumbo. He- She- We... wumbo; Wumboing; We'll have thee wumbo; Wumborama; Wumbology; the study of wumbo. It's First Grade!

Advanced Roleplayer ^_^

Black Death

Me

Posted By:
kid future
kid future
StarStarStarStar
im never late he yelled and he powered down his sayian gold hair turning back to silver  he laughed and flew off im going to try and reach ssj2 in the training center

( at the training center desmond sets to intense training
he worked every muscle on his body remembering the horrible memory from his past the way his last squad was killed in his very eyes he never wanted that to happen again but back then he could only become a great ape he focused but his sadness slowly crept into his mind  he cut off a the training simulator his sadness soon turned to anger and he let the anger boil inside him until he was furious his body soon felt powered he felt lightning spark around him his hair got short  but (like gohans after training with piccolo it was long but medium)  very soon he was developed in lightning and it sparked around him he soon he kept building up his anger he let out a long roar and his power level spiked glitching all of the scouters in the base and there was a bright flash as he learned of his ssj2 powers he slowly lowered his power level knowing that zero and siyo would come looking worried about what happened 

ooc-
wolf's howl-
dragon tamer-

Posted By:
TheWhiteKnight728
TheWhiteKnight728
StarStarStarStarStar
Zero's scouter picked up Desmonds power level spiking, as it slowly descended. "I-It can't be, not now..." Siyo yelled. He and Zero used instant transmission to teleport right in front of Desmond. "Desmond, what did you do?" Siyo asked. 

DBZ Cooler Meme

Advanced Roleplayer ^_^

Black Death

Me

Posted By:
kid future
kid future
StarStarStarStar
he sighed " nothing i just had a bad memory he laughed but uh siyo can you reach ssj2 yet?

ooc-
wolf's howl-
dragon tamer-

Posted By:
TheWhiteKnight728
TheWhiteKnight728
StarStarStarStarStar
"No, but i've been trying for a while." Siyo replied, sighing. "Wait why?" Zero asked. He fiddled with his scouter, trying to read Desmond's power level. 60 million.....no that cant be right, his power level was only 25 million when we were sparring....unless...no...no....no...i-its not fair....."ITS NOT FAIR!!!!!!! Zero yelled out in anger, his power exploding. His blue aura turned golden and so did his hair. It gained more spikes than usual as his power level neared 50 million, and was still rising. Siyo's scouter beeped frantically then exploded. Zero created a golden wave of destruction, emitting from his body. The wave created a large crater under Zero. His wave receded and Siyo, in awe, looked at his now changed friend. Zero ascended slowly, his golden aura surrounded by lightning. 

DBZ Cooler Meme

Advanced Roleplayer ^_^

Black Death

Me

Posted By:
kid future
kid future
StarStarStarStar
9 wait is he a ### 1 or 2)

desmond looked in awe as his former comrade looked at him in zero do you know what you have turned into desmond put on his scouter trying to calculate zero's power now and walked over to him 

ooc-
wolf's howl-
dragon tamer-

Posted By:
TheWhiteKnight728
TheWhiteKnight728
StarStarStarStarStar
(2)
Zero walked over to Desmond. He turned around and look at Siyo. "Sorry about the scouter." He said, his voice deeper than before. "Nah it's ok, just forget it. I can just get another one." He replied shrugging. Zero shrugged back and turned back towards Desmond. "No, what have I turned into?" He asked.

DBZ Cooler Meme

Advanced Roleplayer ^_^

Black Death

Me

Posted By:
kid future
kid future
StarStarStarStar
this is unprecedented  he bit his thumb you skipped the basic level how is this possible he looked at zero he stepped back and raised his power level and the training center walls cracked he discharged any leftover power and in a bright flash he became a super sayian 2 now you have turned into one of these along with me we are the only two who can achieve this along along the basic sayains he grinned since you skipped a level its time for me to spar with you zero

ooc-
wolf's howl-
dragon tamer-

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

LAST PERSON TO SAY RANDOM WINZ!!!-moved

dreams vs reality

awnser the question the person above you asks

awnser the question the person above you asks

Let's Talk About School!

something good

latest videos