Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

Dragon Ball Z - The New Saiyan King

Posted By:
TheWhiteKnight728
TheWhiteKnight728
StarStarStarStarStar
"Ok." Zero powered up and rushed Desmond. He kicked him high in the air and followed after his body. Zero drove his knee into Desmond's chest and elbowed him to the griund. He afterimaged under Desmond and kneed him in the stomach, moments before impact, and drove his fist into his back, causing Desmond to slam into the ground. Zero stepped on Desmond's head and blasted him with a full pwer energy wave. He flipped back, as the surrounding crater expanded.

DBZ Cooler Meme

Wumbo? I wumbo. You wumbo. He- She- We... wumbo; Wumboing; We'll have thee wumbo; Wumborama; Wumbology; the study of wumbo. It's First Grade!

Advanced Roleplayer ^_^

It truly is. :D

Hopsin has changed my life. That and Dubstep.
Black Death

.My face when I see couples coupled up in public kissing.
Me

Posted By:
kid future
kid future
StarStarStarStar
desmond appeared behind zero with scratches all over his Armour and his gloves blasted off

" now you done"

desmond sweep kicked him and punched him upward  and afterimaged above him a kicked him down to the ground and before he hit the ground he hit him again and  he jumped above him and a ball of silver energy appeared in his hand ​ revenge cannon and threw it into him and it exploded sending a massive shock wave and afterimaged beside siyo " that was easy"

ooc-
wolf's howl-
dragon tamer-

Posted By:
TheWhiteKnight728
TheWhiteKnight728
StarStarStarStarStar
Zero sat up and spit blood. His saiyan armor had been completely destroyed, leaving nothing but his tattered gloves and boots, along with his black full body battle suit. "Is that all?" He said. Siyo smirked. "He isn't that easy to get rid of." Zero afterimaged in front of Desmond and smiled. He gave a grunt of pain and sighed. He focused his power and returned to his base form. "Oh man, that was intense, i gotta learn to endure the amount of time I can stay like that." Zero breathe heavily. "So Desmond, let me show you the full extent of my super saiyan abilities." Siyo said confidently. He powered up and instantly reached his ssj form. He continued to power up causing his muscles to expand. He stopped powering up and stared in Desmond's face. "I have become an ####." Siyo laughed and returned to his base form. He took out a senzu bean and ate it. He handed one to Zero who ate it. "You wanna senzu bean Desmond?" (an #### is an ascended super saiyan, like super vegeta or super trunks)

DBZ Cooler Meme

Wumbo? I wumbo. You wumbo. He- She- We... wumbo; Wumboing; We'll have thee wumbo; Wumborama; Wumbology; the study of wumbo. It's First Grade!

Advanced Roleplayer ^_^

Black Death

Me

Posted By:
kid future
kid future
StarStarStarStar
yes ### soon as he reached out for it he turned back to base form ill eat this now * he ate it* now lets see he instantly turned it to a super sayian 2 and began but for you i have to take of my weights he * he took of the silver bands on his forearms and punched you sending you flying into the wall he looked at the wall and said ​ redemptions will he appeared in front of the wall and performed 10 super fast powerful hits then on the last punch hit you through the wall and jumped back 

ooc-
wolf's howl-
dragon tamer-

Posted By:
ssj Gotenks
ssj Gotenks
StarStarStarStarStar

"TheWhiteKnight728" wrote:

"ssj Gotenks" wrote:

Name: Carina. (Root word: Ocarina) Age: 8. Looks: getting. Gender: Female. Saiyan Armour: Check. (Yes) Type: Basic Saiyan. Other: Is related to her brother, Piaunt. And daughter to Gohan. Name: Piaunt. (Root: Piano. Pronounced pie • aunt.) Age: 12 Looks: Similar to [Teen] Gohan's, but a bit more taller. Gender: Male. Saiyan Armour: Nah. He carries the 'Son' symbol on Goku's clothes. (Gohan's when he fought Bojack.) Type: Super Saiyan of Legends. Other:Is related to his sister, Carina. Son to his father, Gohan.
(You are accepted and can join in whenever, we are heading home after a long day of sparring, to rest up for our first mission. Also would you mind if one of my characters dated Carina?)
Of course. Be my guest.

"Me? I’m dishonest, and a dishonest man you can always trust to be dishonest. Honestly. It’s the honest ones you want to watch out for, because you can never predict when they’re going to do something incredibly… stupid."

~Captain Jack Sparrow

Posted By:
TheWhiteKnight728
TheWhiteKnight728
StarStarStarStarStar

"ssj Gotenks" wrote:

"TheWhiteKnight728" wrote:

"ssj Gotenks" wrote:

Name: Carina. (Root word: Ocarina) Age: 8. Looks: getting. Gender: Female. Saiyan Armour: Check. (Yes) Type: Basic Saiyan. Other: Is related to her brother, Piaunt. And daughter to Gohan. Name: Piaunt. (Root: Piano. Pronounced pie • aunt.) Age: 12 Looks: Similar to [Teen] Gohan's, but a bit more taller. Gender: Male. Saiyan Armour: Nah. He carries the 'Son' symbol on Goku's clothes. (Gohan's when he fought Bojack.) Type: Super Saiyan of Legends. Other:Is related to his sister, Carina. Son to his father, Gohan.
(You are accepted and can join in whenever, we are heading home after a long day of sparring, to rest up for our first mission. Also would you mind if one of my characters dated Carina?)
Of course. Be my guest.
(Feel free to jump in whenever and thx)

DBZ Cooler Meme

Advanced Roleplayer ^_^

Black Death

Me

Posted By:
ssj Gotenks
ssj Gotenks
StarStarStarStarStar
I walk in, arguing with my sister. "NO YOUR NOT! Dad said I'm stronger and faster! I'm doing it and that's it. You can train with the younger ones!" I yell. I put on the weights permitted. I crank them up to 200 pounds each. Carina: I yell at my brother then go to the training dummy. "I'll show him..." I mutter then start training. Within a few punches, I replace it with a firmer, harder dummy.

"Me? I’m dishonest, and a dishonest man you can always trust to be dishonest. Honestly. It’s the honest ones you want to watch out for, because you can never predict when they’re going to do something incredibly… stupid."

~Captain Jack Sparrow

Posted By:
TheWhiteKnight728
TheWhiteKnight728
StarStarStarStarStar
(Would you mind speaking in 3rd person,I just feel really slow reading in 1st.....sorry....)

DBZ Cooler Meme

Advanced Roleplayer ^_^

Black Death

Me

Posted By:
ssj Gotenks
ssj Gotenks
StarStarStarStarStar
(Yeah sorry.)

~Captain Jack Sparrow

Posted By:
TheWhiteKnight728
TheWhiteKnight728
StarStarStarStarStar
Zero and Siyo walked into the facility and began training. Siyo noticed Carina and walked over. "Hey Carina." He spoke. He join her and began punching a few dummies. Zero powered up and set the robot level to 3 of 5 and set the gravity to 100 times that of Planet Vegeta's.

DBZ Cooler Meme

Advanced Roleplayer ^_^

Black Death

Me

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Hour-of-code-tumb

Millions of Students will be doing an Hour of Code with Tynker December 8th-14th...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

latest forum posts

Type in the face you have on right now

if u were to live in a book which one woul...

if u were to live in a book which one woul...

Post a Number with your eyes closed

what is your first name

what is your first name

latest videos