Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

Moon Boarding School (Open! Advanced RPers only! Ask to Join!)

Posted By:
prppydawg294
prppydawg294
StarStarStarStarStar
Welcome to Moon Boarding School.
We have lovely group meals at 8:00 AM, 12:00 PM, and 6:00 PM.
Curfew is at midnight.
Clean dormitories of female and male.
Bathroom for each dorm.
Special test for each freshman.
Lovely view of the forest.

You are sent to Moon Boarding School.
Reason why? You're parents want to get rid of you. Something... strange has been going on at your house, and they suspect that you're the cause. Some of them are happy. They're strange like you. Some of them... aren't.

RULES:

d0nt tlk lik dis
Use proper punctuation and grammar.
Do your best at spelling.
Romance is allowed, but don't take it to a huge level. This is a kid's website!
Put the word 'mystic' in your form if you've read these. (And make sure not to make it too obvious. We can't have some people copy!)
You can't control other people's characters unless they give you permission.
Use (these) when you're talking out of character and use "these" when your character is talking. Don't use -these- or *these* when your character is doing something.
THIS ISN'T SUPPOSED TO BE A HUMAN ZOO.
HAVE FUN!

Form:

Name:
Personality:
Looks:
Reason You Were Sent: (this is the specific reason. Something strange, like their parents wouldn't be able to find him/her on the night of the full moon. We're in the Fantasy section, people!)
Bio:
Relationships:
Other:

I'll post my forms after school.

"I love how I see a zombie coming towards me and it doesn't faze me too much, but I see a flash of light and freak out."
~Simon from The Yogscast

¡ʇɐɥʇ ǝʞıן uʍop ǝpısdn ʎuunɟ ʞooן no⅄ ¡ɥɐ

Posted By:
lightshadow
lightshadow
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Cat Powers
Personality: She's caring and sarcastic, but loves her friends or she did until she was sent here. She's artistic and musical. She enjoys a good pranks, she hates makeup too, very much a tomboy. She enjoys a good book with Mystic characters.
Looks: Short spiky blond hair, high cheek bones, and overall very pretty. She wears skinny jeans and different colours of plaid shirts, and yellow all stars trainers, grey dark green shoulder bag with lots of different button badges and buttons which she has note pads, pens and pencils.
Reason You Were Sent: She was eating a lot of banana's and climbing around the house rather than walking.
Bio: When she was 5 her parents split up, 2 years later they got back together. They were on and off for about 4 years and then they stuck together, Cat as an only child is glad she is so only she had to suffer this problem.
Relationships: None. I think...?
Other: Has a guitar with lots of stickers.

☆When life gives you a hundred reasons to cry, show life you have a thousand reasons laugh☆
2500th post! 14/10/2013 - About 10:35

Posted By:
prppydawg294
prppydawg294
StarStarStarStarStar

"lightshadow" wrote:

Name: Cat Powers
Personality: She's caring and sarcastic, but loves her friends or she did until she was sent here. She's artistic and musical. She enjoys a good pranks, she hates makeup too, very much a tomboy. She enjoys a good book with Mystic characters.
Looks: Short spiky blond hair, high cheek bones, and overall very pretty. She wears skinny jeans and different colours of plaid shirts, and yellow all stars trainers, grey dark green shoulder bag with lots of different button badges and buttons which she has note pads, pens and pencils.
Reason You Were Sent: She started to rebel and her parents were arguing about it, so to solve the problem they sent Cat away.
Bio: When she was 5 her parents split up, 2 years later they got back together. They were on and off for about 4 years and then they stuck together, Cat as an only child is glad she is so only she had to suffer this problem.
Relationships: None. I think...?
Other: Has a guitar with lots of stickers.

By reason I mean how your character was acting strange... Like something really weird happened... But I could work that in, I guess.. (Google all the way!)

"I love how I see a zombie coming towards me and it doesn't faze me too much, but I see a flash of light and freak out."
~Simon from The Yogscast

Posted By:
lightshadow
lightshadow
StarStarStarStarStar
(I'll fix)

☆When life gives you a hundred reasons to cry, show life you have a thousand reasons laugh☆
2500th post! 14/10/2013 - About 10:35

Posted By:
prppydawg294
prppydawg294
StarStarStarStarStar

"lightshadow" wrote:

(I'll fix)

You don't have to talk in (these) yet, we haven't started. When we do, you'll have to.

~Simon from The Yogscast

Posted By:
NachozRule Lock
NachozRule
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: JubNub
Personality: Stupid, tells lame jokes, everybody hates him.
Looks: Pink hair, huge feet, medium height, no eyebrows and green eyelashes.
Reason You Were Sent: Acting like a hippo, which causes important things to disappear.
Bio: A very stupid person, he hates everyone that doesn't agree with his opinions or doesn't laugh at his jokes. He likes to act like a hippo. He likes to keep up with the latest trends and hates relationships.
Relationships: no
Other: He has an addiction to chocolate and other types of candy.

H3H3H3H3 >:]

Posted By:
prppydawg294
prppydawg294
StarStarStarStarStar
You don't have to say that your character is acting like a hippo or monkey! Gosh....... They don't have to..... (I might delete this now.)

~Simon from The Yogscast

Posted By:
NachozRule Lock
NachozRule
StarStarStarStarStar

"prppydawg294" wrote:

You don't have to say that your character is acting like a hippo or monkey! Gosh....... They don't have to..... (I might delete this now.)

B...Bu..But I want to act like a hippo.

Posted By:
prppydawg294
prppydawg294
StarStarStarStarStar

"NachozRule" wrote:

Reason You Were Sent: Acting like a hippo, which causes important things to disappear.

Bio: A very stupid person, he hates everyone that doesn't agree with his opinions or doesn't laugh at his jokes. He likes to act like a hippo. He likes to keep up with the latest trends and hates relationships.

Not accepted.

~Simon from The Yogscast

Posted By:
NachozRule Lock
NachozRule
StarStarStarStarStar

"prppydawg294" wrote:

"NachozRule" wrote:

Not accepted.

Why not, I couldn't think if any other name, I don't liker relationships, his personality is probably the most interesting one, his age is fine, his looks are amazing. And his candy addiction is quite fascinating.

← Previous 1 3 4

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

_thumb_100x100

We have all played the famous game Sudoku, now play it online with this Classic ...

latest forum posts

CHECK EHT OUT NAO!!!!!

Do you think Religion should be included i...

Do you think Religion should be included i...

Do you like reading Garfield books?

Describe your Country in one word

Red by Taylor Swift