Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

Hetalia- for planets

Posted By:
-Kayuko3-
-Kayuko3-
StarStarStarStarStar
Mi Mi blinked, grabbed Venus' arm, and flipped backwards. "Fire.." Her scythe came up. "You can't kill Venus and I!" She looked at Mercury.

Are You Alone

Hetalia- for planets

Posted By:
silvercresent1
silvercresent1
StarStarStarStar
He started to cry. " This is my fault for becoming friends with you. Please dont try to resist. It will only get worse." he attacked Mi MI first.

we live in an ugly, yet beautiful world

Hetalia- for planets

Posted By:
-Kayuko3-
-Kayuko3-
StarStarStarStarStar
She sighed, her playful side in fighting shifted on. She run back and flipped over him. Mi Mi looked at him and rammed the scythe's staff end into his back.

Are You Alone

Hetalia- for planets

Posted By:
silvercresent1
silvercresent1
StarStarStarStar
" Im sorry im afraid that wont work. i thought you were my friend but you did not hesitate to attack me. so i will have to make this bloody." He took the scythe out of his back. " Mi Mi, we were never friends after all." he slashed her leg. " I will not kill you quickly because i want to have fun with this." he smirked.Then his blade grew and a chain came from the end of it. He then started to spin the blade from the chain. " Its over!" 

Hetalia- for planets

Posted By:
-Kayuko3-
-Kayuko3-
StarStarStarStarStar
She felt onto her knee/ "It's over when I say so." She slid out the way and looked up at him. She felt her leg bleeding heavy. Her blade start fire from it, spreading on the blade. "And I AM your friend. Love you like one, just like Venus. Hell, I'm not suppose to say this,but Venus loves you. You can't kill her."

Are You Alone

Hetalia- for planets

Posted By:
silvercresent1
silvercresent1
StarStarStarStar
He flinched and gasped. " But, i have to carry out orders from Master Hellscythe. As a necromancer, i am dangerous. youu should have known theh risk of being friends with me." he looked at Hellscythe." I will follow your orders, Master Hellscythe."

Hetalia- for planets

Posted By:
-Kayuko3-
-Kayuko3-
StarStarStarStarStar
"You don't really have to, stupid! You're your own darn person!" She rushed at him. "And you've never shown being dangerous. We trusted you!"

Are You Alone

Hetalia- for planets

Posted By:
HyperBlossomppgz
HyperBlossomppgz
StarStarStarStarStar
I just stood there shocked. didnt know what to do. "I-I cant help if I die or not. if its fate......I.....I will accept!" i fall to the ground and start to cry.

You seem amusing. I want you. *Evil Smirk*

Hetalia- for planets

Posted By:
-Kayuko3-
-Kayuko3-
StarStarStarStarStar
She stopped her running. "You're not gonna die, Venus!" She turned to Mercury. "Stop this, now."

Are You Alone

Hetalia- for planets

Posted By:
silvercresent1
silvercresent1
StarStarStarStar
" Venus, please stand up and fight back. i dont want to kill you without putting up a fight. espesially you." he pointed his sword at her.

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

whats ur nickname ?

8 year old boy likes me

Give me the color of ur Shirt now:)

whats ur nickname ?

awnser the question the person above you asks

whats ur nickname ?

latest videos