Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

Screams In The Dark (Open-5 spots)

Posted By:
crazehgurl12
crazehgurl12
StarStarStarStarStar
When 8 teenagers wander into an abandoned mansion in the middle of the woods, signs for their retreat are stated clearly. But when the teens ignore these signs, punishment is fierce. They are locked inside of the mansion, where it is always dark, and they must keep together for their survival. Will they ever make it out? Or will they get picked off, one by one, until there is no one left....

Okay, so i made this RP because i am craving horror and thriller stuff right now. There are 4 spots open, since i took one of course. But  feel free to join! Especially if you like the horror :P

My form:
Name: Alyson Roin
Personality: Alyson is tough, and she knows how to take care of herself. These 7 other teenagers are her only friends, since they are the only ones that understand her. She loves to be heard and stands up for what she believes him. She has a relatively short temper, but surprisingly good tolerance. It depends on the situation if she gets mad or not, and only her friends know which ones. She always makes sarcastic remarks.
Bio: Alyson's father left her, so all she has is her mother. Her mother and her don't have a very strong relationship because her mother had never really been there for her until now. She always goes to hang out with friends and hardly listens to her mother at all.
Looks: Will get
Other :N/A

Characters:
1. Alyson Roin
2. Devon Baker
3.Lucy Choate

~I do not produce signatures~
Why, you may ask?
Because i am epic like that.
If you do not enjoy my signature
That is entirely your problem

~"Love is always patient and kind. It is never jelous. Love is never boastful or concieted. It is never rude or selfish. It does not take offense and it is not resentful." -1 Cornithians 13:4

Posted By:
glitteronmyhands
glitteronmyhands
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Lucy Choate
Personality: Lucy is quite rude and pessimistic, always making everyone feel bad about the situation they are in. She rarely provides support for people who are upset and is incapable of the feeling of 'pity' or 'sympathy.'. The words make her laugh, in fact.
Without knowing why, she has turned her heart to stone over time.
Bio: Lucy's parents have known each other since 3rd grade, and have lived in the town they have met in forever. Lucy looks up to her parents a lot, and trys to copy her mom the most. Her mom and her are almost just alike. Lucy has friends at school, but she would just describe them as acquaintances. She refuses to develop close relationships with anyone, and deep down inside she knows she has a problem.
Looks:  
Other: N/A

Posted By:
Umbreontamer2
Umbreontamer2
StarStar
NameBig Grinevon Baker
Personality: Devon is the jokester of this group , always pulling pranks and making people laugh. Devon is also the one in the group with the lowest grades, he pretends he is smart and clever but he knows the truth.
Bio: devon came to know lucy because they both share a passion for art and were put in the same art class, thus resulting in a friendship

Posted By:
glitteronmyhands
glitteronmyhands
StarStarStarStarStar
[quote="Umbreontamer2"]NameBig Grinevon Baker
Personality: Devon is the jokester of this group , always pulling pranks and making people laugh. Devon is also the one in the group with the lowest grades, he pretends he is smart and clever but he knows the truth.
Bio: devon came to know lucy because they both share a passion for art and were put in the same art class, thus resulting in a friendship[/quote

Ooo! If we get accepted, that's a cool idea! 

Posted By:
crazehgurl12
crazehgurl12
StarStarStarStarStar
(Accepted! Thanks for joining!)

Why, you may ask?

~"Love is always patient and kind. It is never jelous. Love is never boastful or concieted. It is never rude or selfish. It does not take offense and it is not resentful." -1 Cornithians 13:4

Posted By:
crazehgurl12
crazehgurl12
StarStarStarStarStar
(Okay, maybe in awhile i'll up the number of teens to like, 7 or something i dunno it depends)

Why, you may ask?

Posted By:
glitteronmyhands
glitteronmyhands
StarStarStarStarStar
(Thanks! Can I invite people?)

Posted By:
crazehgurl12
crazehgurl12
StarStarStarStarStar
(Sure! That would be much appreciated)

Why, you may ask?

Posted By:
Umbreontamer2
Umbreontamer2
StarStar
am i uh i mean devon accepted?

Posted By:
glitteronmyhands
glitteronmyhands
StarStarStarStarStar
(Thanks!)

← Previous 1 3

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Big_icon_(5)

Tic Tac Toe is back!

latest forum posts

Rate The Profile Pic Above You.

Whats a new updation of google?

LAST 1 TO POST WINS ! ! :D

latest videos