Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

Dead Space: The Root (Open, ATJ)

Posted By:
membershipgirl
membershipgirl
StarStarStarStarStar

"hollybl2468" wrote:

Max firmly grabbed hold of Arielle's hand, his muscles tightening as he felt her fingers begin to slip through his. In a quick motion, he clasped his other hand around her arm, pulling her up from what could have been a gruesome yet rapid death. "Where's Jennifer?" she gasped, her eyes flickering to Estelle. Where are you?

''I'm not too sure.'' Estelle replied back whilst staring at Arielle.

Posted By:
hollybl2468
hollybl2468
StarStarStarStarStar
Max spun Arielle round to face him as she moved to run, his hands clasped over her shoulders. "Go! I'll find Jennifer", he insisted, his eyes wide and alert.
Arielle followed after Damen without hesitation, momentarily glancing back to see that Sebastien was striding along behind the two of them, fixing his gun with a click. "I'll be coming, too".

Private Message Below -- Do Not Read

SPOILER

Posted By:
membershipgirl
membershipgirl
StarStarStarStarStar
''Alright then but I hope everyone will be safe and protected.'' She thought, thinking maturely about the others. After that, Christina walked back carefully, staring around the environment.

Posted By:
realKnuckles
realKnuckles
StarStarStarStarStar
"Hmm...Alright..." He said, Damen had no tolerance for youthful arrogance, therefore he had never really cared for Sebastian. He walked in with the two and began typing on the computer.
Suddenly, the lights went off in the flight lounge.
"What's going on?" Asked Cross as a vent broke, "Something's in the room with us!"
Damen watched through the plexiglass seperating the two parties as something with five limbs and a pinkish skin tone walked up behind Johnston and slashed his head clean off.
"JOHNSTON!" Damen yelled, as the thing jumped through a vent, "Run!!!" As Damen opened a door for Arielle and Sebastian, the being fell into the small computer chamber that they were in.

This is my signature.
It's a signature.
It's not an art gallery, it's a signature.
-Marshall

Posted By:
realKnuckles
realKnuckles
StarStarStarStarStar

"realKnuckles" wrote:

"Hmm...Alright..." He said, Damen had no tolerance for youthful arrogance, therefore he had never really cared for Sebastian. He walked in with the two and began typing on the computer.

Suddenly, the lights went off in the flight lounge.

"What's going on?" Asked Cross as a vent broke, "Something's in the room with us!"

Damen watched through the plexiglass seperating the two parties as something with five limbs and a pinkish skin tone walked up behind Johnston and slashed his head clean off.

"JOHNSTON!" Damen yelled, as the thing jumped through a vent, "Run!!!" As Damen opened a door for Arielle and Sebastian, the being fell into the small computer chamber that they were in.

This is my signature.
It's a signature.
-Marshall

Posted By:
hollybl2468
hollybl2468
StarStarStarStarStar
(I'm just going to let my characters die and make new ones all the time xD).

Sebastien clicked his gun again, his expression hardening beneath the shadows. "I'm going out there", he snarled, almost as soon as he, Damen and Arielle were shut in the room.
Max's gaze settled on Jennifer, where she was almost unconscious across the cold ground, her left arm bleeding and grazed. Picking her up without hesitation, he carried her out of the destroyed room, and headed to find Arielle again.

SPOILER

Posted By:
realKnuckles
realKnuckles
StarStarStarStarStar
The creature slashed off Sebastian' s leg, then pounded a single tendril through his head, Sebastian' s body sprouted new limbs, his bones cracked, forming into sharp points on the limbs, his intestines burst out of his pores, becoming tendrils, his neck snapped and twisted as his jaw broke and his skin turned corpse colored, he had become one of them.

This is my signature.
It's a signature.
-Marshall

Posted By:
realKnuckles
realKnuckles
StarStarStarStarStar
Damen ran along with Arielle, "The elevator's this way! Hurry!"

This is my signature.
It's a signature.
-Marshall

Posted By:
hollybl2468
hollybl2468
StarStarStarStarStar
(It doesn't bother me because I was planning on killing him anyway, but just so you know, in another roleplay with someone, that could be considered god-modding. I'm just letting you know so you don't get in trouble with other roleplayers or whatever xD).

Arielle ran with Damen, almost pounding on the elevator buttons. Ding. "You've got to be kidding me", she murmured under her breath, repeatedly glancing back between the two creatures and the elevator. Ding. The elevator opened. A hand grabbed her wrist, almost dragging her in. "Max!" she gasped under her breath, urging Damen along with them. Ding.

SPOILER

Posted By:
realKnuckles
realKnuckles
StarStarStarStarStar
The door finally closed, with the three inside, snapping off the hand of the creature.
((I know, I just did it because I knew you intended for him to die there. xDD))

This is my signature.
It's a signature.
-Marshall

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Hour-of-code-tumb

Millions of Students will be doing an Hour of Code with Tynker December 8th-14th...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

latest forum posts

Mirror, Mirror

Mirror, Mirror

List the Worst Shows Ever

Whispers

What was the last thing you ate?

Type in the face you have on right now

latest videos