Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

Dead Space: The Root (Open, ATJ)

Posted By:
hollybl2468
hollybl2468
StarStarStarStarStar
When Arielle returned to Isabelle, she helped her friend out of the elevator, with the additional help of Max. Her heart suddenly thudded in her chest as the elevator rushed downwards, finally crashing at the bottom. Good thing we climbed out. Arielle bit down on her bottom lip hard.

I know you, I walked with you once upon a dream. I know you, that look in your eyes is so familiar a gleam. And I know it's true that visions are seldom all they seem. But if I know you, I'll know what you do. You'll love me at once, the way you did once upon a dream.

Posted By:
realKnuckles
realKnuckles
StarStarStarStarStar
"Damen!" A voice came in on Damen' s intercom
"Vincent?"
"Damen, Chen's dead, I fled the scene and now I'm on the highest area of the bridge, I have my trusty sniper with me."
"It's no use, Vincent, they'll only die if--"
"I sprung for poison bullets."
"Alright, I trust you."

This is my signature.
It's a signature.
It's not an art gallery, it's a signature.
-Marshall

Posted By:
hollybl2468
hollybl2468
StarStarStarStarStar
Arielle bit down harder on her bottom lip as a loud thud echoed from the ceiling, and shifted her gaze to the others. They're coming. The thud was followed by footsteps; that familiar rhythm that sent a chill down her spine. They're hungry.

I know you, I walked with you once upon a dream. I know you, that look in your eyes is so familiar a gleam. And I know it's true that visions are seldom all they seem. But if I know you, I'll know what you do. You'll love me at once, the way you did once upon a dream.

Posted By:
realKnuckles
realKnuckles
StarStarStarStarStar
Damen began walking deeper as he realized--he was in the section of the ship used for worship by unitologists.

This is my signature.
It's a signature.
It's not an art gallery, it's a signature.
-Marshall

Posted By:
hollybl2468
hollybl2468
StarStarStarStarStar
Everything happened so fast.
"Jennifer!" she cried. Arielle was running; everything seemed almost as if it were in slow-motion. The floor beneath her friend cracked, forming a circle around her. Arielle reached out for her friend's hand, but Jennifer fell through, and disappeared beneath the floor. "Jennifer!" Arielle screamed again, feeling Max's hands immediately grasp her arms, painfully tight. Despite her reluctance, he pulled her away before she too, could fall through the floor; and they ran, with Max refusing to let her turn back for her own good. The ceiling and floor in that same area collapsed, and Arielle realised they would now be dead if they hadn't run.
Ari- I'm okay. Everything's fine. Jennifer felt her head rush with dizziness as she moved to stand, brushing her right hand across her bruised forehead; crumbled paint fell from her clothes. She felt her knees buckle, as if they might give out on her at any moment. Her eyes flashed up to the shadows ahead of her, where a creature prowled out from the darkness. She wanted to scream.

Posted By:
Toolimon_2506171 Lock
Toolimon_2506171
Star
Can I join? "Brute"

1 2 3 4 5 6 8 Next →

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Doctor Who!

Doctor Who!

Freaks of Kidzworld.

Slap The Keyboard :p

latest videos