Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

Hunted and Lost

Posted By:
lightshadow
lightshadow
StarStarStarStarStar
Survival is something that came easy, but now, now its hard, your being hunted, by what? you haven't a clue, but you only know that once your out there, your on your own.

All Kw Rules Apply
No Swearing
Speak in 3rd person! Kay?

Form:

Name:
Looks:
Other:

Note from Light: Yep, another lightshadow RP, this time we're going horror, a theme I've never jumped into before, so I'm trying it! \(^.-)\

☆When life gives you a hundred reasons to cry, show life you have a thousand reasons laugh☆
2500th post! 14/10/2013 - About 10:35

Hunted and Lost

Posted By:
sandiestcomet
sandiestcomet
StarStarStarStarStar
(horror?! YES PLEASE!!!!!)

Name: Jeffery Woods 
Looks:
Other: N/A

KAAAAAAMEEEEEHAAAAAAHEEEEEEEEHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

GOKU FTW! Big Grin

I AM FROM THE INTERNET.... OH....I CRASHED....

DO DA FLOP!!!!

do da flop!!

Hunted and Lost

Posted By:
Navi-NINE
Navi-NINE
StarStarStar
- Form -

Name- Makennah Applewhite, but she prefers Kenny.
Age- (13-18 ) Thirteen
Looks- 
{Profile Pic will be uploaded in a sec, because IT WON'T LET MEH POST PICTURES!!!}
Other- Makennah is hotheaded, and overconfident. One offensive comment, and she'll be at your neck. Her bravado is useful in many situations, but she's hasty when making decisions. Some of her actions are questionable, but her intentions are meant for the best. Although she appears to not be the brightest of the group, she has her designated skills. 

The Knife goes in, and the Knife comes out.
I'll stab you till you're sCrEaMS Pour out~!

— 2P England — The Cupcake King —

Hunted and Lost

Posted By:
lightshadow
lightshadow
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Danial Parks
Looks: RP Boy 12
Other: He's good at making tools. And very Smart smile

Name: Rachel "Ray" Grem
Looks: Coming when I have a pic Tongue Out
Other: Danials Gf

☆When life gives you a hundred reasons to cry, show life you have a thousand reasons laugh☆

Hunted and Lost

Posted By:
Navi-NINE
Navi-NINE
StarStarStar
- Form -

Name- Nicholas Applewhite, older sibling of Makennah.
Age- (13-18 ) Thirteen
Looks- 

Dirty blonde hair with a few strands of his natural muddy brown hair colour coming through. It's a bit overgrown and he has shaggy side bangs shielding his right eye when he tilts his head down slightly. His eye colour is a murky maroon hue that rims his large pupils. They're dilated from too many hours indoors. His skin tone is pale from too many days indoors, but seems to compliment his hair colour nicely. His complexion still has a healthy glow to it, but .. It's still awfully pale, almost the colour of porcelain in the light. His eyesight is sharp, but he still stubbornly wears his black sleek lens. Nicholas has sharp features, with an emotionless mask as a complexion. He rarely smiles, and even so, it's when he finds amusement in what others do wrong. He wears a plain white, loose dress shirt, that covers his scars nicely. It's long sleeves drape over his arms, cuffed at his wrists, nearly reaching his black wristwatch on his right limb. The cuffs and collaring on his neck compliment his demeanour flatteringly. He leaves his shirt untucked, and making him seem more casual, and bland. Black slacks are hung to his hips by a brown leather belt, the pant legs reaching past his ankles. Strapped, knotted, and tied with nimble hands, he wears black sneakers with white laces. 

Other-  
He's arrogant, self centered, and but he stands up for what he believes in. Despite him always putting himself first, when in a dire situation he's willing to sacrifice himself for those who stood beside him.

Hunted and Lost

Posted By:
kaker4321
kaker4321
StarStarStarStar
Name: Raven Harold
Looks:Locked In Magic (without the robe: Black Tee, dark blue jeans, black sneakers, a hoodie that's camo)
Other: Raven can throw knives

Joker and Togepeg

You can't make omelts without breaking some eggs...
* laughs *

Data

#stopabortion

Hunted and Lost

Posted By:
lightshadow
lightshadow
StarStarStarStarStar
(Would people like to start?)

Hunted and Lost

Posted By:
Navi-NINE
Navi-NINE
StarStarStar
[Sure, that would be awesome. If anyone else wishes to join later than it wouldn't be that big of a deal.  Let's start this! I have two characters to roleplay.. Only one will live. *maniacal laughter* Big Grin ]

Hunted and Lost

Posted By:
lightshadow
lightshadow
StarStarStarStarStar
Danial sat on the floor in the woods and stared around, ​Well we're in a pickle! Rachel paced up and down, she was only 13 and was being hunted "Guys! We've GOT to get moving! I'm sure we're being tracked." She picked up and small twig and threw it at Danial. "Make some tools!." Danial looked around for something to use for a weapon, his eyes fall on a tree he knew its well know for being used as bows year ago he repeated these words and check it before he was satisfied. He broke off branches and started to work using the string he'd brought with him. Bows! That was great.

Hunted and Lost

Posted By:
JWittz
JWittz
StarStarStarStarStar
(I'm gonna control Raven from two accounts- I'm still kaker4321 either way. )

Hey peeps! JWittz here!

Trumpets

:3 I know I'm weird....

Batman and Robin

Robin: Gosh, Batman! Was Star Trek: Into Darkness that bad?

Batman: Let's not talk about it...

Triple chocolate cake, with chocolate icing and chocolate chips....

I need it...

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Hail Hydra!

Hail Hydra!

Hail Hydra!

Hail Hydra!

Hail Hydra!

Hail Hydra!

latest videos