Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

Hunted and Lost

Posted By:
Navi-NINE
Navi-NINE
StarStarStar
The sound of two pairs of footsteps frantically sprinting through the forest undergrowth was all that the duo could hear. It should have been a calming thought to their frightened minds, but it only freaked them out even more. The male partner of the two was trailing behind, panting heavily. 
"W-wait a moment.. I need a moment to breathe." He gasped out, hunched over intently staring at the ground. The female partner didn't argue, and collapsed against a tree stump beside him.
"T-that.. Wasn't human. What the h3ll is going on here?!" She cried out desperately, on the verge of tears.

The Knife goes in, and the Knife comes out.
I'll stab you till you're sCrEaMS Pour out~!

— 2P England — The Cupcake King —

Hunted and Lost

Posted By:
lightshadow
lightshadow
StarStarStarStarStar
Danial looked around to see 2 people, they looked quite a like even if they were opposite genders "Hey." He walked over and pushed his glasses on to his nose "I see you to have got lost in this dumb woods to?" He smiling softly, these 2 clearly weren't used to being alone. Rachel followed close behind and stared at the two people, she looked them up and down and sighed, she had the 2 bows in her hands and was  scowling a little. She sat down and looked at the floor her arms over her head, and her head in her knees.

☆When life gives you a hundred reasons to cry, show life you have a thousand reasons laugh☆
2500th post! 14/10/2013 - About 10:35

Hunted and Lost

Posted By:
Navi-NINE
Navi-NINE
StarStarStar
Nicholas lifted his head slightly to regard the two, trying to regain his composure and failing as be stopped a moment to catch his breath again. He was scrawny, and is more of an inside person than a recreational. Makennah snorted and shoved him out of the way to introduce herself. She strained a famous smile of hers and stared at the pair intently. 
"Ah.. Yeah hi. My names Makennah, but call me Kenny. He's Nicholas, and WE WANT OUT OF HERE!!" She randomly sputtered nonsense about having a family somewhere for her, begging for them to save her. Nicholas restrained from facepalming, before glancing nervously over his shoulder. 
"Ignore her, no time for introductions.. Or begging."' He added with a frustrated sigh. "We have to keep moving."

Hunted and Lost

Posted By:
Navi-NINE
Navi-NINE
StarStarStar
[... Sorry, I was making myself a snack. :P ]

Hunted and Lost

Posted By:
sandiestcomet
sandiestcomet
StarStarStarStarStar
Jeff walked through the forest and saw them, he ran toward them, Fast

KAAAAAAMEEEEEHAAAAAAHEEEEEEEEHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

GOKU FTW! Big Grin

I AM FROM THE INTERNET.... OH....I CRASHED....

DO DA FLOP!!!!

do da flop!!

Hunted and Lost

Posted By:
Navi-NINE
Navi-NINE
StarStarStar
Makennah perked up at the sound of footsteps, and her breathing started to turn harsh. On instinct, she cowered behind Nicholas and whimpered slightly.

Hunted and Lost

Posted By:
lightshadow
lightshadow
StarStarStarStarStar
"She's a little skittish." Rachel pointed out blankly, she noticed Jeff "Looks like our party has been bumped up to 5, come on lets get out of here." She stood up and handed a bow to Danial who took it. Danial glanced around, his head was starting to hurt he knew why "Its.... Closing.... In..." He said, his voice little more than a faint whisper. He started to run, a clumsy ran yes, but still a fast one. "Guys come...." His voice felt like it was coming from someone far away, and thats when he blacked out. Rachel cried out and ran to him "You boys! Drag him if you can, my and Kenny with take his feet. HURRY!" She said this her voice loud and clear, not at all how she felt, keep it together, Ray! 

☆When life gives you a hundred reasons to cry, show life you have a thousand reasons laugh☆

Hunted and Lost

Posted By:
lightshadow
lightshadow
StarStarStarStarStar
(GTG for Dinner, bye guys smile)

Hunted and Lost

Posted By:
Navi-NINE
Navi-NINE
StarStarStar
Nicholas would rather leave him here, but .. If he abandoned the group so early, he wouldn't last. Later.. He hoisted his side and waited for Makennah to do the same. She was muttering something about not being skittish, which made Nicholas smirk slightly. 

Hunted and Lost

Posted By:
JWittz
JWittz
StarStarStarStarStar
Raven ran as fast as she could away from the thing that was chasing her. She heard people talking in the distance. Raven's be running for almost ten miles, her body was exhausted. As Raven got closer to the people, she started to faint.

"Help.... somebody........" Raven tried to scream but she was to tired and fell on the ground.

Hey peeps! JWittz here!

Trumpets

:3 I know I'm weird....

Batman and Robin

Robin: Gosh, Batman! Was Star Trek: Into Darkness that bad?

Batman: Let's not talk about it...

Triple chocolate cake, with chocolate icing and chocolate chips....

I need it...

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

What was the last thing you ate?

I am pretty new

I am pretty new

Who's Your Celebrity Male Crush?

latest videos