×
Back left 2f43f253cf82f12a36d1f519b3672143798f55731787ab30a5ff23d1b75b4811
Back right eb032ac36c88e9da99b231a2366bd9dc4a2dc908b7b826bd3fb939bd94a1baa3
Posted over 4 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Member since:
May 2013
Posts: 7851

Name: Jack Robertson
Age: 12
Gender: Male
Rank: Child/warrior
Personality: Nice, shy, wanderer, smart
Skills: Throwing Knives
Looks:Pokemon In Danger
Tribe, Caravan, or Ancestors: Shaking Earth
Other: His parents train him.
Code: Tribe

▪Praying to the RP God since 2012▪

Sir Christopher Lee


Posted over 4 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Member since:
February 2011
Posts: 2709

Name: Ty Roan
Age: 15
Gender: Male
Rank: Rouge if thats ok? (What Caravan?
Personality: Sarcastic but fun to be around he's smart and good at survival.
Skills: Archery, knife throwing, karate.
Looks: Will come :3 He wears metal fist claws.
Tribe, Caravan, or Ancestors: (Whats Caravan?!)
Other: Orphaned at 4
Code: Tribe

Ahoy there! Hope you're having a good day!
If not, I hope it improves =3
You're awesome btw.


Posted over 4 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef
Member since:
March 2013
Posts: 1674

Name: Kazuya 
Age: 17
Gender: Male
Rank: (Chief, Warrior, Village Woman, Village Elder,, Child, Medicine Man/Woman,  Caravan Member, and Ancestor.) Warrior
Personality:  Great sense of humor, nice, isn't quick to judge,
Skills: (No magical powers, please, unless i give you one.) Handling swords
Looks: (Pics are accepted) 
Tribe, Caravan, or Ancestors: (If your tribe or  ancestor, please list what tribe your in or from.) Rising Flame
Other: N/A
Code: 'Tribe'

Ah, I finally got around to returning. Only a year and a half later. Woo.


Posted over 4 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Member since:
April 2013
Posts: 2682

"Scourgeheart" wrote:

Name: Jay

Age: 16

Gender: Male

Rank: Warrior

Personality: curious, polite, can lose temper, brave

Skills: climbing, running, and jumping

Looks: white-ish hair, bright blue eyes, light skin, a bit like Jack i geuss...

 



Tribe, Caravan or ancestors: tribe of freezing ice

Other: Can be random at moments

Code: tribe


(Accepted. Sorry i took so long!)

A signature pic. (Thanks, MechanicWolf!)

No roleplay is quite the same, no matter how many times we use the same plot. Each one presents a new challenge, a new adventure.


Posted over 4 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Member since:
April 2013
Posts: 2682

"JWittz" wrote:

Name: Jack Robertson

Age: 12

Gender: Male

Rank: Child/warrior

Personality: Nice, shy, wanderer, smart

Skills: Throwing Knives

Looks:

Tribe, Caravan, or Ancestors: Shaking Earth

Other: His parents train him.

Code: Tribe


(Accepted)

A signature pic. (Thanks, MechanicWolf!)

No roleplay is quite the same, no matter how many times we use the same plot. Each one presents a new challenge, a new adventure.


Posted over 4 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Member since:
April 2013
Posts: 2682

"lightshadow" wrote:

Name: Ty Roan

Age: 15


Gender: Male


Rank: Rouge if thats ok? (What Caravan?


Personality: Sarcastic but fun to be around he's smart and good at survival.


Skills: Archery, knife throwing, karate.


Looks: Will come :3 He wears metal fist claws.


Tribe, Caravan, or Ancestors: (Whats Caravan?!)


Other: Orphaned at 4


Code: Tribe


(Accepted. By the way, Caravan is the Evil Wizard's loyal men. In other worbs, the bad guys.)

A signature pic. (Thanks, MechanicWolf!)

No roleplay is quite the same, no matter how many times we use the same plot. Each one presents a new challenge, a new adventure.


Posted over 4 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Member since:
April 2013
Posts: 2682

"TheWhiteKnight728" wrote:

Name: Kazuya Mishima
Age: 17
Gender: Male
Rank: (Chief, Warrior, Village Woman, Village Elder,, Child, Medicine Man/Woman,  Caravan Member, and Ancestor.) Warrior
Personality:  Great sense of humor, nice, isn't quick to judge,
Skills: (No magical powers, please, unless i give you one.) Handling swords
Looks: (Pics are accepted) 
Tribe, Caravan, or Ancestors: (If your tribe or  ancestor, please list what tribe your in or from.) Rising Flame
Other: N/A
Code: 'Tribe'


(Accepted.)

A signature pic. (Thanks, MechanicWolf!)

No roleplay is quite the same, no matter how many times we use the same plot. Each one presents a new challenge, a new adventure.


Posted over 4 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Member since:
December 2012
Posts: 1315

Name: Lucy Choate
Age: 13
Gender: F
Rank: Child
Personality: Pessimistic, rude, sarcastic, sly.
Skills: Tending gardens, weaving, starting fires, running quickly.
Looks: Lucy has pale skin with a dark brown birthmark the shape of a giraffe on the back of her neck. She has light brown braids that go a little past her chest. She has more muscle than most girls her age, and she is extremely tall. Her eyes are a deep brown.
Tribe:  Flowing water.
Other: N/A
Code: Tribe


Posted over 4 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Member since:
April 2013
Posts: 2682

"glitteronmyhands" wrote:

Name: Lucy Choate

Age: 13

Gender: F

Rank: Child

Personality: Pessimistic, rude, sarcastic, sly.

Skills: Tending gardens, weaving, starting fires, running quickly.

Looks: Lucy has pale skin with a dark brown birthmark the shape of a giraffe on the back of her neck. She has light brown braids that go a little past her chest. She has more muscle than most girls her age, and she is extremely tall. Her eyes are a deep brown.

Tribe:  Flowing water.

Other: N/A

Code: Tribe


(Accepted.)

A signature pic. (Thanks, MechanicWolf!)

No roleplay is quite the same, no matter how many times we use the same plot. Each one presents a new challenge, a new adventure.


Posted over 4 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Member since:
February 2013
Posts: 2971

Name: Kari
Age: 16
Gender: F
Rank: Warrior
Personality: Kind, tends to get aggressive.
Skills: Archey, hunting, running very fast (not unusually fast)
Looks: Black hair, with green eyes.  Wears a white t-coat lined with purple, grey pants and shirt, brown belt, dark gray boots.
Tribe: Tribe of Blowing Wind
Other: Is the chief's daughter.
Code: Tribe

Name: Zia
Age: 16
Gender: F
Rank: Warrior
Personality: rude, Aggresive, nice to her friends
Skills: hunting, fighting, swordplay
Looks: choppy brown hair, a leather jacket, dark red t-shirt, jeans, boots, and blue eyes
Tribe: Tribe of Rising Flame
Other: Is good friends with Kiara.
Code: Tribe

Name: Nali
Age: 14
Gender: F
Rank: Medicine Man apprentice
Personality: kind, caring, nice
Skills: Healing, fighting with knives
Looks: white hair, iced blue eyes, blue sweatshirt, jeans, boots.

Tribe: Tribe of Freezing Ice
Other: Is the chief's daughter
Code: Tribe

Dragon wolf

Favorite Youtubers:

-The Yogscast
-Skydoesminecraft
-ASFJerome
-DeadloxMC
-Urnam7

"That's a very nice everything you have there. It would be a shame if something were to happen to it." ~ Honeydew/Simon Lane, of the Yogscast.


News Feed

To view full News Feed please Login using your Username and Password or Register with Kidzworld!

Forum Activity

- 2017-11-22 23:20:36 -0800

- 2017-11-22 23:20:35 -0800

- 2017-11-22 23:20:34 -0800

- 2017-11-22 22:07:19 -0800

- 2017-11-22 21:31:02 -0800

- 2017-11-22 21:23:38 -0800

- 2017-11-22 20:56:44 -0800

- 2017-11-22 20:35:59 -0800

- 2017-11-22 20:00:21 -0800

- 2017-11-22 19:43:50 -0800

- 2017-11-20 07:30:16 -0800

- 2017-11-20 14:19:18 -0800

- 2017-11-20 11:24:40 -0800

- 2017-11-20 11:19:55 -0800

- 2017-11-21 00:13:02 -0800

- 2017-11-20 13:52:57 -0800

- 2017-11-20 16:20:29 -0800

- 2017-11-20 23:30:56 -0800

- 2017-11-20 12:28:26 -0800

- 2017-11-20 14:53:28 -0800

- 2017-11-20 20:14:47 -0800

- 2017-11-20 18:22:33 -0800

- 2017-11-20 16:46:55 -0800

- 2017-11-20 14:59:19 -0800

- 2017-11-17 16:29:09 -0800

- 2017-11-17 14:11:18 -0800

- 2017-11-17 13:02:36 -0800

- 2017-11-14 20:48:33 -0800

- 2017-11-14 20:19:10 -0800

- 2017-11-14 20:17:20 -0800

- 2017-11-22 23:20:36 -0800

- 2017-11-22 23:20:35 -0800

- 2017-11-22 23:20:34 -0800

- 2017-11-22 22:07:19 -0800

- 2017-11-22 21:23:38 -0800

- 2017-11-22 17:22:55 -0800

- 2017-11-22 16:54:54 -0800

- 2017-11-21 13:03:48 -0800

- 2017-11-21 12:54:38 -0800

- 2017-11-21 12:12:56 -0800