Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

Love for a Vampire

Posted By:
VannessaLionheart
VannessaLionheart
StarStarStar
     Vannessa Josephina Lionheart was a sixteen year old Vampire who was turned two days ago. She was scared and in pain, she wanted to run away from it but didn't know how to. She was wandering in the woods, thinking about what had happened. All she knew was that someone had bit her and he had fangs, was he a bloodsucker? Like the ones her village had talked about? She didn't know, but if she was one too, she'd be killed by er own people. Vannessa collapsed, too weak to continue which scared her. Was she dying? She didn't know and as too scared to think about it.

I drink the blood of the living, drain the life from their souls. I am very strong, fast, and amazing. But I don't like to brag too much, being a Vampire is amazing and I can kick anyone's butt. Not all of us are evil, but I might be.

(This is for roleplay, DON'T JUDGE ME)

Love for a Vampire

Posted By:
ϟ T e m p e s t ϟ
ϟ T e m p e s t ϟ
StarStarStar
This roleplay would work better as a private roleplay. Though anyways, may I join?

Love for a Vampire

Posted By:
VannessaLionheart
VannessaLionheart
StarStarStar
Sure

I drink the blood of the living, drain the life from their souls. I am very strong, fast, and amazing. But I don't like to brag too much, being a Vampire is amazing and I can kick anyone's butt. Not all of us are evil, but I might be.

Love for a Vampire

Posted By:
ϟ T e m p e s t ϟ
ϟ T e m p e s t ϟ
StarStarStar
A couple of more questions; can our characters have abilities & be any creature?

Love for a Vampire

Posted By:
VannessaLionheart
VannessaLionheart
StarStarStar
Of course

Love for a Vampire

Posted By:
VenusLuv
VenusLuv
StarStar
may I join?

will you still love me, even with my dark side?

Love for a Vampire

Posted By:
VannessaLionheart
VannessaLionheart
StarStarStar
Yes

Love for a Vampire

Posted By:
Singermms
Singermms
StarStarStarStarStar
May i join?

You say weird, I say unique.

~Never make fun of a reader, because they have too many characters to back them up.~

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

A OR B? (GAME)-moved

A OR B? (GAME)-moved

What's your typing speed? (WPM)

A OR B? (GAME)-moved

latest videos