Kw-halloween-logo-small

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

Mirror's edge 2

Posted By:
ssj Gotenks
ssj Gotenks
StarStarStarStarStar
Faith's operation with her Runner group didn't work out after she rescued her sister, Kate. After she returned to a nasty, bitter surprise. Merc's command center was trashed and Merc was dying from a gunshot. Faith swore revenge and went after The Shard. Miller helped her way in but was foiled when things went wrong. On Faith's side, she was facing many FBI and SWAT personnel, taking them out one at a time. Eventually she got to the roof and saw Jacknife. With her sister, about to leave on a helicopter. Faith jumped on and kicked him off, falling to his death. One of the engines blew out and Faith took her sisters hand and jumped to safety. Its been 10 years since that happened. The next generation has taken over. Today is Examination day. The day where the pros say: 'Yay' or 'Nay'. Faith is one of the judges. Along with Wilhelm and Jackson. The test is on the training facility. People from within the city came to this event to make it in the new groups: Senders and retrievers, fighters, and com units. Forum * Name: Age: (14 and up.) Speed: Strength: Intelligence: Outfit: (MUST be lightweight!!) Personality: Bio: Special character theme: (Theme Music) Sign: (Personal insignia) Looks:

"Me? I’m dishonest, and a dishonest man you can always trust to be dishonest. Honestly. It’s the honest ones you want to watch out for, because you can never predict when they’re going to do something incredibly… stupid."

~Captain Jack Sparrow

Mirror's edge 2

Posted By:
TheWhiteKnight728
TheWhiteKnight728
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Zero Tsukaima
Speed: (on a scale of 1-10) 6.9
Strength: (on a scale of 1-10) 8.1
Intelligence: (on a scale of 1-10)7.3
Outfit: (MUST be lightweight!!) black tank top, white cargo pants, red skateboarding shoes, finger-less batting glove on right hand.
Personality: Quiet, Out-going, bi-polar, that often takes over.
Bio: After finding his mom dead in their apartment, and finding out the Shard did it, he swore revenge and has been hunting them down for 4 years. 
Special character themeFrownTheme Music) The Final Countdown by Europe
Sign: (Personal insignia) (what does this mean?)
Looks: 
(being approved if not there also minus the suit and shades, adding my outfit)

DBZ Cooler Meme

Wumbo? I wumbo. You wumbo. He- She- We... wumbo; Wumboing; We'll have thee wumbo; Wumborama; Wumbology; the study of wumbo. It's First Grade!

Advanced Roleplayer ^_^

It truly is. :D

Hopsin has changed my life. That and Dubstep.
Black Death

.My face when I see couples coupled up in public kissing.
Me

Mirror's edge 2

Posted By:
ssj Gotenks
ssj Gotenks
StarStarStarStarStar
(Bump)

"Me? I’m dishonest, and a dishonest man you can always trust to be dishonest. Honestly. It’s the honest ones you want to watch out for, because you can never predict when they’re going to do something incredibly… stupid."

~Captain Jack Sparrow

Mirror's edge 2

Posted By:
ssj Gotenks
ssj Gotenks
StarStarStarStarStar
Bump

~Captain Jack Sparrow

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

Why are electronics such a big part of our...

Ben C and Martin?

The Fault In Our Stars vs Divergent

WHATS THE BEST BLACK VEIL BRIDES SONG

latest videos