Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

Hunters of Artemis

Posted By:
Nevadaiscoolname
Nevadaiscoolname
StarStarStarStar
This is sorta a thing for the hunters from Camp Half-Blood by Oakfeather. We'll take anyone who will be alright with joining 2 forums with the same person. You have to friend ALL of the hunters. I'll put a list later. 

Name: 
Parents: (godly and mortal)
Weapon: (only one)
Powers: (must go with godly parent, and can be up to three)
Bio:
Other:

Rules:
1: No boys, unless otherwise approved PERSONALLY by Lady Artemis,(That's me!!!!!!!!!!)
2: You must be female,
3: No dating,
4:Your must both honor and respect the Goddess
5: Say this to my lady: "I pledge myself to the Goddess Artemis. I turn my back on the company of men, accept eternal maidenhood, and join the Hunt."

My OC:
Name: Yu Lace
Looks: has long, long, long sliky night black hair, storm gray eyes and wears aqua crop tank top, pale blue jeans shorts, aqua and gray sneakers when not fancy. aqua and gray dress that goes to ankles, sliver flats that tie mid-calf, and sliver highlights running trough her hair. 
Parents: Poseidon, Kayla Lace
Weapon: bow and arrows
Powers: can summon water, can hold her breath infinitely, can never get wet, and is the best archer at camp.
Bio: Was born 12 years before WW2, join the Hunters of Artemis and was there for about 58 years, asked to leave the Hunters to join Camp and was in school for a year before joining Camp.
Other: loves pop and country, likes be with others.

I'm a ROLE PLAYER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm one who is always there and is sad when her forums are done. I'm some one who loves to be here.

Hunters of Artemis

Posted By:
trinityac
trinityac
StarStarStarStarStar
( um so what do we have to do? just ask if we can on here and then on the other do that other stuff u said?)

I LOVE THE HUNGER GAMES! PEETA IS SO CUTE!!!!! AND ALSO I AM A GREAT RP SO please JOIN SOME OF MY Role Plays!

Names in rp's~

Girls~Trina,Ivy,Trinity,Tya,Clare,Callie,
Anna,Madison

Boys~Davin,David,Jac,Travis,Connor,
Jacob,Jack

Last names~

Kass
Campbell
Puterbaugh
Krushlen
Gabrielson
Hess
Arnett

Hunters of Artemis

Posted By:
Nevadaiscoolname
Nevadaiscoolname
StarStarStarStar
(Here is where we go when we aren't at camp. But the join will be for Ivy and if Zia does, on the other one. I'm trying to ask if I can use the OC form from the other forum, so Hunters who aren't part of the other one can join here and so we can do the Hunt. I'm Artemis and Yu.)

I'm a ROLE PLAYER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm one who is always there and is sad when her forums are done. I'm some one who loves to be here.

Hunters of Artemis

Posted By:
trinityac
trinityac
StarStarStarStarStar
(oh okay.)

I LOVE THE HUNGER GAMES! PEETA IS SO CUTE!!!!! AND ALSO I AM A GREAT RP SO please JOIN SOME OF MY Role Plays!

Names in rp's~

Girls~Trina,Ivy,Trinity,Tya,Clare,Callie,
Anna,Madison

Boys~Davin,David,Jac,Travis,Connor,
Jacob,Jack

Last names~

Kass
Campbell
Puterbaugh
Krushlen
Gabrielson
Hess
Arnett

Hunters of Artemis

Posted By:
Oakfeather
Oakfeather
StarStarStarStarStar

"Nevadaiscoolname" wrote:

(Here is where we go when we aren't at camp. But the join will be for Ivy and if Zia does, on the other one. I'm trying to ask if I can use the OC form from the other forum, so Hunters who aren't part of the other one can join here and so we can do the Hunt. I'm Artemis and Yu.)

(Zia will join, under one circumstance.  She gets to visit the camp like a guard post almost.  Or not, either way.  Oh, and you can use the OC form) 

Dragon wolf

Favorite Youtubers:

-The Yogscast
-Skydoesminecraft
-ASFJerome
-DeadloxMC
-Urnam7

"That's a very nice everything you have there. It would be a shame if something were to happen to it." ~ Honeydew/Simon Lane, of the Yogscast.

Hunters of Artemis

Posted By:
Nevadaiscoolname
Nevadaiscoolname
StarStarStarStar
(Kay. Can she look for recruits too?)

Hunters of Artemis

Posted By:
lie998
lie998
StarStarStarStar
(Can I join)

Name: Lilly Mark
Looks: Has brown eyes,and silky black hair which she pulls her hair back into a braid,She gains the silvery aura all Hunters have after she pledges herself to Artemis,black boots, blue shorts.
Parents: Demeter, goddess of agriculture,Ben Mark.
Weapon: A knife.
Powers: has chlokinesis(has the ability to grow and manipulate plants),
Bio: She go to camp before she became a hunter.
Other: She is 20 years. 

Love, Hope, Love

Hunters of Artemis

Posted By:
Nevadaiscoolname
Nevadaiscoolname
StarStarStarStar
(Yes, Lie.)

Hunters of Artemis

Posted By:
lie998
lie998
StarStarStarStar
when can we start?

Love, Hope, Love

Hunters of Artemis

Posted By:
Nevadaiscoolname
Nevadaiscoolname
StarStarStarStar
(I don't know.)

← Previous 1

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Big_icon_(5)

Tic Tac Toe is back!

latest forum posts

LAST 1 TO POST WINS ! ! :D

Rate The Profile Pic Above You.

latest videos