Kw-logo-holiday

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

ʜᴀʟ ❖ ᴄʏᴏn [Open. Ask to Join]

Posted By:
I s i s F o x ♌
I s i s F o x ♌
StarStarStarStarStar
                   ʜᴀʟ ❖ ᴄʏᴏn

As the world continued to grow and develop and change, so did the biological makeup of all living things. Some things, such as bacterias, became more resistant to treatment—learning to fight the medicine. And other things, such as humans, found themselves grappling with strange, new powers—incredible powers.

In the beginning, the carriers of these changes were no different from any one else. They ate, they slept, and they went about their lives. They were, for a lack of better words, ordinary. But then, one day, as if a switch had been flipped, everything changed. Everything became distinctly not ordinary. Suddenly, there were people who could bend flames, gather shadows, and dance with the winds.

Some were fascinated—mesmerized—by these changes. They were curious and they were attracted to the science of the ordeal. They wanted to learn, to understand. But many more were frightened by the differences. They were scared of the changes and their fears, mixing with their personal weaknesses, led to wild witch hunts. These people wanted to rid the world of its "monsters." They wanted to protect their families, their lives, and, most importantly, their fragile futures.

The war against the changed and the unchanged went on for years. Thousands of lives were lost and thousands of tears were shed, but people were stubborn—resilient with their faith. Many were willing to die to keep the "monsters" at bay. They were willing to burn, to drown, and to fall for the home they loved. 

Even now, the war continues. The numbers of the different have been reduced, and those who remain have been forced into hiding. Whether they lead a normal life in a good home, or they live on the streets running from authorities.

There is a price to pay for having powers. Laws have been passed, and authorities patrol the streets to enforce them. Because anyone who is different, whether or not their powers pose a threat to world peace, must die.

There is no set plot for this roleplay, it's more 'freestyle'. You will all be in charge of how it progresses. Consider it like real life, in a way. You are in charge of your own fate. If you wish to have your character start a revolution, or try to build a safehold for the different, go ahead. Remember, choices have consequences.

Please contact me with any major plot ideas you wish to put into play. If you do something such that will affect any player other than your own without my permission, you will be removed from the roleplay.

However, as the roleplay progresses, we will have the characters form a group, possibly along with a few normal people who wish to help. There will be no exception to this.

Posted By:
I s i s F o x ♌
I s i s F o x ♌
StarStarStarStarStar
General Info.

Weather: Breezy.
Year: 2095.

Current Date: January 7th.

Important Dates.

October 31, 2093: Law passed to kill anyone with supernatural abilities.

More to be added soon.

Character List:

Nikita Nyph portrayed by Pipercottontail.
Jud portrayed by NachozRule.
Ellisianna Sparrow and Chris Johnson portrayed by I s i s F o x.
Raenonderon Michaels and Naomii Waters portrayed by Storm1232.
Adrian Cain portrayed by onlyindarkness.
Jake Lane portrayed by TheWhiteKnight728.
Beatrice Williams portrayed by rue99100.

Posted By:
I s i s F o x ♌
I s i s F o x ♌
StarStarStarStarStar
Rules:

LITERACY 

This RP is considered literate. Now, this doesn't mean that you need to post an essay per post, but correct spelling and grammar are expected, along with at least five lines per post.

POSTING 

I'm not going to be strict with this one, but at least two posts per week should be standard for any who apply here. If you are not able to post for any reason, please comment me.

As a general reminder, we are using italics to indicate thought and quotation marks to indicate speech. Brackets when out of character. 

CHARACTERS 

I've got two generic rules about characters. The first would be that Mary Sues and/or Gary Stus are not appreciated here. The second would be that there is a limit to three characters per person.

MATURITY 

Romance, of course, is encouraged, but nothing too graphic or that is against the rules of Kidzworld. 

GODMODDING.

Don't do it. Simple.

RULES.

Break any rules, and I have the right to remove you from this roleplay.

Posted By:
I s i s F o x ♌
I s i s F o x ♌
StarStarStarStarStar
Character Forms:

DESCRIPTION

Name:

Nicknames: 

Age (Any age you wish):

Apperance: (Anime picture or description) 

PERSONALITY

Personality:

ABILITIES

Powers:

Weaknesses:

HISTORY

Short Bio:

EXTRA

Other:

Posted By:
Pipercottontail
Pipercottontail
StarStarStarStar
Ok I just read the whole thing out loud can I join....p.s. what's the form

WHY DO YOU INSULTE MY FACE YOU FISH...I HAVE PURPLE FEELINGS TOO

i make no sense so deal with it

Posted By:
I s i s F o x ♌
I s i s F o x ♌
StarStarStarStarStar
You may join, just create your form. The form layout is above your post.

Posted By:
NachozRule Lock
NachozRule
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Jud
Apperance:

Personality: Is shy but outgoing when he wants, he is often trying to make friends even when its impossible to do so.

Powers: Telekinesis
Weaknesses; Iron, plastic, tulips? Tomatoes

i don't know any good weaknesses but this is fine right?

Bio: Was abandoned as a child, he was adopted by an abusive man and was abandoned again at 11.

H3H3H3H3 >:]

Posted By:
I s i s F o x ♌
I s i s F o x ♌
StarStarStarStarStar

"NachozRule" wrote:

Apperance:

Personality: Is shy but outgoing when he wants, he is often trying to make friends even when its impossible to do so.

Powers: Telekinesis and mind control (is it okay to have two?)

Weaknesses; Iron

Bio: Was abandoned as a child, he was adopted by an abusive man and was abandoned again at 11.

"NachozRule" wrote:

Apperance:

Weaknesses; Iron

Your powers make your character too over-powered for my likes. Make him weaker, and you might be approved. 

Posted By:
I s i s F o x ♌
I s i s F o x ♌
StarStarStarStarStar
(Also, NachozRule. I said ask to join, not 'post form' and whatnots. However, I'm a nice person. So I'll ignore it.)

Posted By:
NachozRule Lock
NachozRule
StarStarStarStarStar

"I s i s F o x ♌" wrote:

"NachozRule" wrote:

Apperance:

Weaknesses; Iron

"NachozRule" wrote:

Apperance:

Weaknesses; Iron

Your powers make your character too over-powered for my likes. Make him weaker, and you might be approved. 

Okay, I'll just make him have telekinesis and get rid of mind control, should I add another weakness?

Oh and okay, but its not like it really matters since its easier to just post the form, so you won't have to ask and then post the form again, doesn't really make sense. But okay.

H3H3H3H3 >:]

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

play online games

Hour-of-code-tumb

Codey the troll is lost! Help him avoid obstacles and get back into the computer...

Candy-quest-feature

Your troll is lost! Help it avoid obstacles and get back into the computer.

Fo...

Dragon-dash

Your dragon must return to guard the treasure! Help it gather lost coins and avo...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properties to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be r...

1005_cc_kidz_100x100_vlh

Candy's got her candies into a terrible mess, can you help her to sort them out?

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

_thumb_100x100

Bloons 2 is here! A worthy and awesome sequel at last to our original Bloons gam...

Frostbox_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

What Are You Listening To Right Now - 2014

What is your favorite Pokemon?

Blend in or Stand out????

What is your favorite Pokemon?

CATS OR DOGS? KITTENS OR PUPPIES?

Friend or Foe????

latest videos