Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

Beyond Human (Closed)

Posted By:
onlyindarkness
onlyindarkness
StarStarStarStarStar

ab·er·rant
noun \a-ˈber-ənt, ə-, -ˈbe-rənt; ˈa-bə-rənt, -ˌber-ənt, -ˌbe-rənt\

1: a group, individual, or structure that is not normal or typical : an aberrant group, individual, or structure
2: a person whose behavior departs substantially from the standard

Merriam-Webster Dictionary

Setting & Story
A group of people, humans and aberrants, have been pulled out of their homes in the middle of the night and brought before the government. The Emperor needs a mission completely, and the only way it will work is if YOU are on it. You and this group of random people. You were all chosen for a reason. You all have secrets.

Characters
Right now, one character per person is all I want. I don't want to many people in this roleplay. Please ask before making a form. If you post your form while asking, it will be a no. Specify the gender when making a form. I want the numbers to remain more or less even.

Powers & Abilities
If you are planning on making an Aberrant, comment me and make sure the power is alright before posting it into your form. My profile is on low privacy. There is no excuse for this. If you do not, you won't get the power that you put into your form.

Form
Name: (first and last; middle and nicknames are optional)
Looks: (human picture or description.)
Personality: (a few sentences, please.)
Ability: (remember to check with me beforehand.)
Brief Bio: (a few sentences, please.)
Other: (anything not mentioned above you'd like to add.)

Start
This roleplay will start with the characters being taken from their homes.

let

i use my hair to express myself

Beyond Human (Closed)

Posted By:
onlyindarkness
onlyindarkness
StarStarStarStarStar
Character List
(in alphabetical order)

Reese Scott Coral - 17 - crazehgurl12 - aberrant

Hilaire Vonne Dubois - 22 - Ghost.of.Wilderness - aberrant
Alec Hunt - 16 - skylight225 - human
Alex List - 20 - adarrious - human
Sian Miller - 18 - liverpoolgal - human

Xavier "X" White - 19 - Storm1232 - human
Lana Wilson-Williams - 21 - -DropLikeASleeperCell. - aberrant
August Wystan - 17 - onlyindarkness - aberrant

a reserved spot for liverpoolgal

let

Beyond Human (Closed)

Posted By:
onlyindarkness
onlyindarkness
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: August Wystan.
Looks: RP Character: Name TBD
Personality: August is controlling and loves to be the one in charge. He even has a mild God complex. He's kind, though, and uses his need for control for the powers of good. Most of the time at least. He likes to complete tasks and never leaves something when it's halfway done. When he puts effort to do something, it's great. He takes pride in his creations and jobs. He has a few friends, but not many. A lot of people stopped talking to him after he wouldn't come clean with them about things he kept to himself. He keeps things from people because he doesn't want them to know about his past. He's secretive.
Ability: Possession - ability to take control and inhabit the body of an individual.
Brief Bio: August doesn't talk a lot about himself, people know that he had a rough childhood with his parents' divorce and his sister going off right after she graduated high school. They still talk, but not to the knowledge of their parents.
Other: August is bisexual.

let

Beyond Human (Closed)

Posted By:
Ghost.of.Wilderness
Ghost.of.Wilderness
StarStarStarStarStar
(May I join? smile)

Beyond Human (Closed)

Posted By:
Ghost.of.Wilderness
Ghost.of.Wilderness
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Hilaire Vonne Dubois

Looks: Hilaire has spinel black hair, light skin with a creamy complexion, ebony black eyes that are  a soft, absorbent matte black; her eyes look soft and subdued (not hard and shiny), beautiful, and black, but she has rays of steel gray surrounding her pupil; hey eyes are framed by long and thick eyelashes. 

Personality: Hilaire is very different from the other people in the area. She is very observant of things, immediately knowing how that person is, how the object works, or how to use a certain weapon; thus, people are vulnerable to her within seconds. Quiet and stubborn, her view of the world is different to her. Hilaire has never really had a love interest before, so she doubts she'll ever fall in love.

Ability:
Pain Illusion - Pain illusion is the ability to trick a individual's mind into thinking they are in burning pain. Though it has no physical affect on the body, the pain is described as being burned alive.

Beyond Human (Closed)

Posted By:
crazehgurl12
crazehgurl12
StarStarStarStarStar
(Hello~! :3)
Name: Reese Scott Coral
Looks: Will get pic
Personality: Reese is very serene and controlled. He doesn't anger easily and he is often very successful in a fight or argument. Although Reese is calm and collected, he is very stubborn and determined to make a point. He is logical and very witty.
Ability: To teleport anything but himself
Brief Bio: Reese lives alone in a small trailer with his three-legged cat. He left his parents when he was 15 because they were always #####. He got tired of it and moved out, taking his cat with him.
Other: NOPE

Hello my pretties.

Me when people act stupid:

Me when I see food:

Me when people talk about romance:

When me and my friends see someone we hate:

When people don't like me:

Beyond Human (Closed)

Posted By:
Storm1232
Storm1232
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Xavier 'X' White
Looks: 
Personality: Xavier's an inroverted guy with frew close friends. He finds the more sinister aspects of reality to be the most beautiful. He's smart and quick thinking.
Ability: None
Brief Bio: When Xavier was 7, his father died. Instead of making him rebelious, like his mother worried, he actually became more closed off, more focused on his art. His father was literally his best friend.
Other: He's an artist, generally sketching and painting darker forms of fantasy. He's Bisexual

I do not like bad grammar, and there is a high chance of me correcting you.

Yes Stormie-chan is back once again.
Kon'nichiwa, futatabi min'na!
(Hello Agin Everyone!)

Beyond Human (Closed)

Posted By:
skylight225
skylight225
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Alec Hunt
Looks: 
Perso: Alec is very quiet and never talks. She is very jumpy and shy. She does get easily angered but she knows how to control it. She can be very confusing at times but she is very smart and knows what she is doing. 
Ablilty: She doesn't have one
Bio: Alec's father died from cancer when she was 4 and that left her mother alone with six kids to take care of. Her mother started drinking and coming home hung over when she was 13. Her mother would always leave Alec with her five younger siblings and would come home and abuse only her (thats why she's jumpy and shy) she has a lot of scratches, burises, and burn on her body. Thats why she is some what thankful to be taken for this mission yet terrified in why they would want her.

Join Project Niall
Niall He Lights Up My World Like Nodbody Else
The Way That He Gels His Hair Get Me Overwhelmed
But When He Smiles At The Ground
It Ain't Hard to Tell
He Don't Know He Don't Know He's Beautiful
THATS WHAT MAKES HIM BEAUTIFUL!

Beyond Human (Closed)

Posted By:
-DropLikeASleeperCell.
-DropLikeASleeperCell.
StarStarStarStar
{ sorry for the delay! c:

Name: Lana Wilson-Williams
Looks:
Personality: Lana always likes to view things in a cold, detached way. It's good when it comes to important decisions, but not when it's about someone close to her- not that she has very many people that are close to her, linked to the fact that she finds it hard to convey emotion. She has a liking for sarcasm, and she prefers to lead than follow. She likes art, and she always has a sketchpad on her.
Ability: Fear Manipulation - This is the ability to increase, decrease or cause fear. Lana can make people fear the most harmless of things, to the point where they can go insane or have a heart attack. She can't manifest fears, but she's "working on it". 
Bio:  Lana's parents had a messy divorce when she was twelve (almost no one knows about this). Her mother remarried a year later, and her and Lana moved into a large country house with about ten animals and three step-siblings. When Lana turned eighteen she added her dad's name to her stepdad's, and she now goes as 'Wilson-Williams'. Hardly anyone knows about her history, and she wants to keep it that way.
Other: Nada.

Beyond Human (Closed)

Posted By:
adarrious_1600339 Lock
adarrious_1600339
StarStarStarStarStar
[Sorry I replied late!, could I still join?]

It's okay, to not be okay.

← Previous 1

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Hour-of-code-tumb

Millions of Students will be doing an Hour of Code with Tynker December 8th-14th...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

latest forum posts

What/How are you feeling right now?

We the Kidz

We the Kidz

latest videos