Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

Twilight Rp (Open!Adavnced Rpers only)

Posted By:
goldenlocks24
goldenlocks24
StarStarStarStarStar
Renesmee, now 18 and fully grown, has fallen deeply in love with Jacob. But there are complications. Jacob will eventually grow old and die...Renesmee would have to live without him. Or will she?  Everyone tries to find a way for Jacob to become immortal so he could spend the rest of his lfie with Renesmee.  Same KW rp rules apply.

Renesmee Cullen:
goldenlocks24

Bella Cullen:
 twilight_obsessed53

Edward Cullen:

Jacob Black:

21inkiepielover

Carlisle Cullen:

Esme Cullen:

Alice Cullen:

Emmett Cullen:

Jasper Hale:

Rosalie Hale:

twilight_obsessed53

( May be two characters if you want!)

Stay Strong
Estancia fuerte

Posted By:
goldenlocks24
goldenlocks24
StarStarStarStarStar
(I'll start and wait for people 2 join)

Renesmee sat under a tree outside the house, thinking to herself. Why did I have to fall for him? Why did I have to care for him so much. She was thinking of Jacob. Jacob Black. Her mother told her that it was easy to fall for him, she did. But it felt different for Renesmee. She LOVED him.... and she knew he loved her back...but she struggled with the fact that unlike her and her parents...he would not be here forever.

She came to the realization the night before whilst she was in the forest, high up in a tree, watching Jacob below running around in his "wolfyness." She picked up a stick and,in the sand, wrote:

J.B&R.C=FOREVER LOVE

Stay Strong
Estancia fuerte

Posted By:
twilight_obsessed53
twilight_obsessed53
Star
I will be Bella and/or Rosalie. Im an experienced roleplayer from IG

Childhood is not from birth to a certain age and at a certain age the child is grown, and puts away childish things. Childhood is the kingdom where nobody dies. - Edna St. Vincent Millay, from Breaking Dawn

Posted By:
goldenlocks24
goldenlocks24
StarStarStarStarStar

"twilight_obsessed53" wrote:

I will be Bella and/or Rosalie. Im an experienced roleplayer from IG

(okay. Want to continue it...you can eb both Bella and Rose.. have them walk out side or something) 

Stay Strong
Estancia fuerte

Posted By:
twilight_obsessed53
twilight_obsessed53
Star
(Kk) Bella and Rosalie walk outside, talking and laughing. Bella's head snaps up at Renesmee's scent and sees her daughter. "Renesmee, are you alright?" She speeds up, with Rosalie hot on her heels. Looking at what Nessie has written, Bella grimaces. 'You're thinking about him again, arent you?"

Childhood is not from birth to a certain age and at a certain age the child is grown, and puts away childish things. Childhood is the kingdom where nobody dies. - Edna St. Vincent Millay, from Breaking Dawn

Posted By:
goldenlocks24
goldenlocks24
StarStarStarStarStar
Renesmee sighed. " Mom? I love him. I can't help it. He-he's done so much for me and he-he's going to eventually die." Renesmee could never get over it. She loved the way he called her Nessie,even though everyone else hated it.

Stay Strong
Estancia fuerte

Posted By:
twilight_obsessed53
twilight_obsessed53
Star
"Oh honey, I know how it feels. Your dad wasnt always so keen on changing me. In fact, he was going to let me get old and kill himself when I died. But I couldnt imagine the world without him, just like you cant imagine a world without Jacob," explained Bella, stroking Renesmee's hair. "It's true," Rose piped up. " And I remember the time he DID try to kill himself because he thought you were dead."

Posted By:
goldenlocks24
goldenlocks24
StarStarStarStarStar
Renesmee sighed. " I know this sounds weird...or impossible...but...could there be a way to change Jake?" She took her moms hand.

I had a dream where he let me change him. We were talking and he told me he wanted me to do it. 

She looked up at her aunt Rose...she hated keeping things seceret. But Rose still bitterly hated Jacob...and she didn't want her to get upset.

Stay Strong
Estancia fuerte

Posted By:
twilight_obsessed53
twilight_obsessed53
Star

Bella thought hard, then slowly pushed her shield away from her mind.

Edward, I need you to take Rosalie inside.

Edward called,"Rosalie, Emmett needs you!" Rose reluctantly brushed herself off and darted to the house. Bella stared at her daughter. "You did?"

Posted By:
goldenlocks24
goldenlocks24
StarStarStarStarStar
'He told me it was okay." She began. " We,we were out here in the middle of the night-I know it sounds crazy- you,dad and Aunt Rose and Uncle Emmett were hunting.He told me that he loved me and he didn't want to leave this earth with me being all alone.It must have been because he imprinted on me or something,he said he'd let me change him,so he could be with me." She closed her eyes and looked away from Bella, she hated how much of a fuss her mom would make when she got upset.

Stay Strong
Estancia fuerte

← Previous 1 3 4

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

Words that start with C.

Words that start with C.

Words that start with C.

Words that start with C.

Words that start with C.

Words that start with C.

latest videos