Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

Embodiment of Spirit. (Ask to Join.)

Posted By:
Insomniac
Insomniac
StarStarStarStarStar

There's a few things I'm going to say before I start with the plot.
You must ask to join, and only I can decide whether you can join or not, unless I decide to put someone else in charge because I can't be online.
This is slightly based off of the game Ib, but you don't have to know about the game or have to have played it to join. It's okay, because I don't want this to be exactly like Ib.
I'd like this to be a serious roleplay. There can be some humor, and maybe a bit of romance, but not too much. It will take away from the main plot.

Now, this role play is about a group of high school students that take a trip to an art gallery, where every piece of art is made by a man named Guertena. Four students who don't know each other at all start exploring, and get separated from the rest of the group. At different times during their visit, they each find the painting called Fabricated World. It's a mural on the wall that shows a world full of paintings and sculptures, unlike the ones in the gallery. Then it seems that everyone else disappears, and it's just them. They find the main room of the gallery, where the floor is painted in the middle, which is one of Guertena's works. It is called Abyss of the Deep. The ropes surrounding it have now been opened, and it looks as if they could step into it. Little do they know, once they do, there's no going back. They're in the mad world of Guertena's twisted views of life. They meet a friend or two along the way, who say they come from the gallery as well...but they know they can't trust anyone.

If this isn't clear enough, it's alright. I'll be the first to post so everyone knows how to start out, in case they're confused. Everyone needs to post at least four sentences every time they post, if possible. If you have writer's block, just let me know.
Once everyone posts for the first time, then I'll make my second post, which is about the Fabricated World mural, and entering the Abyss of the Deep. Keep in mind when you make your own that everyone needs to have a way to meet up.

Okay, now two more things.
The first, is that once they enter the Abyss of the Deep, they each find a rose, that is their favorite color. Everyones' needs to be different. Their roses each have three petals. There are vases in different rooms throughout the gallery, and when they put their roses in these vases, they get up to five petals. So, everyone has five petals, typically. As their roses wilt, so do they.

The last thing is that they will meet only a few people once they are in the other world. The reason is that the ones they meet are actually paintings, that were made by Guertena. They seem extremely realistic, as do their roses. But their roses are fake, as are they. They follow the others through the gallery and try to keep them apart the best they can. They have a motivation for this, but I will only tell you if you choose to be one of them.
At most, I will allow four of these people.

Anyways, here are the forms.

Name:
Looks:
Wearing:
Color:
Other:

Mine will probably be up shortly.
I hope this role play is successful...

Current Characters:

Laurel Chase - Student
Micah Graham - Student
Haruka Wane - Student
Ethan Williams - Student

Michael Jones - Painting
___________ - Painting
___________ - Painting
___________ - Painting

"You can't get hurt without hurting someone else."
-Kuroi Mato, Black Rock Shooter

ohmygod. xD

Posted By:
Seriously.Immature
Seriously.Immature
StarStarStarStarStar
This sounds fun, if not slightly complicated. xD May I join? I'd like to be one of the four who find the painting, if that's alright.

"Let the sky rain potatoes," said a musing voice. "Let it thunder to the tune of Greensleeves."

Posted By:
Insomniac
Insomniac
StarStarStarStarStar
My mind is complicated, sorry. xD Sure. :3

ohmygod. xD

Posted By:
Seriously.Immature
Seriously.Immature
StarStarStarStarStar
Yay. :3 I'll get cracking on my forms right away.

"Let the sky rain potatoes," said a musing voice. "Let it thunder to the tune of Greensleeves."

Posted By:
onlyindarkness
onlyindarkness
StarStarStarStarStar
Ohoho may I? Grin

let

i use my hair to express myself

Posted By:
Insomniac
Insomniac
StarStarStarStarStar
Of course ^_^

ohmygod. xD

Posted By:
Seriously.Immature
Seriously.Immature
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Laurel Chase
Looks: Laurel is short, very. She's only about 5"4, and quite slender. She has tanned skin, freckles all over her face and various scars on her arms and legs from the sports she plays. Her hair is about shoulder length, honey blonde and slightly wavy. Her eyes are wide and hazel. She has a heart shaped face, with thin lips generally stretched into a smile. She's got three piercings on one ear, and two on the other.
Wearing: A navy blue tank top, black shorts, grey leggings, navy blue hi-tops and an All Time Low hoodie.
Color: Teal
Other: Has a paralysing fear of the dark.

Posted By:
Twisted_Vixen Lock
Twisted_Vixen
StarStarStarStarStar
may i join as one of the four students?

~~~Dreamer
awww

Posted By:
Insomniac
Insomniac
StarStarStarStarStar
No, sorry.

ohmygod. xD

Posted By:
Twisted_Vixen Lock
Twisted_Vixen
StarStarStarStarStar
foreals, poo alright

~~~Dreamer
awww

← Previous 1

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

How many Tabs do you have open now??

Rate The Profile Pic Above You.

How many Tabs do you have open now??

LAST 1 TO POST WINS ! ! :D

Rate The Profile Pic Above You.

LAST 1 TO POST WINS ! ! :D

latest videos