Kw-logo-holiday

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

Escape From The Governmental City (only the ones that were invited to join in ~)

Posted By:
blackheartkiller
blackheartkiller
StarStarStarStarStar
Alright! So... Um, everybody knows what the rp is going to be about... right? If not, then here I go : You were just a normal kid or person with hidden powers that you might or might know about and live in a city call Governmental City, where only the government is control of everything, expect for you. And ever since then, the government try to take you away from your normal life and use your powers as secret weapons. But since you refuse to let the government do that, you and other people with hidden powers, has to run away from the city and the governmet. Don't let the creautes try to    get you and return you to the city and it's government.

Escape From The Governmental City (only the ones that were invited to join in ~)

Posted By:
blackheartkiller
blackheartkiller
StarStarStarStarStar
Alright! there it is ~ ! Just post your forms because the ones invited are accepted and anyone can start! -just don't get me confused and get lost in rp, maybe we should take turns... Idk- Anyways, has fun and enjoy yourself!

Posted By:
LittleMonsterKiki
LittleMonsterKiki
StarStarStarStar
OUT OF CHARACTER: I can start if no one else wants to! Then we should create the order of replies. Like, so-and-so goes first, someone else goes second, and so forth and so on! c:

There was a crooked man and he walked a crooked mile,
He found a crooked sixpence upon a crooked stile.
He bought a crooked cat, which caught a crooked mouse.
And they all lived together in a little crooked house.

Posted By:
blackheartkiller
blackheartkiller
StarStarStarStarStar
(I'll go second! And we should start making our forms here ~ )

Posted By:
blackheartkiller
blackheartkiller
StarStarStarStarStar

Name: Dion Monte
Looks : (later)
Personality : Stubborn, Mean, Selfish, Ungrateful, but kind and cari g to those close to him.
Powers : ability to shoot extremely powerful beam-like blast of electricity and ability to shoot a beam of highly concentrated, torch-like fire.
Bio : Live with his two brothers, he and his brothers used to live in well, healthy, rich, strict family. He love (sometimes) his family, special his brothers. Now, Dion and his brothers live in an apartment, getting jobs and going to school.

Posted By:
Yukki.Phantomhive.
Yukki.Phantomhive.
StarStarStarStar
Name: Kelsey Tan.
Looks:
Personality : Sweet, childish, can be mean. Over emotional.
Powers: Able to  control fire, shoot it out of her hands if she really concentrates.
Bio:  Kelsey has one older brother (25, Jack) Who lives with her along with her parents. They are average when it comes to money.  She doesn't get along with her family.

Posted By:
blackheartkiller
blackheartkiller
StarStarStarStarStar
( forgot to put something : You can make many characters as you want... Like me, I'll make three charaters. -one is done- thank you ~ - )
Name: Mal Monte
Looks :
Personality: Kind, sweet, lovely, caring.
Bio : Live with his two older, he and his brothers used to live in well, healthy, rich, strict family. He love hisnfamily, special his brothers. Now, Mal and his brothers live in an apartment, getting jobs and going to school.
Powers : Th elemental ability to control and manipulate wind and the ability to conjure and control the elements of earth, fire, wind, water and even lighting.

Posted By:
blackheartkiller
blackheartkiller
StarStarStarStarStar
(accepted ~ Thank you for joining ~ ! )
Name : Konstantine
Looks :
Personality : brave, bossy, calm, cautious, strong, brilliant, and emotionless.
Powers : The ability to control earth and earth-based material and the ability to turn beings or objects into stone.
Bio : Live with his two younger brothers, he and his brothers used to live in well, healthy, rich, strict family. He love his family, special his brothers. Now, Kony and his brothers live in an apartment, getting jobs and going to school.

Posted By:
Yukki.Phantomhive.
Yukki.Phantomhive.
StarStarStarStar
(Oh, Then I'll make one more ^-^ )
Name: Sophie A.
Looks:
Personality: Calm, mature, intelligent, brave.
Powers: The power of Knowledge. Also meaning she could build, answer, or figure out anything.
 Bio: Sophie lives with her younger sister and twin brother. Their parents had died, going on a mission some time ago. They are rich though because of her brother's work.

Posted By:
LittleMonsterKiki
LittleMonsterKiki
StarStarStarStar
I'm so confused! I don't know how to put the picture up here and am I starting first!?!?!?

There was a crooked man and he walked a crooked mile,
He found a crooked sixpence upon a crooked stile.
He bought a crooked cat, which caught a crooked mouse.
And they all lived together in a little crooked house.

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 87 88

play online games

Hour-of-code-tumb

Codey the troll is lost! Help him avoid obstacles and get back into the computer...

Candy-quest-feature

Your troll is lost! Help it avoid obstacles and get back into the computer.

Fo...

Dragon-dash

Your dragon must return to guard the treasure! Help it gather lost coins and avo...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properties to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be r...

1005_cc_kidz_100x100_vlh

Candy's got her candies into a terrible mess, can you help her to sort them out?

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

_thumb_100x100

Bloons 2 is here! A worthy and awesome sequel at last to our original Bloons gam...

Frostbox_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

Dear Dish-It, Bullying

Should we bring back the death penalty?

Mirror, Mirror

latest videos