Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

Escape From The Governmental City (only the ones that were invited to join in ~)

Posted By:
LittleMonsterKiki
LittleMonsterKiki
StarStarStarStar
Akemi coughed and sat up, coughing more. She layed back down and just nodded. Her throat hurt and she couldn't speak. She messaged Kuro. Can you please bring me my pills, I'm at Dions house. She sent the text and looked over at Dion. She nodded.

Kuro woke up from his and Kelsey's long nap, from Akemis text. He sighed and moved slowly from under of Kelsey, careful not to wake her. He left her a note saying: Akemi needs her meds, I'll be back soon, Theres chicken in the freezer. He grabbed his jacket, then thought: I really don't want to leave her alone...It'll only take a few minutes. Then set off the Akemi's house.

There was a crooked man and he walked a crooked mile,
He found a crooked sixpence upon a crooked stile.
He bought a crooked cat, which caught a crooked mouse.
And they all lived together in a little crooked house.

Escape From The Governmental City (only the ones that were invited to join in ~)

Posted By:
blackheartkiller
blackheartkiller
StarStarStarStarStar
Dion frowned slightly and sighed quietly, standing up. He went up the stairs to his bedroom, taking a blanket and pillows. He came back and give her the pillow so she cat rest her head. He then cover her with the blanket, sitting back down on the cold floor and kissed her cheek.

Posted By:
peppypepsi
peppypepsi
StarStarStarStarStar
( Sorry, I was on vacation but I'm back now.)  

if our love is Insanity, why are you my Clarity?

I am a death weapon!!

Posted By:
LittleMonsterKiki
LittleMonsterKiki
StarStarStarStar
OOC; I wont be on alot. My computer broke. So just carry on and ill reply when I can.

Posted By:
LittleMonsterKiki
LittleMonsterKiki
StarStarStarStar
Akemi's cheeks turned a soft pink as she felt Dion kiss her. She heard Kuro knock then open the front door. He walked in carrying a bottle of water and her special pills. She sat up and took two of them. She layed back down. Now drowsy. She didn't want to fall back asleep. She knew she would finish the nightmare. She shivered under her covers, pulling them up past her shoulders. She thought about Zeke. How he had killed himself. She drifted towards sleep then. Her eyes getting heavier. She was then consumed into darkness of a dream. She was sitting on a bed. There was little light. She moved her hand but found she was chained. She rattled them. She started to panic. Then she saw a formalier shadowy shape in the corner of the room. She stayed silent Waiting for it to. Make the first move. "Surprised?" He said with a chuckle. She remained frozen. " Zeke killed you." She whispered. It laughed then. " That stupid mortal couldn't kill me if he wanted. " It started to slither over to her. She scooted back to the edge of the bed. "Don't worry. I w-" He started to imply. " Don't come near me." Akemi warned. He took of his shadow disguise. She saw the handsome boy underneath for a second time. His eyes shined green just like hers but brighter. Almost blinding. Akemi turned in her sleep. He walked over to her. She was trembling. " I don't want to hurt you. " He said calmly. " Then what do you want?v Akemi asked. Her voice raising. "You." He said. Putting a hand on her cheek. She turned away from him in disgust. He forced her to look at him. " Be with me. Or I'll take you to the governmential city to rot." He could feel her shaking.

1 2 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 88 Next →

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

We the Kidz

the real world

Fave bands

something good

We the Kidz

something good

latest videos