Kw-halloween-logo-small

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

The Purge (AtJ)

Posted By:
Ifinishbooks
Ifinishbooks
Member since:
August, 2012
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 3524
Welcome.
In 2022 the United States has become "a nation reborn", with crime and unemployment rates hitting an all-time low. To keep these rates low, the government has instated an annual 12-hour time period called "The Purge", during which people can vent their negative emotions because almost all crime (including murder) is legal and emergency services are suspended.

So this is basically...
This is basted of 'The Purge' movie. Except a twist of our own unique characters. Teens have gathered in one house to be safe form the 12 hour chaos.

Rules:
1. No Gary Stu's or Mary Sues 
2. Cussing is aloud
3. Romance is allowed. No graphic. 
4. Make a chick and a dude.
5. The important word Is 'Taco' put this word in other section.



Forum
Name:
Age: 15-18
Looks: Real Picture or Accurate Discription. 
Personality: 
Background:
Other:

Thank you for your participation in the annual purge. 
 


The Purge (AtJ)

Posted By:
jrgirl13
jrgirl13
Member since:
October, 2012
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 1976
(I would like to join, but I've never exactly seen The Purge. Is that okay?...)

Keep Calm and Nerd On!!!


The Purge (AtJ)

Posted By:
pandababyblue123
pandababyblue123
Member since:
May, 2013
StarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 608
Can I join??


Hi


The Purge (AtJ)

Posted By:
Ifinishbooks
Ifinishbooks
Member since:
August, 2012
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 3524

"jrgirl13" wrote:

(I would like to join, but I've never exactly seen The Purge. Is that okay?...)

It's okie. I haven't quiet seen it either. It came out today and I'm planning to see it! Both may join.


The Purge (AtJ)

Posted By:
jrgirl13
jrgirl13
Member since:
October, 2012
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 1976
(Alright. Thanks!)

Forum:
Name: Alice James
Age: 16
Looks: Long Light Brown Hair, Green Eyes
Personality: Shy and keeps to herself ever since the death of her parents.
Background: Lost both parents to murder. Lives with older brother, Jackson.
Other: Taco.


Forum:
Name: Jackson James
Age: 18
Looks: Shaggy Dark Brown Hair, Brown Eyes
Personality: Protective of his sister, likes to draw, a leader figure.
Background: Lost parents to murder, lives with younger sister Alice.
Other: Taco.

Keep Calm and Nerd On!!!


The Purge (AtJ)

Posted By:
Pipercottontail
Pipercottontail
Member since:
May, 2013
StarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 383
 Can i join 


name: Claire

age: 17

looks: long black hair, black leather jacket, skinnies and on the purge face is covered by a hockey mask

personality: sadistic , evil, and a little insane

backround: she's been doing the purge for years now, when she was nine her parents brought her on her first purge, but they got distracted and kept breaking laws an hour after it ended so they were arrested now she looks forward every year for the purge and lives on her parents legacy

other: taco

WHY DO YOU INSULTE MY FACE YOU FISH...I HAVE PURPLE FEELINGS TOO

i make no sense so deal with it


The Purge (AtJ)

Posted By:
Ifinishbooks
Ifinishbooks
Member since:
August, 2012
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 3524

"jrgirl13" wrote:

(Alright. Thanks!)


Forum:

Name: Alice James

Age: 16

Looks: Long Light Brown Hair, Green Eyes

Personality: Shy and keeps to herself ever since the death of her parents.

Background: Lost both parents to murder. Lives with older brother, Jackson.

Other: Taco.



Forum:

Name: Jackson James

Age: 18

Looks: Shaggy Dark Brown Hair, Brown Eyes

Personality: Protective of his sister, likes to draw, a leader figure.

Background: Lost parents to murder, lives with younger sister Alice.

Other: Taco.

Accepted


The Purge (AtJ)

Posted By:
Ifinishbooks
Ifinishbooks
Member since:
August, 2012
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 3524

"Pipercottontail" wrote:

 Can i join 



name: Claire


age: 17


looks: long black hair, black leather jacket, skinnies and on the purge face is covered by a hockey mask


personality: sadistic , evil, and a little insane


backround: she's been doing the purge for years now, when she was nine her parents brought her on her first purge, but they got distracted and kept breaking laws an hour after it ended so they were arrested now she looks forward every year for the purge and lives on her parents legacy


other: taco

Rejected


The Purge (AtJ)

Posted By:
jrgirl13
jrgirl13
Member since:
October, 2012
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 1976
Thanks!

Keep Calm and Nerd On!!!


The Purge (AtJ)

Posted By:
Oakfeather
Oakfeather
Member since:
February, 2013
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 2971
Name: Kari Zepher
Age: 16
Looks: Kari has jet black hair, with emerald green eyes.  She has a scar on her wrist from a former Purge.  She wears a leather jacket, jeans, boots, and a gray t-shirt under the jacket.  
Personality: Kari tends to be Aggresive to new people, and she has an... Interesting background.  She will be nice to other people who she knows better.  
Background:  Kari used to participate in "The Purge". Every year.  This is due to her parents being dead wine she was five.  She began her life as a small criminal, then on the purge, she would let herself loose.  She would murder, and torture, even hunt down.  But she stopped, or at least tried to, at age 15.
Other: Taco.  Kari still has part of her... Old self still, and can be untrustful on the purge.  She has let no one know of her past.


Name:  Jack Zepher
Age: 16
Looks: Jack is Kari's twin sister, and looks just like her, just that he wears a sweatshirt, jeans, and sneakers.
Personality: Jack is rude, and Aggresive.  He is, however, easier to let people be nice to him then Kari.
Background: (Jack is Kari's twin, so he has almost the exact history) Jack was Kari's partner in crime.
Other: Taco.  Like Kari, he can be... Unpredictable on the purge, due to his many years of violence.

Dragon wolf

Favorite Youtubers:

-The Yogscast
-Skydoesminecraft
-ASFJerome
-DeadloxMC
-Urnam7

"That's a very nice everything you have there. It would be a shame if something were to happen to it." ~ Honeydew/Simon Lane, of the Yogscast.


← Previous 1

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

jodha akbar!!!!

We the Kidz

We the Kidz

We the Kidz

We the Kidz

We the Kidz

latest videos