Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

Tangled RP(Open,Experinced Rpers Only)

Posted By:
goldenlocks24
goldenlocks24
Member since:
July, 2011
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 3072
When Rapunzel and Eugene have children one of their daughters has inherited the healing power from Rapunzels hair. When Mother Gothel kidnaps the kids, Eugene and Rapunzel go to save them. May make own characters. 

Rapunzel:
goldenlocks24
Eugene:

lightshadow
Daughters:
Flower:
goldenlocks24

Carla:
WizardGirl311

Sons:
Flynn:
lightshadow

Stay Strong
Estancia fuerte


Tangled RP(Open,Experinced Rpers Only)

Posted By:
lightshadow
lightshadow
Member since:
February, 2011
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 2703
HI GOLDEN! Big Grin

Could I be Eugene and...

Name: Flynn (Tongue Out)
Age: 13
Looks: Rapunzel's hair, but it never grew very long, white shirt, vest jacket like Eugene's in royal blue, grey trousers, black boots.


☆When life gives you a hundred reasons to cry, show life you have a thousand reasons laugh☆
2500th post! 14/10/2013 - About 10:35


Tangled RP(Open,Experinced Rpers Only)

Posted By:
goldenlocks24
goldenlocks24
Member since:
July, 2011
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 3072
(Okay.. Flower's supposed to be like 8.... She has blond hair,Rapunzel's beforeit was cut...and green eyes. I'll start)

Rapunzel ran down the stairs.This is not happening.This is not happening. She thought to herself.

"Eugene!" She called running in to the kitchen. "It's Flower...she-she's-" Rapunzel couldn"t find the words, on top of that she saw Flynn on sitting on the stool near the counter and didn't want to worry him.
(Flower)
Flower kicked and screamed. She was crying. "Mommy!Daddy!" She called. Tears streaming down her face. She struggled but the girp was too strong.

Stay Strong
Estancia fuerte


Tangled RP(Open,Experinced Rpers Only)

Posted By:
WizardGirl3311
WizardGirl3311
Member since:
April, 2013
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 2333
(Could i join? This looks cool!)

A signature pic. (Thanks, MechanicWolf!)

No roleplay is quite the same, no matter how many times we use the same plot. Each one presents a new challenge, a new adventure.

Merida (Thanks, Iamalive!)


Tangled RP(Open,Experinced Rpers Only)

Posted By:
goldenlocks24
goldenlocks24
Member since:
July, 2011
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 3072

"WizardGirl3311" wrote:

(Could i join? This looks cool!)



(Sure...do you know the movie...create a forum and I'll see.) 

Stay Strong
Estancia fuerte


Tangled RP(Open,Experinced Rpers Only)

Posted By:
goldenlocks24
goldenlocks24
Member since:
July, 2011
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 3072

"goldenlocks24" wrote:

(Okay.. Flower's supposed to be like 8.... She has blond hair,Rapunzel's beforeit was cut...and green eyes. I'll start)


Rapunzel ran down the stairs.This is not happening.This is not happening. She thought to herself.


"Eugene!" She called running in to the kitchen. "It's Flower...she-she's-" Rapunzel couldn"t find the words, on top of that she saw Flynn on sitting on the stool near the counter and didn't want to worry him.

(Flower)

Flower kicked and screamed. She was crying. "Mommy!Daddy!" She called. Tears streaming down her face. She struggled but the girp was too strong.

Stay Strong
Estancia fuerte


Tangled RP(Open,Experinced Rpers Only)

Posted By:
WizardGirl3311
WizardGirl3311
Member since:
April, 2013
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 2333

"goldenlocks24" wrote:



"WizardGirl3311" wrote:


(Could i join? This looks cool!)



(Sure...do you know the movie...create a forum and I'll see.) 



(Yeah, i know the movie. And do you mean 'Form' instead of 'Forum')'

A signature pic. (Thanks, MechanicWolf!)

No roleplay is quite the same, no matter how many times we use the same plot. Each one presents a new challenge, a new adventure.

Merida (Thanks, Iamalive!)


Tangled RP(Open,Experinced Rpers Only)

Posted By:
goldenlocks24
goldenlocks24
Member since:
July, 2011
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 3072
(Yes..I meant form...my computer keeps messing up. I have auto-correct on my laptop.)

Stay Strong
Estancia fuerte


Tangled RP(Open,Experinced Rpers Only)

Posted By:
WizardGirl3311
WizardGirl3311
Member since:
April, 2013
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 2333

"goldenlocks24" wrote:

(Yes..I meant form...my computer keeps messing up. I have auto-correct on my laptop.)


(Okay. Sorry i didn't reply. Im working on my form.)


A signature pic. (Thanks, MechanicWolf!)

No roleplay is quite the same, no matter how many times we use the same plot. Each one presents a new challenge, a new adventure.

Merida (Thanks, Iamalive!)


Tangled RP(Open,Experinced Rpers Only)

Posted By:
WizardGirl3311
WizardGirl3311
Member since:
April, 2013
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 2333
(Here is my form. Also, did just Flower get kidnapped, or did it happen to all the kids?)

Name: Carla
Age: 12
Looks: Has her father's brown hair and her mother's green eyes. Wears a light gray blouse with a blue skirt that has a darker blue ivy print on it.
Other: Strangly, she didn't inheirt any magical power. Nobody knows why.

A signature pic. (Thanks, MechanicWolf!)

No roleplay is quite the same, no matter how many times we use the same plot. Each one presents a new challenge, a new adventure.

Merida (Thanks, Iamalive!)


← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 18 19

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

is it?

is it?

Newbie Alert!

We the Kidz

Newbie Alert!

How many friends do you Currently have onl...

latest videos