Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

Anthro Shapeshifters (Open To All)

Posted By:
SoulShadow
SoulShadow
StarStarStar
In this RPG you can be a human or an Anthro Shapeshifter. Being an Anthro means you can have 3 forms, completely any animal you want, semi-human, or human. (Example- Wolf form, Semi-wolf form, and human form.)  The Anthros live in secret, keeping their abilities a secret, not knowing how the humans would react. They live in silent fear that if the Government found them, they would be locked up, dissected, and experimented on. Others keep hidden and harbor hatred for the humans, who to them are an un-superior race and should serve them, or be exterminated. One Anthro, however, is about to change it all.......... 

I allow cussing, but NO aiming it at other people. You will be banned from the Forum

No Text Speak!!!! It gives me a headache in so many ways.

Anyway I WILL be listening to songs while on here, so get ready to be Emo-ed or Gothed out k? That's just the kind of person I am.

That's all for now!!!

Whether I'm in wolf, semi-human, or human form, some one always finds something wrong with me.

Yes I'm strange and I'm weird. DEAL WITH IT

KEEP CALM AND LOVE YOUR FANDOMS

wait. hold on a minute

KEEP CALM? HA! I'M A FANGIRL I DON'T DO CALM

Posted By:
SoulShadow
SoulShadow
StarStarStar
Here's my  character! She is described below. Please provide the same info I have about you own character, however if your a human just say "Race - Human."

Name- Soul

Anthro race- Wolf

Appearance- She looks like my profile pic (Those are all her different forms), except her right eye is violet and her left is a vivid turquoise.

History- Her parents died when she was 3, so she has lived on the street all her life. She is an expert at self defense, having lived on the street al this time, and she is constantly getting into fights because of her strange hair and eye color. 

Personality- She is very guarded, having lived on the streets all her life, however, if you get to know her and get past that angry, thorny, and EXTREMELY dangerous outer shell, you will find something that might surprise you. IF you survive that long. She is very 'gothic' in the sense that she has a dark and dangerous demeanor, and some people say if you stay near her for too long you will begin to feel depressed.

Whether I'm in wolf, semi-human, or human form, some one always finds something wrong with me.

wait. hold on a minute

Posted By:
SoulShadow
SoulShadow
StarStarStar

*Grabbed my school stuff, knowing I would have to go through another day hiding the fact I lived in a box fortress in a street ally* _-_

*thinks* "I have been going to school all these years and yet it hasn't gotten any easier to lie to a whole school." =_=

*Transforms into a wolf and runs toward the school*
"Phew, what a good run! XD and nobody saw me either, so maybe todays going to be a good day after all"    *Hides behind some trees and changes back to my human form, smiles smile and walks into school to start the day*

"I wonder if anything interesting will happen today........." 

wait. hold on a minute

Posted By:
21inkiepielover
21inkiepielover
StarStarStarStarStar
Name- Werelight Shine

Anthro race- half werepony(these are wolf and pony together)and half human.

Appearance- History- Her ex-boyfriend forced a wingo ghost into her body so she transforms into a werepony and she cant get the wolf form out of her body,so,she's stuck as a werepony.She has a frined whom is a vampire.Her frineds doesn't know that she is a werepony.

Personality-Her sweatshirt for her night form from Jade,is helpful cause people cant notice her walking around the town with her hood up.She wears them every night(she gets them washed so that's fine).She is a tomboy.She likes dark and she used to be scene.She likes to hang around in forests with Jade.

Rest in Peace,Robin Willams ;-;

Posted By:
21inkiepielover
21inkiepielover
StarStarStarStarStar
8/2/13
*packs her stuff for school tommorow* She says"-sighs- Will I able to transform after school or during school?"She gets on her comuter and gets on KW (lol that's me!).She texts Jade to see if she can come over.Werelight Shine opens her window for Jade to get in(so Werelight's parents wont know).
Werelight was ####### for the new school,but she misses her frineds at PES.
Tommorow....at school
Twlight:Why does LV has to be on at night?This is r-risky for me.
JadeBig Grinon't worry!It's okay.
Twlight:-runs to bathroom- Um..I don't feel good...-her eyes starts to change to Werelight's eyes-
Jade:I'll come with yu!! We both transform at same timing. -Jade's eyes turning into dark Red color and her hair is Very Black and her hairstyle changes into bangs and shorter hair-
Werelight's voice:I am gonna change,BRB.
JadeEmbarrassedkay.I'll wait.
LATER...
Werelight:I am okay now.What about you,Jade?
Jade:I'm finnee...-hisses-
Werelight:We better go!
JadeEmbarrassedkkaayyy! -hisses-

Posted By:
SoulShadow
SoulShadow
StarStarStar
*Walks around in the school wishing it was over*  Me: *sigh* this is sooo boring! Its a good night to go running too....... *Puts on my headphones and turns on my iPod and walks around the school singing softly*   Its not like im walking into the shadow of the valley of death...... *turns corner and bell rings* WHOOOO!! Finally, Schools over! *Runs out of the school and changes into my semi-wolf form behind some trees*  Me: *Howls* AROOOOOOO!!!! XD *Goes running in the woods*

wait. hold on a minute

Posted By:
21inkiepielover
21inkiepielover
StarStarStarStarStar
*sees Soul running* Werelight:-howls- Hey! Can I join? *puts on her sweatshirt*I'm Werelight.Nice to meet yu though.I'm half werepony and half pony and half human.*Werelight checks her phone see if Travis texted her*Oh! I go to go! See ya Soul!

Posted By:
TheWhiteKnight728
TheWhiteKnight728
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Zero

Antro race- Lion

Appearance-  Has short spiky hair, that is silver when in human form, and brown in lion form. When in semi-human it's brown, frosted silver. His most distinct feature is the large vertical scar across his eye.

History- His dad died before he was born and ironically his mother died giving birth to him. He had no other family and was put into foster care for the first 10 years of his life. He left the fostr home and has learned to fend for himself.

Personality- He's somewhat of an open book, but when it comes to personal things, he's a bit overprotective. Get to know him and he's a pretty cool guy, but make him angry and you'll regret it.

DBZ Cooler Meme

Wumbo? I wumbo. You wumbo. He- She- We... wumbo; Wumboing; We'll have thee wumbo; Wumborama; Wumbology; the study of wumbo. It's First Grade!

Advanced Roleplayer ^_^

It truly is. :D

Hopsin has changed my life. That and Dubstep.
Black Death

.My face when I see couples coupled up in public kissing.
Me

Posted By:
TheWhiteKnight728
TheWhiteKnight728
StarStarStarStarStar
(Also is it mandatory to speak in 1st person, because I find that quite difficult.)

DBZ Cooler Meme

Wumbo? I wumbo. You wumbo. He- She- We... wumbo; Wumboing; We'll have thee wumbo; Wumborama; Wumbology; the study of wumbo. It's First Grade!

Advanced Roleplayer ^_^

It truly is. :D

Hopsin has changed my life. That and Dubstep.
Black Death

.My face when I see couples coupled up in public kissing.
Me

Posted By:
SoulShadow
SoulShadow
StarStarStar
No you do NOT have to talk in 1st person, Its kinda tough for me too

wait. hold on a minute

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Hour-of-code-tumb

Millions of Students will be doing an Hour of Code with Tynker December 8th-14th...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

latest forum posts

E-Dating on Kidzworld.

Rate the signature above you!

Words that start with S and ends with R-m...

Me and My Sister.... again.

E-Dating on Kidzworld.

Words that start with S and ends with R-m...

latest videos