Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

The Power of the Evenstone

Posted By:
hollybl2468
hollybl2468
StarStarStarStarStar
{I will also be playing the Shadow, if that's alright}.

Name: Orella Blanche

Personality: Orella is the type of person that enjoys being in charge and having control over everything/everyone; she builds a pyramid and puts herself on the top most of the time, thus giving herself the ability to boss about everyone around her. If she has a problem with someone, she won't hesitate to express this, nor will she hold back her opinions (which are usually snarky or sarcastic comments). Deep down, she is loyal and courageous, and has a good heart; she will, however, do anything to protect her friends and family.

Species: Human {This usually describes a person with full or nearly-full human blood, and can include someone either with or without supernatural abilities. A human can also be referred to as a mortal, or even a mundane, but this name is only ever used by otherworldly or supernatural species. Humans are known for their fragility and weakness in comparison to other creatures, but those few with magical abilities can be quite powerful}.

Powers:

Pain Manipulation - The user can manipulate physical and mental pain, whether increasing, decreasing, causing or otherwise chancing pain, even manifesting the emotional energy to physical level. Whilst the user can in fact remove or decrease pain, he/she cannot heal the actual wound.

Adhesive Climbing - The user can climb walls and stay unto ceilings. The user does not deny gravity, but has mutative "tarsi" or microscopic hooks on their velar (palm of hand) and plantar (sole of foot) skin allowing them to latch unto structures like an insect. Some users can disperse energy from their body into the surface allowing them to walk, run, or crawl on the walls. However, in order to truly be "crawling", the user must be able to maintain balance for long periods of time. Beings with super human strength or super strong and dense claws could simply dig their fingers into a surface, then propel upward and dig again, generating the effect of wall crawling. In some cases, the user may simply be able to make use of any handholds they find, no matter how small, to wall crawl.

Elemental Attacks - The user can release or use elements/energy to attacks of various shapes and/or intensities, either projected, used as a part of melee attacks, or ways of transportation. This includes the ability to create bullets, blasts and bombs from elements or energy, and for the user to have magical breath or tears, or even create force-fields.

Bone Manipulation - The user has complete control over the bones of oneself and others, including crowing, shaping, manipulating density/weight, using as projectiles/weapons, etc. They can also manipulate bare skeletons or separate bones; this includes the ability to extract/retract claws, which would usually be made of bone also.

Appearance:

Other: She has both a pet fox named Delmar, and a crossbow as her weapon, which was given to her as a sacred object by her father as he lay on his death-bed.

I know you, I walked with you once upon a dream. I know you, that look in your eyes is so familiar a gleam. And I know it's true that visions are seldom all they seem. But if I know you, I'll know what you do. You'll love me at once, the way you did once upon a dream.

Posted By:
hollybl2468
hollybl2468
StarStarStarStarStar
(You can post as soon as you would like; if anyone else decides to join later they can, but for now we can begin. So, who wants to go first?)

I know you, I walked with you once upon a dream. I know you, that look in your eyes is so familiar a gleam. And I know it's true that visions are seldom all they seem. But if I know you, I'll know what you do. You'll love me at once, the way you did once upon a dream.

Posted By:
abbiimarie13
abbiimarie13
StarStarStarStar
Name: Aurelia Sage

Age {5-50}: 13

Personality: Cunning, sarcastic, and especially intelligent, Aurelia can fall short in the areas of loyalty and friendliness. This is not on account of her own feelings, but of her upbringing. As a witch in these troubled times, her family has taught her not to trust most people. She is beautiful, and her parents say that it is a shame that she must hide. She is resourceful and creative, as well as ambitious, making her brave; she knows what traits she's got on her side. Why do you think she's still alive? She is protective of her family, and especially her few friends: the elves.

Bio {Optional}: She is in hiding, as is the rest of her family, due to the burnings.

Species: Human. (?)

Powers {Maximum of 5}:
Sorcery: Magic. (Yeah, I'm not going to bother with this one.)
Molecular Manipulation - The user can manipulate molecules to achieve a wide variety of effects, including healing, shapeshifting, age-manipulation and flight, but also more-so offensive abilities such as disintegration, destruction, freezing and pain inducement.
(Aurelia isn't particularly good at healing.)

Appearance: White-blonde hair with alert, deep grey eyes.

Other: Umm... She likes to paint?

amarii; ♥ #TeamChristIsMushrooms
My Pizap

Never forget: Harry Potter spent 11 years in the closet. It felt much better to be out.

Posted By:
hollybl2468
hollybl2468
StarStarStarStarStar
{You're accepted, but please don't make your character's ability of magic make her too invincible}.

Posted By:
abbiimarie13
abbiimarie13
StarStarStarStar
She's thirteen: she's still in training.

My Pizap

Never forget: Harry Potter spent 11 years in the closet. It felt much better to be out.

Posted By:
hollybl2468
hollybl2468
StarStarStarStarStar
{Okay, then. You may post as soon as you wish}.

Posted By:
abbiimarie13
abbiimarie13
StarStarStarStar

[Would you start? I'm horrible with starting roleplays.]

The only way I can think to start it is by saying that I've snuck off to meet an elf that knows that I'm a witch.

My Pizap

Posted By:
hollybl2468
hollybl2468
StarStarStarStarStar
~ Orella ~

The deserts of Morcalle were cruel and merciless; such few creatures managed to survive the harsh conditions, only made more dangerous due to the troops of Seleste that regularly passed through these lands. Orella dropped to her knees, and buried her face in her hands, which lay feebly on the sand beneath her. She fished into her bag, revealing the last of the water in her canteen; less than half a bottle. It wouldn't be long before survival became impossible. Once again, she drank, her dry lips soaking up the droplets of water. She staggered to her feet and stared ahead at the sun, her dark brown hair whipping back from her face in the burning winds. Her loyal fox brushed against her legs, sending waves of comfort through her veins. "I'm sorry", she whispered, and reached down to give it the last of the liquid in the bottle.

~ Hunter ~

Everything was spinning and tumbling, tearing at his arms as if the air were about to rip his limbs from his body. Before he knew exactly what was happening, Hunter was plummeting through a vortex of darkness; the hairs along his arms rose at the sudden cold. He was suddenly blinded by a white light, and then he hit the ground hard. As he moved to stand on his feet, his lips curled up into an amused smirk. "Seems these Portals become more violent as they pass through harsher worlds", he murmured, and brushed the dirt off his arms, before leaping up onto the nearest tree branch. "Hello, Brielle", he added.

Posted By:
abbiimarie13
abbiimarie13
StarStarStarStar
(I can't center it.)

~Aurelia~
Aurelia sat beneath the overgrown roots of Velmar, hidden by the vines and the brush. "Cipiatus Aqua." she said, pointing her wand towards the lush moss. One of these days, they'll let me leave. I'll be able to bring them water... Aurelia thought. I'm getting sick of vine juice. She let the rest of the water pour from the vine into the crystal bowl. "Come, dear. It's getting dark. The soldiers will be searching for prisoners. We need to cast the charm." Her mother said, an impatient tone in her voice. Aurelia rushed towards their shelter. Father always says that it's stronger with all of us... Well, now Mulciber's gone, and it's just as strong. They don't need me...  Placing the bowl on a table fashioned of rocks, Aurelia went to join the rest of her family, her parents and three sisters, in their circle of energy. They certainly don't need me. What if... They began in unison, raising their wands towards the sky. "Protegatus hances..." I break the chain.

Aurelia did not speak the final word of the spell. The chain of energy was broken.

My Pizap

Posted By:
hollybl2468
hollybl2468
StarStarStarStarStar
(Right here, if you like Big Grin).

~ Hunter ~

He was standing in the woods of Seleste; the branch beneath him was one of few that were untouched by the blackening death of flames, and not a single leaf or sign of life (other than he and Brielle) was visible to his eyes. The trees were dead; the place darkened with shadow, and nothing else. "I didn't exactly expect to see you here", Hunter murmured, not bothering to hide the lack of enthusiasm in his tone. Brielle ignored him; she was sitting on a charred log, cleaning her dagger with a plain cloth. "Have you found Orella yet?" she finally said, her eyes meeting his. There was a certain pain visible there; a flicker of hope slowly dying, and he could see himself reflected in her eyes. "Not yet", he replied reluctantly, "However -" He was cut off suddenly at the sound of a stick crunching under the impact of someone's shoe, which caused the muscles in his body to tense immediately. "Who's there? Show yourself", he commanded.

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

fruit vs veggies

''Phantom'' by me jaymir2cool 14 aka killa...

Slap The Keyboard :p

Slap The Keyboard :p

fruit vs veggies

What Are You Listening To Right Now - 2014

latest videos