Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

The Power of the Evenstone

Posted By:
samanthapandaw
samanthapandaw
StarStarStarStarStar
May I please join? If it's not too late... 

Name: Christine "Chris" Grace
Personality: Christine has always been the shy, quiet one, who most people didn't notice. This was on purpose, of course. She never wanted people to notice she was there. She would hide away, preferring to do everything alone, without people there to help her. She tends to act tougher than she actually is, because in honesty she is very afraid, but doesn't want to appear to be weak in front of anyone. She's a bit closed off and awkward when dealing with other people since she never got much practice. If she feels threatened she tends to become snappish and sarcastic, but that's really just her way to get you to leave her alone.
Species: vampire
Powers: Accelerated Regeneration - the ability for the user to regenerate cells at a faster rate than normal, allowing them to regrow and repair damaged and lost limbs, tissues, and organs. for her specifically, it also slows down her aging but does not stop it all together. As she has never lost a limb, she doesn't know if she'd have to recover the missing limb to regenerate. As a result of this power, she's generally in good shape, as her body is constantly regenerating.
Enhanced Condition - The user is at the peak physical and/or mental condition their species can achieve without any super/unnatural methods. This usually entails that they are faster, stronger, more intelligent and overall superior to fellow members of their species without being obviously supernatural.
Pain Manipulation -  The user can manipulate physical and mental pain, whether increasing, decreasing, causing or otherwise chancing pain, even manifesting the emotional energy to physical level. Whilst the user can in fact remove or decrease pain, he/she cannot heal the actual wound.
Appearance: RP 61 her eyes are grey, like storm cloud grey.
Other: if I have to do a better description of anything, please let me know so I can fix that, thanks.

am i mad 1

jennifer lawrence

Posted By:
hollybl2468
hollybl2468
StarStarStarStarStar
{You're accepted}.

Hunter stared at her for a prolonged time before replying. "A Barghest? I've never encountered one of your kind before", he said. Although he knew the rumours that the Barghest could induce wounds without even touching another were most likely true, he did not fear her; it was the look in her eyes. He grasped Ripper's collar again, to keep the dog from going completely insane, and glanced back at the girl again. "By the Law of the Nephilim, you should be dead by now", he said. "Fortunately, I can be slightly off track when it comes to the laws of my kind".

Orella felt her lips crack, and tasted copper in her mouth, but it was old blood from when her lips had split before. "I'm sorry, Delmor", she said. She fell to the side of her fox, who appeared to be in better condition than she. Her fingers reached ahead the last few metres, crossing over the magical barrier; and then the two were plummeting through a Portal, landing in the Selestian woods.

I know you, I walked with you once upon a dream. I know you, that look in your eyes is so familiar a gleam. And I know it's true that visions are seldom all they seem. But if I know you, I'll know what you do. You'll love me at once, the way you did once upon a dream.

Posted By:
-HarmlessMood-
-HarmlessMood-
StarStarStar
Diana smirked and then crookedly grinned. But you cannot kill us, you can only lock us in chains until we are in our own world. You forgot about that, didn't you dearest Nephilim? She signed with the same grin on her lips. It was then whipped off as she heard heavy flapping, and saw a flash of orange and white, seeing Eileen land right behind Hunter. "You took too long," Eileen complained with her Irish accent completely audible.

Posted By:
hollybl2468
hollybl2468
StarStarStarStarStar
"I"ll leave you to your business", he said, since Ripper was growing more and more tense, barking and snarling with claws extended. He grasped the collar of his dog one more time and headed back to Brielle, who was only a couple of metres away. He heard her scream suddenly, which was something Brielle rarely did, and so his pace speeded up. Shoving branches out of his face, he picked up his dagger and swiftly sliced through the thorns, stopping when he reached Brielle. He placed both his hands behind his head, locking his fingers together as he kept himself from clenching his teeth, because the body of his friend lay on the ground. Orella, barely breathing, with Brielle leaning over her, tears forming in her eyes. Her own breathing became rough and uneven, and he could hear the pain she felt in the back of her throat. Hunter kneeled down next to her, rummaging through the bag beside her. Delmor lay in a crumpled heap beside Orella, unharmed, but loyal to his owner. Seeing they had no medicines or water with them, Hunter picked her up in his arms, and began heading in the direction of Alleina.

I know you, I walked with you once upon a dream. I know you, that look in your eyes is so familiar a gleam. And I know it's true that visions are seldom all they seem. But if I know you, I'll know what you do. You'll love me at once, the way you did once upon a dream.

Posted By:
cnote123
cnote123
StarStarStarStarStar
Kraven moved through the trees quickly and silently, the voices seemed to cease. Somebody was walking his way. He smelled them before he saw them walking in the distance, a large dog, or wolf was walking by his or her side. Kraven moved towards their direction, as he got closer he saw that the person walking was a man and a girl was in his arms. 

I go to seek a great perhaps.

Posted By:
-HarmlessMood-
-HarmlessMood-
StarStarStar
Diana looked at Eileen with a serious expression. You always come at the wrong time, She telepathically told Eileen, knowing that she could hear her. "Well," Eileen said with a grin, "Were going to try to seduce him or...?" The ginger haired girl said with a laugh. Ugh, no. I was simply talking to him about my kind. He said I should be dead by now due to his Nephilim law, Diana thought with rolling her eyes.

Posted By:
-Helvetica-
-Helvetica-
StarStarStarStar
[May I join?]

Name: Aiva Roy

Personality: Aiva is reserved, always serious. She barely smiles, and it's rather uncommon to see her smile for any reason. She is also quite the manipulator; she can get people to do what she wants, though it might take her a while to manipulate them. Aiva also follows someone around to get to know them, trying to find their weaknesses.

Biography: Aiva was born in Velmar, but she and her family were ultimately banished into the land of Seleste since they are dark creatures that were terrorizing the citizens in order to give them money and such, even if Aiva's family wasn't poor.

Species: Skiker [One of the Black Dogs of European Legend. The Skriker originates form
Lancashire in England. The wolf is the size of a gypsy horse, has glowing eyes and makes thunder-like sound. It walks behind or beside travelers. If it is beaten or killed this would lead to death and disaster of the traveler but to ignore it will bring bad luck.]

Powers:
Psionic Invisibility - User is able to block the vision of other clairvoyants, making any subject within their target radius appear "dark". Experience will enhance the size of the area they can shadow and the intensity of their shielding effect. It is a similar to a mental shield, preventing telepaths from reading or controlling the user.
AcoustokinesisThe user can create and modify sound waves to mimic, intensify, hush, and distort, as well warp, strengthen, echo, speed up, and slow down sound, using it as powerful physical force and high-speed movement. They can affect music as well as produce it. At low frequencies, sound is potentially fatal to living beings by causing internal damage, while high frequencies cannot be heard by normal humans but can be used for sonar-like effects. Since sound vibrations can travel through the air, ground, water and any form of medium, defense by using physical barriers is difficult. The vibrations can also affect at a molecular level. In essence, sound is an invisible, deadly weapon and a versatile tool.
Weakness Detection - User can sense the weakness of almost anything. Ex: Person's weak points; objects like a glass if the user applies a little pressure into the weak point, the glass easily breaks.
Night Empowerment - Users become stronger, faster, more durable, etc. during the night, possibly unlocking abilities related to the affinity and enhancing the existing powers. Some users may be able draw sustenance from the night or even slow or stop aging.

Appearance: She has slightly tanned skin, evenly short curly brown hair that gradually fades into a red-mahogany color. Her eyes are a bright color of violet-hyacinth, and even a bit magneta, which they appear to glow at any hour. Under her right eye she has a small birthmark, her nose is slim; she is petite but very durable.

Posted By:
samanthapandaw
samanthapandaw
StarStarStarStarStar
(Thanks, anywhere I should jump in?)

am i mad 1

jennifer lawrence

Posted By:
hollybl2468
hollybl2468
StarStarStarStarStar
{You're accepted, Helvetica :3. Thanks for joining}. Hunter slung Orella's limp body over his right shoulder; she was a light weight for him to carry due to his enhanced strength. Glancing back at Brielle, he said, "There's a Portal on the edge of the Whispering Mountains, about five miles from here; it'll take us straight to the Elven rivers of Alleina". Without another word, he let his eyes flash to Diana and her friend, before he continued along his way, holding Orella over his shoulder with one hand and gripping his blade with the other. He could sense other presences here, but he didn't care enough to follow the tasks of the Nephilim, especially at a time like this. Ripper and Delmor ran ahead through the dead foliage; the fox obviously eager to have his mistress returned to him.

Posted By:
-HarmlessMood-
-HarmlessMood-
StarStarStar
Diana watched as the small group headed their own way, but she turned back to look at Eileen. You are so childish, Eileen, Diana told her friend while giving her a look, making Eileen roll her eyes at Diana. "I'm sorry, but I think you need more enthusiasm in your life; you're always so... strict."

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

DESCRIBE THE PERSON'S USERNAME IN 1 WORD!-...

~ Bea's Tips On How To Take Care Of A Pet ~

Stuck in my head!!!

what can we do without food?

what does the signature above you tell?

Excuses for why you don't have your homework?

latest videos