Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

The Power of the Evenstone

Posted By:
:PSiLlY
StarStarStarStarStar
(How do I jump in?)

“We cling to our fairy tales until the price for believing in them becomes too high.”

Posted By:
-Helvetica-
-Helvetica-
StarStarStarStar
Aiva walked through the shadowed woods of Seleste, feeling thorns and twigs cut at her skin, but she ignored it. She silently stalked through the woods, trying to find any sign of an animal that she could take to her family. She then heard a low rustling, and she hurried to the sound; there, she found a grayed hare, which hadn't noticed her presence. You'll be mine, fool.

[Closest image I found of Aiva: ]

Posted By:
StarStarStarStarStar
Prim saw Alva and changed form her deer illusion to her natural form. "Who's there?" Prim called to Alva to tell her she was human.

“We cling to our fairy tales until the price for believing in them becomes too high.”

Posted By:
-Helvetica-
-Helvetica-
StarStarStarStar
Aiva heard Prim's voice, which had startled the hare but Aiva grabbed the animal as she hid in her invisible shadow. The shadow, as she liked to call it, would keep her invisible from certain people, people she that doesn't need people to see her.

Posted By:
StarStarStarStarStar
Prim rolled her eyes and threw her head back. She walked towards her. Prim was so close to Alva but she couldn't see a trace of her. "Don't worry...I'm not a hunter...I'm not going to kill you" she said in a soft voice.

Posted By:
-Helvetica-
-Helvetica-
StarStarStarStar
Aiva watched Prim, judging the girl's kindness. Aiva removed part of the shadow, only revealing her striking violet eyes. "I'm not afraid of being killed, I'm just taking precaution."

Posted By:
StarStarStarStarStar
"Smart" Prim said. She smiled and held her hand out "I'm Prim" she said.

Posted By:
-Helvetica-
-Helvetica-
StarStarStarStar
Aiva looked down at Prim's hand, then looked back up at the girl. She felt the hare squirm under her arm, but she kept it tight with her. She removed the whole shadow, but kept the hare hidden. She shook the girl's hand slowly, and then pulled away.

Posted By:
cnote123
cnote123
StarStarStarStarStar
Kraven heard him and started to wall faster, his cloak was billowing around him as he got closer to the man and animals. Once he was within earshot of them he spoke,"You can't go through that portal, the king has his men guarding it," He told them, still walking towards them.

I go to seek a great perhaps.

Posted By:
hollybl2468
hollybl2468
StarStarStarStarStar
Brielle listened to what the man said, and began to doubt that they could get past the Selestian guards without trouble or further injury to themselves, despite the thoughts she knew were flowing through Hunter's mind, and would soon come out of his mouth also. She turned to look at Eileen, and began walking back through the dead grass until she was standing a couple of metres from she and Diana. "I'm not your enemy, nor are you mine", she said, and outstretched her hand. "Help us, please". If they went through the Portal together, they could slip past the guards, or otherwise simply kill them, and then they would merely need to cross over the oceans on the next available ship, to the Elven lands.

Private Message Below -- Do Not Read

SPOILER

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Hour-of-code-tumb

Miliions of Students will be doing an Hour of Code with Tynker December 8th-14th...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

latest forum posts

awnser the question the person above you asks

Inspiration - Motivation

Gender Stereotypes

Describe the perfect Friend

Got a question for a feminist?

Gender Stereotypes

latest videos