Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

The Power of the Evenstone

Posted By:
-HarmlessMood-
-HarmlessMood-
StarStarStar
Diana glanced at Eileen, who seemed to be thinking about what to do.

Eileen had shook the girl's hand, her blue eyes watching the blonde woman. "We can't really seem to help you now. The only thing I can do is fly and hunt, if you'd like, I could possibly make the guards go unconscious. Maybe with the help of Diana too," She said as she looked at Diana.

Posted By:
hollybl2468
hollybl2468
StarStarStarStarStar
Brielle was almost surprised; she hadn't expected Eileen to be so friendly. Most people she encountered in the Selestian lands were either hostile and snobby or completely insane. "We'll just need help to distract the guards. All we want is to make sure our friend stays alive. She recieved a snake-bite on her right leg and the venom is already passing through her system", she said. "We can even pay you. Our money is in Velmar. If you come with us, we can pay you for your time when we arrive there - after travelling to Alleina, of course".

I know you, I walked with you once upon a dream. I know you, that look in your eyes is so familiar a gleam. And I know it's true that visions are seldom all they seem. But if I know you, I'll know what you do. You'll love me at once, the way you did once upon a dream.

Posted By:
-HarmlessMood-
-HarmlessMood-
StarStarStar
Diana looked over at Eileen, her eyes serious. Offer them to take the girl to your mother, you can fly rather fast, and your mom is a nurse, isn't she? Diana thought into Eileen's mind, and the ginger haired girl nodded. Eileen looked over at the bunch. "I can take the girl to Alleina, my mother is a nurse and she can help the girl. If you don't want to do it, I'll just help you cross the portal."

Posted By:
Ghost.of.Wilderness
Ghost.of.Wilderness
StarStarStarStarStar

"-HarmlessMood-" wrote:

Diana looked over at Eileen, her eyes serious. Offer them to take the girl to your mother, you can fly rather fast, and your mom is a nurse, isn't she? Diana thought into Eileen's mind, and the ginger haired girl nodded. Eileen looked over at the bunch. "I can take the girl to Alleina, my mother is a nurse and she can help the girl. If you don't want to do it, I'll just help you cross the portal."

Posted By:
hollybl2468
hollybl2468
StarStarStarStarStar
Brielle nodded in agreement, "Whatever it takes. We'll take the ship from the Eastern Lands later; we will give you your payment when we arrive home, if you don't mind accompanying us". She glanced back at Hunter, who seemed slightly "iffy" about the idea, but soon enough he followed her nod and took his first step through the Portal.

I know you, I walked with you once upon a dream. I know you, that look in your eyes is so familiar a gleam. And I know it's true that visions are seldom all they seem. But if I know you, I'll know what you do. You'll love me at once, the way you did once upon a dream.

Posted By:
Ghost.of.Wilderness
Ghost.of.Wilderness
StarStarStarStarStar
"Actually," Eileen was cut off as she watched Hunter get sucked into the portal. "Diana can transport you through the shadows," She murmured and glanced at Diana, who was simply staring at the ground that was blackened with basalt.

Posted By:
Ghost.of.Wilderness
Ghost.of.Wilderness
StarStarStarStarStar

"Ghost.of.Wilderness" wrote:

"Actually," Eileen was cut off as she watched Hunter get sucked into the portal. "Diana can transport you through the shadows," She murmured and glanced at Diana, who was simply staring at the ground that was blackened with basalt.

Posted By:
Mrawsomegamer
Mrawsomegamer
StarStarStarStarStar
(If it's not too late to join...)

Form: 
Name: John Joseph
Personality: John has always been quite smart, even at a young age. He suffers from depression (I'll get to the reason in the bio). All he wants is to be loved. He will try the odd smile, just to cheer himself up. He loves to sing, he's a very musical kid. He is affraid to show anybody ho he really is.

Bio: John was born in the outskirts of Astria. He never really knew his parents. At the age of three he was stealing to survive.  He was found and put into slavery. 

John was punished abusivly  as a result of this he now has a huge scar on his chest. He was struck constantly, for nothing. 

By the age of eleven, he had enough. He killed his 'master' in his Wolf form. He now is searching for somewhere he can call home and people to call friends and family.

Species: he is what as known as a Wolfblood. These are kind of like werewolves but not monsters.  The user transforms on a full moon or if threatened.. People don't usually make their first transformation until 14, but because John HAS to survive his transformation came early

Appearance: [photo4933485]

Powers: Eolas: 
The user is able to see without the use of eyes. Instead they can see for miles without seeing physically.

Hightend seances: Like other wolf-like creatures, they also have highend sences even well  agility and strength are also highend.

Triggering when threatened: The user transforms when threatened.

Me Loves Wolfblood: Wink

Maddy (Normal)

'Love is something worth fighting for. Love is something to be treasured.'
Jayden: Till The Last Hero Falls

Posted By:
Mrawsomegamer
Mrawsomegamer
StarStarStarStarStar
(I'll try to fix the Appearence. My IPad is acting up!)

Me Loves Wolfblood: Wink

Maddy (Normal)

'Love is something worth fighting for. Love is something to be treasured.'
Jayden: Till The Last Hero Falls

Posted By:
hollybl2468
hollybl2468
StarStarStarStarStar
(You're accepted).

Brielle glanced between the two and finally settled her gaze on Diana. "Please", she said carefully, her eyes shining with the same light seeping between the dead trees. What am I saying? I never say please - I rarely even ask for help, she thought. This was different though, because it was the life of her friend hanging in the balance.
Hunter sighed as he stepped back through the Portal. The magical barriers held him back for a moment, grasping at his arms and shoulders to restrain him. His eyes flashed a deep blue as they darted between everyone standing present, including the animals. "We have to go now", he said urgently. She hasn't got much time left.

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Vampires Or werewolves?-moved

Newbie-moved

Newbie-moved

Different meaning of LOL

A OR B? (GAME)-moved

A OR B? (GAME)-moved

latest videos