Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

The Power of the Evenstone

Posted By:
ADI02
ADI02
StarStarStarStar
excellent

ADITYA

Posted By:
Superwholocked132
Superwholocked132
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Allison Heart but people call her Allie or Al
Personality: outgoing, funny, smart, stubborn, rebellious 
Bio: N/A
Species: Lycan
Powers: 1: turns into a wolf whenever she wants 
2: has the senses of a wolf
3: has the speed/ agility of a wolf
Apperance: brown hair just past her shoulders, bright blue eyes, 5'7, almost always smiling
Other: N/A

Posted By:
Mrawsomegamer
Mrawsomegamer
StarStarStarStarStar
(How could I jump in because the group is going into the portal?)

Me Loves Wolfblood: Wink

Maddy (Normal)

Posted By:
Mrawsomegamer
Mrawsomegamer
StarStarStarStarStar
(Just an announcment: my characters appearence is my profile pic until I can sort out the problem with the code.)

Maddy (Normal)

Posted By:
hollybl2468
hollybl2468
StarStarStarStarStar
(Your character can be in the Selestian woods, although you would probably become more involved if you turn up at the other side of the Portal).

Posted By:
Ghost.of.Wilderness
Ghost.of.Wilderness
StarStarStarStarStar
Eileen watched Diana who didn't move a single inch, only seeing her chest slightly heave up and down as the girl breathed. Eileen sighed as she realized what Diana had meant, not even needing to think anything; she looked at the people, lips thin. "Diana cannot help us, she would be killed in an instant if she dared to go through the portal or anywhere closer to Alleina. Especially since they banished her. I will help though."

Posted By:
Mrawsomegamer
Mrawsomegamer
StarStarStarStarStar
RP Pic Appearence

Maddy (Normal)

Posted By:
Mrawsomegamer
Mrawsomegamer
StarStarStarStarStar
(I'll be in Selestian woods and I will catch up up lol.) 

John was walking through the woods, wearing his slave tunic. He hummed as he walked. All I want is to have a family... He thought. He heard footsteps, and it seemed that whoever it was was indeed behind him. He suddenly turned around. It couldn't be... " My master!" John gasped. 

The man was carrying a staff. Suddenly, in a fit of rage the man chipped John into the air, and landed on the ground hard. "I thought I killed you!" John murmured. "You never learn do you!" The man said grimly, stroking his white beard. "I used a duplication spell, surely you didn't forget I was a Wizard."  
"Believe me, I haven't." John said worryingly. "All those torture spells you used on me.." 

John started running. He knew he couldn't compete with such power. The wizard inflicted a. Poison spell. John carried on, despite the pain. He kept running until the man was no longer in sight. He could see some people up ahead. He ran towards them, desperate for help. He ran in front of them, and said: "Help me...A... Man poison...." John fell. He felt the power being sucked out of him he reached for the people and fainted.

Maddy (Normal)

Posted By:
Superwholocked132
Superwholocked132
StarStarStarStarStar

"Superwholocked132" wrote:

Name: Allison Heart but people call her Allie or Al

Personality: outgoing, funny, smart, stubborn, rebellious 

Bio: N/A

Species: Lycan

Powers: 1: turns into a wolf whenever she wants 

2: has the senses of a wolf

3: has the speed/ agility of a wolf

Apperance: brown hair just past her shoulders, bright blue eyes, 5'7, almost always smiling

Other: N/A

Posted By:
hollybl2468
hollybl2468
StarStarStarStarStar
Brielle slung Orella's left arm over her shoulder and carried her limp figure along beside her. "That's okay, as long as we get there quickly", she said appreciatively.
Her eyes widened when she saw the boy collapse before them. "Oh my god", she whispered. He's just a child ... is he okay? She shot an expectant look at Hunter, who knelt down beside the twelve-year-old boy, studying his face. "Poisoned. It seems to be a common thing around here. He seems to be a similar breed to a werewolf", he observed. After climbing to his feet again, he turned to look at Diana. "You can't go to Alleina. Because of his species, neither can he", he explained and gestured calmly to the young boy. "In that case, follow me into the city. We'll try to find a healer there", he said.

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

_thumb_100x100

We have all played the famous game Sudoku, now play it online with this Classic ...

latest forum posts

-TRICKY QUESTION-

Last one to say hello wins-moved

Last One Who Says Hi Hey Or Anything To G...

first one to say hello kitty wins-moved

Last one to post school wins!

LAST PERSON TO SAY Derp WINS!!