Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

The Power of the Evenstone

Posted By:
Ghost.of.Wilderness
Ghost.of.Wilderness
StarStarStarStarStar
Diana simply nodded as she moved her hand towards the boy, shadows wrapping around him and he began to float. She looked at Hunter, and also became a shadow herself as she whizzed with the boy behind her.

Eileen looked at Brielle, "I will go to Alleina with you, come, hurry," She said as she walked into the portal, feeling her body be pulled and somehow distorted as she was teleported into Alleina.

Posted By:
Superwholocked132
Superwholocked132
StarStarStarStarStar
(Will someone please accept me or deny me???) 

Posted By:
Mrawsomegamer
Mrawsomegamer
StarStarStarStarStar
John woke up, he was still in pain. "Wha... Where am I?" The pain hurt on his scar on his torso.

Me Loves Wolfblood: Wink

Maddy (Normal)

'Love is something worth fighting for. Love is something to be treasured.'
Jayden: Till The Last Hero Falls

Posted By:
hollybl2468
hollybl2468
StarStarStarStarStar
Brielle nodded once and supporting her friend's limp body on her left side, she followed Eileen through the Portal. The magical substance seemed to tug at her clothes aa she passed; when she had come out the other side, she felt a sense of relief surge through her veins. In comparison, the landscape here consisted of beautiful views and spacious areas, a thouaand times more stunning than the fallen lands of Seleste. "Okay, let's hurry", she said.

Hunter sped along behind Diana and the floating body, but seeing the boy awaken, he began to run faster. As one of the Nephilim, his speed, strength, agility and reflexes were all enhanced far above that of the human species, which made it easy for him to catch up with a Barghest. "Go back to sleep", he told the boy, since he knew the child did not deserve to feel the pain induced by poison. He could see the city ahead, which bore no colour and almost no sunlight either. Barely any people walked by the blackened streets, hardly a single sign of crops was in sight and what plants were there were as black and as empty as the night.

I know you, I walked with you once upon a dream. I know you, that look in your eyes is so familiar a gleam. And I know it's true that visions are seldom all they seem. But if I know you, I'll know what you do. You'll love me at once, the way you did once upon a dream.

Posted By:
hollybl2468
hollybl2468
StarStarStarStarStar
(Sorry, I'm very busy at the moment. You're accepted).

I know you, I walked with you once upon a dream. I know you, that look in your eyes is so familiar a gleam. And I know it's true that visions are seldom all they seem. But if I know you, I'll know what you do. You'll love me at once, the way you did once upon a dream.

Posted By:
Superwholocked132
Superwholocked132
StarStarStarStarStar
(Yay! Thanks! How should I jump in?)

Posted By:
Mrawsomegamer
Mrawsomegamer
StarStarStarStarStar
"He did this to me..." He said mumbling.

How did his master even find Johns whereabouts. John was keen to find out. And he wanted to kill his so called 'master' for good..... If it was or is the last thing he'd do.

Maddy (Normal)

Posted By:
hollybl2468
hollybl2468
StarStarStarStarStar
(Anywhere you like, really. If you want to become involved with other characters, there is a group walking around the city of Seleste, and another travelling through Alleina. One character from each group has actually been poisoned so the characters are looking for someone to cure this. You're welcome to take part in either, but you'll probably find the characters in Alleina are more friendly).

Posted By:
Mrawsomegamer
Mrawsomegamer
StarStarStarStarStar
"Where are we?" Asked John. He touched where it hurt the most, his scar.. He grunted in pain. It was too hard to sleep.

Maddy (Normal)

Posted By:
Superwholocked132
Superwholocked132
StarStarStarStarStar
Allison was kicked out of the shop and onto the streets of Allenia. "And stay out, you pest!" The lady yelled at her. Allison laughed and ran away. She bumped into a group of people and fell to the ground. "Oops! Sorry!" She said standing up.

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

HELP ME DSJVDOPJAPOVFJDSf

What Was The Last Movie You Saw?

HELP ME DSJVDOPJAPOVFJDSf

LAST 1 TO POST WINS ! ! :D

LAST 1 TO POST WINS ! ! :D

The Million Pages Thread

latest videos