Back left
Back right

Pirates of the Dragon's Pearl (Open!)

Celebs cartoon
Posted about 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Welcome Aboard, Mateys!

Plot:
You were recently hired to be part of the new crew of the pirate ship, 'Dragon's Pearl' under the command of the brave captain Bess Seahawk (Played by me). You will go on many adventures, but can you brave them all, or will you end up in Davy Jones' locker?
.
Ranks:
Captain: Bess Seahawk - 20 - Wizardgirl3311
First mate:
Medicine Pirate (s) : Artemis Phantom - 15 - mon135
Crew: Kari Zepher - 16 -Oakfeather
Luna Bloom - 16 - Twisted_Vixen
Alison Heart - 15 - Superwholocked123
Xara Krauss - 14 - MechanicWolf

Rules:
1. Standerd KW forum rules
2. If real fighting breaks out, please take it to the comments.
3. Romance is permitted, just don't forget your duties!
4. You can make as many characters as you like, just make sure you can keep up with them!
5. No bad language allowed.
6. No perfect characters.
7. Do not make the RP all about you.
8. Put 'Ship' in the 'Code' section of your form if you read the rules.
9. Last but not least, HAVE FUN!!!!!!

Form:
Name:
Nickname: (Optional)
Age: (14-19)
Gender: (Male and female are both allowed)
Looks: (Pictures are accepted)
Bio: (Optional)
Personality:
Other:
Code:

Don't be afraid to ask questions about the RP!

Good luck me hearties!

A signature pic. (Thanks, MechanicWolf!)

No roleplay is quite the same, no matter how many times we use the same plot. Each one presents a new challenge, a new adventure.


Posted about 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Posts: 2971

Name: Kari Zepher
Nickname: Kai
Age: 16
Gender: Female
Looks: black hair, Rythian of the yogscast's ninja outfit.  (Look it up, it is cool.) emerald eyes
Personality: Rude to new people, kind to her friends
Other: n/a
Code: Ship

Dragon wolf

Favorite Youtubers:

-The Yogscast
-Skydoesminecraft
-ASFJerome
-DeadloxMC
-Urnam7

"That's a very nice everything you have there. It would be a shame if something were to happen to it." ~ Honeydew/Simon Lane, of the Yogscast.


Posted about 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb

"Oakfeather" wrote:

Name: Kari Zepher

Nickname: Kai

Age: 16

Gender: Female

Looks: black hair, Rythian of the yogscast's ninja outfit.  (Look it up, it is cool.) emerald eyes

Personality: Rude to new people, kind to her friends

Other: n/a

Code: Ship

(Accepted. Thanks for joining!)

A signature pic. (Thanks, MechanicWolf!)

No roleplay is quite the same, no matter how many times we use the same plot. Each one presents a new challenge, a new adventure.


Posted about 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
(um can i be first mate? or anything youd like ^^)
Name: Luna Bloom

Nickname: Bloom
Age: 16
Gender: Female
Looks: 
Bio: She was tired of her parents and wanted to do something
exciting, she ran away and joined the crew

Personality: Funny, Loving, Serious, Rude, Curious, Careful, Sweet, Helpful
Other: (maybe can i have a pet rat? Embarrassed)
Code: Ship

~~~Dreamer
awww


Posted about 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb

"Twisted_Vixen" wrote:

(um can i be first mate? or anything youd like ^^)

Name: Luna Bloom

Nickname: Bloom
Age: 16
Gender: Female
Looks: 
Bio: She was tired of her parents and wanted to do something

exciting, she ran away and joined the crew

Personality: Funny, Loving, Serious, Rude, Curious, Careful, Sweet, Helpful
Other: (maybe can i have a pet rat? Embarrassed)
Code: Ship


(Accepted! She can have a pet rat, and i'll think about her becoming the first mate.)

A signature pic. (Thanks, MechanicWolf!)

No roleplay is quite the same, no matter how many times we use the same plot. Each one presents a new challenge, a new adventure.


Posted about 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Posts: 12575

(May I join?  Is it possible that my character be first mate?  If not, a medicine pirate will be fine.)
Name: Artemis Phantom
Nickname: Arty, although he usually does not prefer being called by this.
Age: 15
Gender: Male
Looks: 
Bio: Artemis was a teenage criminal mastermind.  He made a deal with a fairy tribe: 100 pounds worth of fairy gold in exchange for his blue eyes & the release of a captive fairy.  The fairies made the deal, but the fairy that was held hostage took pity on Artemis.  One night, the fairy convinced the leader that this should happen in the exchange: Artemis with one hazel eye from the fairy, his other eye will be spared, and, of course, he will receive his gold.  That was how Artemis received his hazel eye.
Personality:  Artemis has a cold, ruthless, & almost psychopathic nature.  However, he treats those higher than him with respect & simply tolerates the rest of the crew.
Other: Artemis plays the violin.
Code: Ship

I plan on leaving KW as soon as my roleplays "Lucky Monster" and "It's Elemental, My Dear" are dead. If you want, you are more than welcome to join. They are both in the Fantasy section.


Posted about 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb

"mon135" wrote:

(May I join?  Is it possible that my character be first mate?  If not, a medicine pirate will be fine.)
Name: Artemis Phantom
Nickname: Arty, although he usually does not prefer being called by this.
Age: 15
Gender: Male
Looks: 
Bio: Artemis was a teenage criminal mastermind.  He made a deal with a fairy tribe: 100 pounds worth of fairy gold in exchange for his blue eyes & the release of a captive fairy.  The fairies made the deal, but the fairy that was held hostage took pity on Artemis.  One night, the fairy convinced the leader that this should happen in the exchange: Artemis with one hazel eye from the fairy, his other eye will be spared, and, of course, he will receive his gold.  That was how Artemis received his hazel eye.
Personality:  Artemis has a cold, ruthless, & almost psychopathic nature.  However, he treats those higher than him with respect & simply tolerates the rest of the crew.
Other: N/A
Code: Ship


(Accepted, and i'll think about him being first mate.)

A signature pic. (Thanks, MechanicWolf!)

No roleplay is quite the same, no matter how many times we use the same plot. Each one presents a new challenge, a new adventure.


Posted about 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
(3 more people and we can start  smile)

A signature pic. (Thanks, MechanicWolf!)

No roleplay is quite the same, no matter how many times we use the same plot. Each one presents a new challenge, a new adventure.


Posted about 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Posts: 2971

(Can i be first mate?)

Dragon wolf

Favorite Youtubers:

-The Yogscast
-Skydoesminecraft
-ASFJerome
-DeadloxMC
-Urnam7

"That's a very nice everything you have there. It would be a shame if something were to happen to it." ~ Honeydew/Simon Lane, of the Yogscast.


Posted about 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb

"Oakfeather" wrote:

(Can i be first mate?)


(Um, i'll think about it.)

A signature pic. (Thanks, MechanicWolf!)

No roleplay is quite the same, no matter how many times we use the same plot. Each one presents a new challenge, a new adventure.


News Feed

To view your full News Feed please Login using your Username and Password or Register with Kidzworld!

Forum Activity