×
Back left 6d79ffa2165c70419b5d81367025d889a832b878a14a24f303dd5f6f59a4f2c5
Back right 7131bbac0729874ea35f73598ddf94d2e1f7db07d23b55f12e0a2064353ff6d7

Pirates of the Dragon's Pearl (Open!)

Celebs cartoon cfce93feab0316bf700026de7ec97f7de6e9ad1915d2ce24ce54a99a68a2b199
Posted over 4 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef
Name: Allison Heart
Nickname: Al
Age: 15
Gender: Female
Looks: Profile pic
Bio: Both my parents were pirates and after they died at sea I decided to become a pirate as well and went of to find someone needing a crew.
Personality: Mysterious, stubborn, rebellious, tolerates very few people.  
Other: A heart tattoo on the back of my neck
Code: Ship


Posted over 4 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb

"Superwholocked132" wrote:

Name: Allison Heart
Nickname: Al
Age: 15
Gender: Female
Looks: Profile pic
Bio: Both my parents were pirates and after they died at sea I decided to become a pirate as well and went of to find someone needing a crew.
Personality: Mysterious, stubborn, rebellious, tolerates very few people.  
Other: A heart tattoo on the back of my neck
Code: Ship

(Accepted!)

A signature pic. (Thanks, MechanicWolf!)

No roleplay is quite the same, no matter how many times we use the same plot. Each one presents a new challenge, a new adventure.


Posted over 4 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef

"WizardGirl3311" wrote:



"Superwholocked132" wrote:


Name: Allison Heart
Nickname: Al
Age: 15
Gender: Female
Looks: Profile pic
Bio: Both my parents were pirates and after they died at sea I decided to become a pirate as well and went of to find someone needing a crew.
Personality: Mysterious, stubborn, rebellious, tolerates very few people.  
Other: A heart tattoo on the back of my neck
Code: Ship

(Accepted!)


Yay! Thank you! Do you know what rank you're gonna put me in? 


Posted over 4 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb

"Superwholocked132" wrote:



"WizardGirl3311" wrote:






"Superwholocked132" wrote:



Name: Allison Heart
Nickname: Al
Age: 15
Gender: Female
Looks: Profile pic
Bio: Both my parents were pirates and after they died at sea I decided to become a pirate as well and went of to find someone needing a crew.
Personality: Mysterious, stubborn, rebellious, tolerates very few people.  
Other: A heart tattoo on the back of my neck
Code: Ship

(Accepted!)


Yay! Thank you! Do you know what rank you're gonna put me in? 

(Crew untill i decide...........)

A signature pic. (Thanks, MechanicWolf!)

No roleplay is quite the same, no matter how many times we use the same plot. Each one presents a new challenge, a new adventure.


Posted over 4 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Name: Xara Krauss
Nickname: X
Age: 14
Gender: Female
Looks: Zee (Without the headphones)
Personality: Quiet,Clever,Brave,Serious,Helpful,Clumsy at times.
Other: She always wears a mask that she made: Mask
Code: Ship


Posted over 4 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef


"WizardGirl3311" wrote:






"Superwholocked132" wrote:









"WizardGirl3311" wrote:












"Superwholocked132" wrote:





Name: Allison Heart
Nickname: Al
Age: 15
Gender: Female
Looks: Profile pic
Bio: Both my parents were pirates and after they died at sea I decided to become a pirate as well and went of to find someone needing a crew.
Personality: Mysterious, stubborn, rebellious, tolerates very few people.  
Other: A heart tattoo on the back of my neck
Code: Ship

(Accepted!)


Yay! Thank you! Do you know what rank you're gonna put me in? 

(Crew untill i decide...........)


(Kay smile


Posted over 4 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb

"MechanicWolf" wrote:

Name: Xara Krauss
Nickname: X
Age: 14
Gender: Female
Looks:  (Without the headphones)
Personality: Quiet,Clever,Brave,Serious,Helpful,Clumsy at times.
Other: She always wears a mask that she made: 
Code: Ship


(Approved! We can start when i make Bess's form and another / other character(s))

A signature pic. (Thanks, MechanicWolf!)

No roleplay is quite the same, no matter how many times we use the same plot. Each one presents a new challenge, a new adventure.


Posted over 4 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb

Name: Bess Seahawk
Nickname: Bessy, but doesn't like to be called that.
Age: 20
Gender: Female
Looks:
Bess (Pirates of the Dragon
Bio: Bess grew up on the Dragon's Pearl with her pirate parents, and has lived most of her life on the high seas. But when she was 19, her parents were murdered by two thives, leaving her orphaned. When she got over her grief, she became the proud owner of the Dragon's Pearl, and was determend to  keep their memory alive.
Personality: Fierce, brave, adventurous, loyal, and a little headstrong, but has a softer side to her crew
Other: Has a scar on her hand. She has never told anyone where it came from.
Code: Ship

Name: Kyra  Willows
Nickname: None
Age: 14
Gender: Female
Looks:
Kyra (Pirates of the Dragon
Bio: Kyra lived with her trader parents in the harbor. She was bored, and wanted to have an adventure. So, they agreed, when she was 14, she could join a ship's crew.
Personality: Sweet, kind, gentle, shy, brave, fierce, loyal, and doesn't like getting yelled at.
Other: Has a boating pocket knife
CodeDazedhip


Name: Jai Raine
Nickname: Jay
Age: 16
Gender: Male
Looks:
Jai (Pirates of the Dragon
Bio: Jai grew up on a farm with his strict aunt and uncle and two cousins. They were continusly abusing him, so he ran away and became part of the crew
Personality: Kind, fierce, quiet, loyal, clever, and his feelings are easily hurt.
Other: Is really good at sword fighting
Code: Ship


 

A signature pic. (Thanks, MechanicWolf!)

No roleplay is quite the same, no matter how many times we use the same plot. Each one presents a new challenge, a new adventure.


Posted over 4 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef
(can we start now?)


Posted over 4 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb

"Superwholocked132" wrote:

(can we start now?)


(Sure!)

Bess scanned the harbor, thinking. I can't wait to be out on the sea again. My legs feel weird.
She thought,  looking around for the members of her new crew.

A signature pic. (Thanks, MechanicWolf!)

No roleplay is quite the same, no matter how many times we use the same plot. Each one presents a new challenge, a new adventure.


News Feed

To view your full News Feed please Login using your Username and Password or Register with Kidzworld!

Forum Activity

Happy birthday Nisha! (2/20) in Random posted by rainbowpoptart
there's a like sign so y no... in Feedback & Suggestions posted by Tennis123
Happy birthday Nisha! (2/20) in Random posted by Mermaid_Author14
who is ur favourite youtube... in Celebs posted by Royal783
Any Andi Mack fans out there? in TV Shows posted by cheygirl59
Happy birthday Nisha! (2/20) in Random posted by ValenciaRose
The person below me in Forum Games posted by rainbowpoptart
Are you Innocent or Guilty? in Forum Games posted by rainbowpoptart
The person below me in Forum Games posted by aashilove
Gay marriage: OK or not?? in Express Your Faith posted by Dinosnore
Are you Innocent or Guilty? in Forum Games posted by Happy04
You Failed To Mention in Forum Games posted by Happy04
riverdale roleplay in General Roleplays posted by jake495
Happy birthday Nisha! (2/20) in Random posted by Mermaid_Author14
Abbergrl's Birthday Thingyyyy~ in Poetry & Stories posted by AnnaOfExquizurd
School of Heirs [ATJ | Limi... in School posted by AnnaOfExquizurd
☆ Gaia ☆ Remake- Open, ATJ,... in Fantasy posted by gpc78
abortion is murder in Politics and Current Events posted by coolderp11
What is Your Religion? in Express Your Faith posted by babe01
Sillyvision next Generation... in General Roleplays posted by Tord_Trash
How the Russians Interfered... in Current Events posted by jake495
School Shooting in New Features on KW posted by RedGem
what do you want to be when... in Current Events posted by resist_
What do you want for 2018 in Current Events posted by Abbergrl
what do you want to be when... in Current Events posted by Rach
What do you want for 2018 in Current Events posted by Rach
New site layout this week! in New Features on KW posted by Jordan
New site layout this week! in New Features on KW posted by SnowflakeAngelKitten
New site layout this week! in New Features on KW posted by SnowflakeAngelKitten
what do you want to be when... in Current Events posted by TwiinSane91
Happy birthday Nisha! (2/20) in Random posted by rainbowpoptart
Happy birthday Nisha! (2/20) in Random posted by Mermaid_Author14
Happy birthday Nisha! (2/20) in Random posted by ValenciaRose
Abbergrl's Birthday Thingyyyy~ in Poetry & Stories posted by Abbergrl
Abbergrl's Birthday Thingyyyy~ in Poetry & Stories posted by Abbergrl
Abbergrl's Birthday Thingyyyy~ in Poetry & Stories posted by BabyMiracle83
Abbergrl's Birthday Thingyyyy~ in Poetry & Stories posted by AnnaOfExquizurd
Abbergrl's Birthday Thingyyyy~ in Poetry & Stories posted by Abbergrl
Happy birthday Nisha! (2/20) in Random posted by Abbergrl
Debate - phones allowed in ... in Debating posted by BlackWolfee