Kw-halloween-logo-small

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

A Life Set Apart

Posted By:
Jomeimei
Jomeimei
StarStarStarStarStar
Maia frowned, " I got it, " she said hopping on the bike, the way she'd got on before the diner, " go. " she urged " Hurry! " her eyes wide, she'd been through situations like this, the never ended good if you didn't go fast

"You can't change anything unless you can discard part of yourself too. To surpass monsters, you must be willing to abandon your humanity"-Armin Arlet

5000th post 8/3/13

A Life Set Apart

Posted By:
Gh0st8
Gh0st8
StarStarStarStarStar
"Holds on" Dante said as the bike roared to life and they sped forward into the road and away from the diner.

A Life Set Apart

Posted By:
Jomeimei
Jomeimei
StarStarStarStarStar
Maa watched a the diner faded away into the distance, and sighed, " that was close, " she said. " Now, if you still want to hear. " she said hopefully, maybe he didn't want to anymore, " but if you don't thats more than find, " she said. Her eyes downcast

"You can't change anything unless you can discard part of yourself too. To surpass monsters, you must be willing to abandon your humanity"-Armin Arlet

5000th post 8/3/13

A Life Set Apart

Posted By:
Gh0st8
Gh0st8
StarStarStarStarStar
"Well of course I still want to hear it" replied Dante as he watched the road. Driving was something that came easily to him so talking and driving had never been a problem with him.

A Life Set Apart

Posted By:
Jomeimei
Jomeimei
StarStarStarStarStar
Shoot. She really didn't want to talk about it but she took a breath, and started. " When I was little, I was.....normal. " she said, a little blissfully, " I went to school, and played with my friends, everything a normal little girl would do. Then, " she sighed,

" I set fire to the school, without knowing how. Everyone called me a freak, and I was standing outside, envisioning everything was going from my world, everyone would stop talking to me like I wasn't there. " then the spark and the flame came. And everyone knew it was me. " she said, her eyes downcast. " that's when the rumors started. They called me a....you know what and they. " she bit her lip, " I would rather not talk about that right now, " she said, " but I can tell you it involved flames and...my parents. " she said,  forcing out the last two words

" then I escaped. Everywhere I went I had to screw up somewhere, and the hate. The hate and the treats, they would always greet me with guns and flame, and I can never forget that day. " she said. Her voice got quieter and quieter as she spoke, a tears found IRS ways down her cheek, " one time,  man caught me, and he said he was going to make me do my thing onTV, and make money. And I ran. I never hard from him again, but I don't want to remember what I did, because I can't bear that if I was some sort....some sort of monster....i would have lost my parents, and worked so hard....for nothing. " 

she stopped talking, the only sound was the engine rumbling under their feet, " I think that's all I want to say about it. " she said quietly. 

5000th post 8/3/13

A Life Set Apart

Posted By:
Gh0st8
Gh0st8
StarStarStarStarStar
Dante nodded. He know understood why she had gotten so angry before at the diner. "You had it pretty rough" he said as he thought back to his childhood. Up until now his life had not being pleasant. That being the understatement of the century. "I'd tell you about my childhood but there's not much to say" he lied. Thinking about his childhood had reminded him why he couldn't be with anyone. Why Dante would never be allowed to love.

A Life Set Apart

Posted By:
Jomeimei
Jomeimei
StarStarStarStarStar
She shrugged, wiping the tear, " I-I have time," she said listening, almost waiting.

5000th post 8/3/13

A Life Set Apart

Posted By:
Jomeimei
Jomeimei
StarStarStarStarStar

"Jomeimei" wrote:

She shrugged, wiping the tear, " I-I have time," she said listening, almost waiting.

5000th post 8/3/13

A Life Set Apart

Posted By:
Gh0st8
Gh0st8
StarStarStarStarStar
"It was a slice of Heaven and Hell. Not much to say" replied Dante literly meaning it was a bit of both Heaven and Hell. He said nothing really happened but the scars and old burn wounds all over his back and chest said otherwise.

A Life Set Apart

Posted By:
Jomeimei
Jomeimei
StarStarStarStarStar
Maia reached over and touched his shoulder, mock pouting, " Tell me! You made me tell mine, " she said, trying to lighten the heavy mood that seemed to settle on them like a blanket

5000th post 8/3/13

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

Whos your fictional book character crush?

cool halloween poem

cool halloween poem

We the Kidz

Whos your fictional book character crush?

What book are you currently reading?

latest videos