Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

A Life Set Apart

Posted By:
Dd1212
Dd1212
StarStarStarStarStar
(Do they know eachother?)

"If you can't amaze them with your intelligence, Blow them away with your bull.." -Tumblr

A Life Set Apart

Posted By:
Smile_Again (=
Smile_Again (=
StarStarStarStarStar
(Um some yess others  not yet. If you want you can know Skye)

2000 Post,
Storm of tears.
8:03 pm

So baby hang on
I'm coming after you, I'm diving overboard
Any moment we could lose it
S.O.S
I'm diving overboard,
off the edge

A Life Set Apart

Posted By:
Dd1212
Dd1212
StarStarStarStarStar

(Awesome)

Tyler smirked as he saw Skye pacing and walked over. "You might want to stop talking to yourself, Dude. People might think you're crazy." He chuckled and plopped down on the ground, adjusting his shades as he looked up at the sky. "What's the voices saying this time?"

"If you can't amaze them with your intelligence, Blow them away with your bull.." -Tumblr

A Life Set Apart

Posted By:
Smile_Again (=
Smile_Again (=
StarStarStarStarStar
Skye sighed and sat down. Don't tell him Skye he knows to much. "Shut up!" he whispered "He keeps telling me to calm down. And that if I don't I am gonna end up killing some one. He never Listens." he paused, "I can't calm down when I have the feeling that something bad is gonna happen" Skye no more stop! "Shhh" he whispered "Something is gonna happen" he said. A police car dorve by. He looked at it and glared That was six times now! A new voice said. "Oh come on your here now?" he said Oh calm down now! The calmer voice said. Why I like counting see 1,2,3,4,5,6 thats how many time the police car came by.  Said the annoying high pitch voice "Would you two just stop?!" Skye said. It wasn't odd for Tyler to see Skye talking to the voices 

2000 Post,
Storm of tears.

So baby hang on
S.O.S
I'm diving overboard,
off the edge

A Life Set Apart

Posted By:
Ifinishbooks
Ifinishbooks
StarStarStarStarStar
(Where may I jump in?)

A Life Set Apart

Posted By:
Smile_Again (=
Smile_Again (=
StarStarStarStarStar
(you could just walk in. we havn't got far. Oh do you want to Know Skye and Tyler?)

2000 Post,
Storm of tears.

So baby hang on
S.O.S
I'm diving overboard,
off the edge

A Life Set Apart

Posted By:
Dd1212
Dd1212
StarStarStarStarStar
Tyler smiled at his friend. The conversations he had with himself amused the boy. As Skye told him to quiet down, he followed his line of sight to the police car, raising an eyebrow. "Are you hiding out? What'd they tell you to do this time, Skye?" He said looking over at the boy and pushing his shades up.

A Life Set Apart

Posted By:
Smile_Again (=
Smile_Again (=
StarStarStarStarStar
"No but it was the Six Time that car came around." He paused waiting for one of the voices nothing "That stupid high pitch decided to count." he said I am not stupid if any one is you are!  Skye smiled he loved to insult that voice. Skye! Skye apoligize right now. Taylor is trying to hurt me!  Said the calm voice Ryan shut up no one cares about you! screamed Taylor(High pitch voice) Get off of me Skye Help! Ryan Screamed "You to knock it off I can't think right"

2000 Post,
Storm of tears.

So baby hang on
S.O.S
I'm diving overboard,
off the edge

A Life Set Apart

Posted By:
mozly jennifer
mozly jennifer
StarStarStarStarStar

Blythe and Shane walked into the building, amazed as ever. Blythe didn't have a power. But Shane did. When Shane got the letter to go to this school, he wouldn't come without Blythe. But Shane can feel that Blythe has a power, she just doesn't know it yet. Shane and Blythe walked around and Blythe accidentally knocked into Skye. She didn't know Skye." I am sorry. " Blythe apologized, looking up at him. Shane kept on walking, but then he noticed Blythe wasn't by his side. He looked around for her when he noticed she was standing next to a boy named... " Wait... what was his name... I know it... I don't know him, but I have heard a lot about him... what is his name? " Shane told himself. Blythe walked back to Shane frowning.

Joey Graceffa My celebrity crush
Mew Favorite Pokemon!
Outfit #3 My MUST HAVE outfit

A Life Set Apart

Posted By:
Dd1212
Dd1212
StarStarStarStarStar
Tyler shook his head and leaned back. "I think they're fighting because you just insulted one. What was his name?" He wandered. He'd notice what usually set the voices off. Insults, danger, most of the things Skye thought or said. "Dude, just tell them to shut up and go to sleep. It works on kids."

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

_thumb_100x100

We have all played the famous game Sudoku, now play it online with this Classic ...

latest forum posts

LAST 1 TO POST WINS ! ! :D

Last one to say Pikachu wins!

Last 1 to say 'India' wins!!!!!