Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

Deathsmiles

Posted By:
blankfortunecookie
blankfortunecookie
StarStarStarStar

Have you ever heard the tale of the lost children? Every day, children go missing, all across the globe. Where have these lost children disappeared to? Some are victims of circumstance, others victims of crime, and then... there were those who have open the door to another world.
You disappear in a flash of white light into another reality, Gilverado. Gilverado is a parallel universe stuck in 20th century England. When you pass through, you have no memory of you old world, and are found by a elderly man, the lord of a nearby manor.
 The man, who's name was Dior explained to you that you are now in the land of Gilverado, a realm that existed apart from earth, and that the portal was now permanently closed. There was no way to return home.
In this world, the supernatural had not been forgotten, and many of the people who entered here lost discovered strong powers within themselves.  Dior took it upon himself to adopt those who became lost in this world, and train them in their magic to defend this realm. Because of them this world has enjoyed peace. When a mad man named jitterbug, with incredible powers begins to try and open the portal back to the human world, he accidentally opens portals to the demon realm and unleashes monsters into Gilverado.  
Okay sucky start but that is all i got! Let's go everyone!

Rules! ( yes we all hate them!)
I want to approve your form, and unless i have a good reason, I normally will.
I understand a few grammar/spelling errors, but please, we want to read your post!
Don't go too far with your love stuff!
Type ??? if you read all this stuff!

Name:
Looks:
(optional) personality:
Powers ( no more than four!):
Optional Bio:
Optional familiar ( spirit guide):

Yay!  I prefer pictures, but if you describe the looks well, then that'll do! Thanks everyone!

One Two Three Four I declare a time war
Five Six Seven Eight Daleks scream "EXTERMINATE!"
Nine Ten Eleven Twelve The Doctor died and Silence fell
Twelve Eleven Ten Nine There he goes back in time
8 7 6 5 Saving everybody's lives
Four Three Two One Grab her hand and whisper"Run"
This post could be a bit more SONIC, you think?

Deathsmiles

Posted By:
blankfortunecookie
blankfortunecookie
StarStarStarStar
( alright don't join them people. That's cool too... T^T)

One Two Three Four I declare a time war
Five Six Seven Eight Daleks scream "EXTERMINATE!"
Nine Ten Eleven Twelve The Doctor died and Silence fell
Twelve Eleven Ten Nine There he goes back in time
8 7 6 5 Saving everybody's lives
Four Three Two One Grab her hand and whisper"Run"
This post could be a bit more SONIC, you think?

Deathsmiles

Posted By:
PsychoBurry17
PsychoBurry17
StarStarStarStar
(Don`t worry, I`ll join... I love a good fantasy!)

Name: Fantasia Dream
Looks: Tall, with skin as pale as snow, lips as red as blood, and eyes as turquoise as the sea in Bora Bora. Her hair is straight and bleach blonde and it goes about to the top part of her stomach.
Personality: Mysterious, but nice if you get to know her, uses her powers for good and evil, sometimes annoying, and if she hates you, you`re in BIG trouble!
Powers: Can make people fall in love with her, Mind control (AKA hypnosis), can make people fall asleep, and can do anything with other people`s dreams/nightmares.
BTW, I read the rules, so... ???

"Never give up, follow your dreams, and don`t be afraid to get crazy" - Joey Graceffa

I`m an autistic and I`m proud.... if you have a problem, well who cares? Like I`m gonna listen to h8ters!

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Find your birthday twin! Whens your birthday?

Girl Names That Mean Sorrow or Darkness

which word first comes to ur mind after re...

The impossible quiz

latest videos