Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

Avatar: The Last Airbender (open for all)

Posted By:
EnglandUKHetalia
EnglandUKHetalia
StarStarStarStarStar
 Basically this is an rp about the normal, original show of Avatar. If you don't know what that is I'll sum it up for you:
Plot Summary:
  "In a lost age the world is divided into four equal powers: Water Tribe, Earth Kingdom, Fire Nation, and Air Nomads. In each nation there's a group of gifted people known as Benders who have the ability to manipulate their native element using martial arts and elemental magic. For thousands of years the nations lived together peacefully. But then disaster struck. The young ruler of the Fire Nation, Fire Lord Sozin, began a war of world conquest. The only one who could have prevented it was the Avatar. The Avatar is the human incarnation of the Spirit of the World, he alone can master bending all four elements. But, just when he was needed most, he disappeared. Now, 100 years later, a young Waterbender named Katara and her older brother Sokka stumble upon the long lost Avatar, Aang, who was encased in an iceberg for 100 years. Now, they must help Aang master all four elements before summer when Sozin's grandson Fire Lord Ozai will use a comet to deal one last deadly strike against the other nations and claim a Fire Nation victory. But, all that is easier said than done with the Fire Lord's determined and hot-tempered son, Prince Zuko, hot on their trail."

Okay, now that's done and over with, here's a form: (please leave whatever is bold bold, kay?)

Name:

Nationality: Air Nomad, Earth Kingdom, Water Tribe, Fire Nation (choose one)

Bending skills: Airbender, Earthbender, Waterbender, Firebender, no bending ability (please choose one, preferably the one corresponding to your nationality, or no bending ability)

Appearance:

Short Bio:

Personality:

Other:

Hello! I am Russia!

My favorite hobby is partitioning!

Sorry if I disappear from the thread! I have many things to do as a country!

But I would really like to be friends!

Posted By:
bellarella234
bellarella234
StarStarStarStar
Name: Toki Nagami
Nationality: Water Tribe
Bending Skills: Water
Apperance: She has long silky blake hair she has green eyes and she has the same cloths as kitara
Short bio: Toki has a rough past with the fire nation the killed her parents and it still haunts her.Besides this she is determaind and is not afraid to help those in need
Personality: She is super cherrful and freindly

my number one fav animes are...........
soul eater
AND
hetalia! ;3

Posted By:
EnglandUKHetalia
EnglandUKHetalia
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Arthur Kirkland

Nationality: Fire Nation

Bending skills: Firebending

Appearance: uk

Short Bio: He was born in the Fire Nation, which has attacked other Nations/Tribes/whatever. He really hated his own kind but hasn't really said anything about it.

Personality: Arthur is cynical, sharp-tongued, and prone to rough speech. He is noted for being horrible at cooking and to have "bad" taste in food. He  is also, apparently, the "king of losing things". Arthur's interests include embroidery, craftsmanship, and literature. He appears to be sharp-witted and surprisingly creative, although he seems to have rather bad luck. Arthur is pretty distant and prefers to work alone. Perhaps because of this, he does not know how to express himself, leading to others often misunderstanding him.

Other: He doesn't really like it in the Fire Nation, but he doesn't say anything about it. His most noticeable physical features are his thick eyebrows. He is also depicted as being self-deprecating. For example, despite his generally harsh behavior, he is definitely stated to have a softer side, and seems to genuinely care for other people.

Hello! I am Russia!

Posted By:
EnglandUKHetalia
EnglandUKHetalia
StarStarStarStarStar

"bellarella234" wrote:

Name: Toki Nagami

Nationality: Water Tribe

Bending Skills: Water

Apperance: She has long silky blake hair she has green eyes and she has the same cloths as kitara

Short bio: Toki has a rough past with the fire nation the killed her parents and it still haunts her.Besides this she is determaind and is not afraid to help those in need

Personality: She is super cherrful and freindly
(I did not see you in my feed! D: Anyways, can you invite people? Roleplayers are really a small handful to grab these days.)

Hello! I am Russia!

Posted By:
Kawaiiskull
Kawaiiskull
StarStarStarStar
Name: Kajou Michiyo 

Nationality: Fire Nation 

Bending skills: Fire bending 

Apearance: She has short blonde hair, She has red eyes, has nine orange stripes painted on her right arm. 

Short Bio: Even though she was part of part of the fire nation, she left the fire nation to help other tribes. She is mistaken for a boy because of how her Appearance and since she doesn't feel like explaining, she lets them think she's a boy.  

Personality: She's really quiet and doesn't like to explain things. She try's to but gives up.

Levi....Since when do you wear Maybelline?
WE GOT ALL DIS MAYBELINE FOR LEVI

Posted By:
bellarella234
bellarella234
StarStarStarStar
sure!

my number one fav animes are...........
soul eater
AND
hetalia! ;3

Posted By:
EnglandUKHetalia
EnglandUKHetalia
StarStarStarStarStar

"Kawaiiskull" wrote:

Name: Kajou Michiyo 

Nationality: Fire Nation 

Bending skills: Fire bending 

Apearance: She has short blonde hair, She has red eyes, has nine orange stripes painted on her right arm. 

Short Bio: Even though she was part of part of the fire nation, she left the fire nation to help other tribes. She is mistaken for a boy because of how her Appearance and since she doesn't feel like explaining, she lets them think she's a boy.  

Personality: She's really quiet and doesn't like to explain things. She try's to but gives up.

(Hey! Glad to see you're here! Big Grin lol yay)

Hello! I am Russia!

Posted By:
GrimmAbsol-chan
GrimmAbsol-chan
StarStarStarStar
Name: Hanako Kotone

Nationality: Earth Kingdom

Bending skills: Earthbender

Appearance: 

Short Bio: Hanako now lives on her own because her family was taken when the fire nation soldiers were inspecting their small earth kingdom village. She is careful not to use her bending.

Personality: She is kindhearted and welcomes anyone in need into her home

Other: Her home and gardens are full all sorts of vegetation.

Sweden And Finland: They are the law.

Posted By:
Nevadaiscoolname
Nevadaiscoolname
StarStarStarStar

Name: Anna Lang

Nationality:Water Tribe

Bending skills: Waterbender

Appearance: long, long black hair, gray eyes, the outfit of the Northerner Water Tribe.

Short Bio: she is cousin with the royal family and is next in line for the throne until she ran away to live her life the way she wanted to. She lives as the only Northerner in the South Water Tribe.

Personality: shy, kind, sweet, nice, but has anger issues.

Other: loves to dance and sing with the children of the Southern Tribe.

I'm a ROLE PLAYER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm one who is always there and is sad when her forums are done. I'm some one who loves to be here.

Posted By:
EnglandUKHetalia
EnglandUKHetalia
StarStarStarStarStar
(*claps joyfully* Yay! Now we can start, da? Who wants to start?)

Hello! I am Russia!

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 22 23

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Hour-of-code-tumb

Millions of Students will be doing an Hour of Code with Tynker December 8th-14th...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

latest forum posts

likeing 1 boy but not telling him

likeing 1 boy but not telling him

Post a Number with your eyes closed

What book are you currently reading?

Mockingjay- Part 1

Post a Number with your eyes closed

latest videos